The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm quite used at rating people, making weird faces doesn't hide features such as good jaw, lower third, etc.

The guy has a full head of hair, caucasian skin, and body fat percentage that is significantly below average. That goes a long way.

Further, the goofiness works as it makes fun of other men. A lot of men post topless pics in an effort to look hot, but it doesn't work because 95% of men on these sites have six packs, even though only 5% of men in real life have six packs.

This guy is posting with a food that is anti-sixpack, a banana, as opposed to a can of tuna or a slice of chicken breast, he's kind of mocking the social convention.

I've actually thought of doing the same thing if I get a six pack. I would take a black and white topless photo, but I'd be smirking at the camera and eating something truly gluttonous, like a slice of strawberry cheesecake with whip cream. I'm not sure if that photo works better with the food colourized.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not taking my ugliness and baldness into account, I've got a shitty, frail ectomorph physique combined with gynecomastia, I would never be able to get a decent physique (not considering my dislocated shoulder).

I hope you can get the shoulder surgery soon, that's not a good way to live.

You probably can't ever get a great physique, but I'm sure you could get an adequate one.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
(not considering my dislocated shoulder).

You plannto keep living with a dislocated shoulder for the rest of your life buddy?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are same poster who said in Soho NY not any good looking women so I think your standards are ridiculously high
just posted a pic of him with short hair his face is beautiful by most womens standards.
Mine at least.

Sure, I'll concede in the picture you posted his features look pretty good. I don't think that pic is an accurate representation of how he looks, however. Maybe his face has changed with the years.

rs_634x1024-160603105224-634-kit-harington-2011-no-beard-060316.jpg

Yeah. Balding really would wreck havoc on his looks.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sure, I'll concede in the picture you posted his features look pretty good. I don't think that pic is an accurate representation of how he looks, however. Maybe his face has changed with the years.

View attachment 54892

Yeah. Balding really would wreck havoc on his looks.

You and i must have different standards of looks because still hot to me.

balding wrecks almost everyone looks i am no debating that..i am just saying he has a great face he is not all just 'hair' meaning he can have short hair or buzzed hair and still be hot in my opinion as a woman.
I am not saying he would look okay bald. Not many do.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is a Johnson picture? I've always used the same pictures of me:

Bald me:
View attachment 54888

Me with hair and concealer:

View attachment 54889

Hair brushed back:

View attachment 54890

Me as a fullhead 19 year old:

View attachment 54891

There has never been any fake images of me online. They are always the same. But sometimes I might have a different hairstyle, pose, lighting or whatever.

Am i nuts or did you not used to pst pics of some dude months ago when you were 'johsnon'.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Am i nuts or did you not used to pst pics of some dude months ago when you were 'johsnon'.
Nope, I didn't post any pictures of my face. It was just my hairline that I posted as I wanted my privacy.

Now I don't really care about privacy.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pasbrillantebrunette @EvilLocks
Is Kitt Harrington hot? Or is he all just his long hair?
I think he looks good with short or long hair but they are saying he 'needs' that mane.
I think he needs the facial hair.
I think he would still look good with buzz cut and facial hair.

images-2.jpeg
images-3.jpeg
images-4.jpeg
Unknown-2.jpeg
Unknown-4.jpeg
Unknown-6.jpeg
images-5.jpeg
Unknown-5.jpeg
images-6.jpeg
Unknown-1.jpeg