The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh the veiled dig about my life and life choices from yet another man on HairLossTalk.com that wants everyone to think he is the 'nice' guy.
you should make a little club LOL

I think you should plan your life accordingly and not 'end up' how you don't want to end up.

if you want to get married and have children make that your priority.

If it is not something you have a calling for then don't do it and focus on other things.

to imply i 'ended' up and attempt to take a cheap shot at my age and status shows what a hypocrite you are...at least a lot of posters on here who don't agree with me or my life are honest and up front direct about it..

Then there is the so called 'nice' guys who make indirect references it to it when annoyed with me.

its weak man. go grow some balls and come back to play when you are a real man.
Excuse the poor phrasing - I think how I meant to say it is that its better to end up single in mid life then to be in an unhappy relationship.

Obviously we'd all rather fall madly in love but for us that haven't found it then its better we remain single.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Excuse the poor phrasing - I think how I meant to say it is that its better to end up single in mid life then to be in an unhappy relationship.

Obviously we'd all rather fall madly in love but for us that don't find it then its better we remain single forever.

I honestly think you are full of sh*t.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on - its better to be single like us then in a sh*t relationship and you know it.

that is not what i am talking about
I think you phrased it how you meant it.
If you meant it stand by it...

I have no beef with posters who disagree with my life choices.

But I have serious beef with you 'fake' guys who want to be 'liked' and put out 'thinly veiled' insults then try to take them back.

Put your skin in the game like a lot of us do even if you are going to get sh*t for it put your authentic thoughts and feelings don't 'hide' insults in these 'polite' posts and then when called out go 'oops my bad'.

It's bullshit man.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
that is not what i am talking about
I think you phrased it how you meant it.
If you meant it stand by it...

I have no beef with posters who disagree with my life choices.

But I have serious beef with you 'fake' guys who want to be 'liked' and put out 'thinly veiled' insults then try to take them back.

Put your skin in the game like a lot of us do even if you are going to get sh*t for it put your authentic thoughts and feelings don't 'hide' insults in these 'polite' posts and then when called out go 'oops my bad'.

It's bullshit man.
Hairblues, I genuinely like your posts 99% of the time and have literally no reason to attack you and I apologise if I insulted you.

I don't mind openly arguing with people (as seen time and time again with me against two or three other posters.) - and I am genuinely not trying to fight or be rude to you.
Personally, just speaking for myself, I think I will never have a healthy long term relationship and I am fucked in that sense because of my own borderline mental illnesses and all that. I don't believe I can tolerate other people too much, and usually other people with any sense cannot tolerate me.

I think I will probably be single in mid life and old age - and I must learn to embrace it and still live a good life.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairblues, I genuinely like your posts 99% of the time and have literally no reason to attack you and I apologise if I insulted you.

I don't mind openly arguing with people (as seen time and time again with me against two or three other posters.) - and I am genuinely not trying to fight or be rude to you.
Personally, just speaking for myself, I think I will never have a healthy long term relationship and I am fucked in that sense because of my own borderline mental illnesses and all that. I don't believe I can tolerate other people too much, and usually other people with any sense cannot tolerate me.

I think I will probably be single in mid life and old age - and I must learn to embrace it and still live a good life.

You did not insult me with what you think about my status or my life choices

you insult me with this pretense of '"Let me still seem like the nice guy but get in a cheap 'dig''

It's the indirectness I have no respect for.

you can come for me teller and I won't hold a grudge--but that 'sneaky' bullshit I just have zero respect for.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You did not insult me with what you think about my status or my life choices

you insult me with this pretense of '"Let me still seem like the nice guy but get in a cheap 'dig' because I don't like what she said to me about my own life choices--so let me slam hers'

It's the indirectness I have no respect for.

you can come for me teller and I won't hold a grudge--but that 'sneaky' bullshit I just have zero respect for.
But we have ended up single - me in my 30s and you in your 40s. Its not a dig, its true.

We have both ended up single whether we like it or not. I don't see what the big deal is.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But we have ended up single - me in my 30s and you in your 40s. Its not a dig, its true.

We have both ended up single whether we like it or not. I don't see what the big deal is.

I know you are not stupid yet you are reading my posts and not comprehending what I am actually writing.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's basically his attitude here. I saw through it right away, having to deal with people like him on a daily basis make it easy to spot the bullshit behind the mask, but many users have not. That's why I never liked him. My colleagues are just like him.

I am not even mad at him I am just annoyed that he is being fake.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you are not stupid yet you are reading my posts and not comprehending what I am actually writing.
You are essentially saying that you think I was insulting you by saying I will end up single at 40 like hairblues - and that is what I am saying - I think I will end up in the same position as you. Single in my 40s.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are essentially saying that you think I was insulting you by saying I will end up single at 40 like hairblues - and that is what I am saying - I think I will end up in the same position as you. Single in my 40s.

You are so fake its comical.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are you saying that I am pretending to like you but In secret I hate you and want to insult you?

I am saying you are disingenuous and I am not the only person who sees it.

I think you attempted to be insulting but because you want the forum to think you are a nice guy you 'hid' it in an innocent comment.

this is not something I have invented they are called veiled insults.

You implied my life ended up in a way I did not want it too...and you have no knowledge to form that opinion