The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man the power of good hair.. I stumbled upon this quote from Hollywood babe Emilia Clarke where she speaks on her GoT co-star Kit Harrington's hair:

"There's a consistent drumbeat of taking the piss out of his incredible hair and startling good looks. His hair just takes over everything. My ridiculous handcrafted wig doesn't come close to standing up to his man bun."

His hair takes over everything.. meanwhile our hair is being taken away.

He does have a magnificent mane:

View attachment 54880

And not a great face at all. Good example of what @shookwun used to call an "all-hair guy".

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man the power of good hair.. I stumbled upon this quote from Hollywood babe Emilia Clarke where she speaks on her GoT co-star Kit Harrington's hair:

"There's a consistent drumbeat of taking the piss out of his incredible hair and startling good looks. His hair just takes over everything. My ridiculous handcrafted wig doesn't come close to standing up to his man bun."

His hair takes over everything.. meanwhile our hair is being taken away.

He does have a magnificent mane:

View attachment 54880

he has great hair but he would look good with a buzz cut too since his face is pretty beautiful.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 6.29/10
img5490c65daac3c.jpg

A 6.15/10 looksmatch
img5909a087b1d73.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We're not rating his idiocy, we're rating his looks. With a normal expression, even you'd realize he's way higher than a mere 6/10.

yes but he is distorting his face in a weird way--cant really 'tell' his looks and idiotic expressions do effect looks in a photo its distorting.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
mmm it might seeing as your Johnson photos and postings represented a 5-6 and as Teller you are really more of a 7-8.

This changes the context of your postings.
For the record - i'm around a 6 or 6.5. I can take a picture and make it look like I'm better looking but in the flesh I am 6.5.

See:

upload_2017-6-12_20-59-29.png

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have to agree with David on this one. Guy would be wrecked without that hair.

Where is @shookwun anyway. Guy rode off into the sunset after his latest hair transplant?

You are same poster who said in Soho NY not any good looking women so I think your standards are ridiculously high
just posted a pic of him with short hair his face is beautiful by most womens standards.
Mine at least.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm quite used at rating people, making weird faces doesn't hide features such as good jaw, lower third, etc.

If i saw a guy on tinder making that face I would not pick him. it looks stupid.