The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody cares this a hairloss forum talking about looks. Not a mathematics convention
You tend to find the intelligent posters like fred, hairblues, david, dante, myself, and a few other tend to have higher likes then the rest.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You tend to find the intelligent posters like fred, hairblues, david, dante, myself, and a few other tend to have higher likes then the rest.
Again nobody cares I wouldn't even be here if I wasn't incel. I would've just taken finasteride and call it a day

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha you are saying I have sh*t taste in women!

Tbh I'm just really picky who I spend time with and usually end up choosing brains over looks.

I know you can get beauty and looks but they only date the elite men and not me.

so you are settling?
You are going for women you don't really want because you cant get the ones you do want?

Honey I am not assassinating your character you are doing it on your own.

I just thought you have poor aesthetic taste in women which who cares thats just my opinion.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

i am afraid me and @WhitePolarBear are not in that elite club.

eqljrw.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
so you are settling?
You are going for women you don't really want because you cant get the ones you do want?

Honey I am not assassinating your character you are doing it on your own.

I just thought you have poor aesthetic taste in women which who cares thats just my opinion.
Intelligence is very important to me and sometimes I choose that over looks.

I think I am a little fucked either way and I'm going to end up like your good self and be single well into my forties. I don't see it as a bad thing per se - obviously its better to fall madly in love and be happy forever - but right now i'd rather be single than in a bad relationship.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Intelligence is very important to me and sometimes I choose that over looks.

I think I am a little fucked either way and I'm going to end up like your good self and be single well into my forties. I don't see it as a bad thing per se - obviously its better to fall madly in love and be happy forever - but right now i'd rather be single than in a bad relationship.

Oh the veiled dig about my life and life choices from yet another man on HairLossTalk.com that wants everyone to think he is the 'nice' guy.
you should make a little club LOL

I think you should plan your life accordingly and not 'end up' how you don't want to end up.

if you want to get married and have children make that your priority.

If it is not something you have a calling for then don't do it and focus on other things.

to imply i 'ended' up and attempt to take a cheap shot at my age and status shows what a hypocrite you are...at least a lot of posters on here who don't agree with me or my life are honest and up front direct about it..

Then there is the so called 'nice' guys who make indirect references it to it when annoyed with me.

its weak man. go grow some balls and come back to play when you are a real man.