The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Baldhurts, Xander, and Johnson are the three best-looking men on the forum, of the men I've seen. Xander and Johnson are tied in my opinion. Baldhurts is ahead of them both.

From what I'm told, Wolf Pack is on another level.
I need to see his picture!

Baldhurts is better looking than me - but I think we would appeal to different women. He's really got that muscular, dark and brooding look. I don't know what my look is but its not dark and brooding :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I need to see his picture!

Baldhurts is better looking than me - but I think we would appeal to different women. He's really got that muscular, dark and brooding look. I don't know what my look is but its not dark and brooding :)

You would appeal to women who require certain things he cant do...like go up to them and say 'hello'

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kit Harrington with good hair, beard, and clothes is a solid 7.5:

upload_2017-6-12_21-25-2.png

Kit Harrington without the good style is a 6:

upload_2017-6-12_21-26-2.png

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope, I didn't post any pictures of my face. It was just my hairline that I posted as I wanted my privacy.

Now I don't really care about privacy.

Yes because you were hood-winking us lol.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOLOL thats IT I am lowering everyones ratings!

I think I am too easy on mens ratings.

Kitty Harrington to me is a solid 8.5 with hair....and maybe a 7 if he got a buzz cut

Only want I would lower his ratings in real life is because I know he is short.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
By the way I've rarely seen such an awful "actor" (in his case it offends real professionals) like our dear kit; inexpressive, dumb. incapable of conveying any base emotion even while faking an orgasm. God, he made me revaluate hayden christensen's performance as anakin skywalker for god's sake.

well if we are talking about talent that is a whole other story.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOLOL thats IT I am lowering everyones ratings!

I think I am too easy on mens ratings.

Kitty Harrington to me is a solid 8.5 with hair....and maybe a 7 if he got a buzz cut

Only want I would lower his ratings in real life is because I know he is short.

Balding and buzz cut are not the same...

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm attractive enough to get laid - but non of my exes were really stunners. I'd say only 3 women I have been with have been what these guys would call an 8. Most women were 5's and 6's (if I were to rate them on looks alone).

thats because you don't have great taste in womens looks or particularly high standards.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
The few who saw him became blind out of his sheer beauty, and now wander the Earth with nothing but a bottle of minoxidil and a walking stick.
Seriously his reputation here is his beauty. If he was some mutated goblin he would be ignored as yet another bitter man