The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am saying you are disingenuous and I am not the only person who sees it.

I think you attempted to be insulting but because you want the forum to think you are a nice guy you 'hid' it in an innocent comment.

this is not something I have invented they are called veiled insults.

You implied my life ended up in a way I did not want it too...and you have no knowledge to form that opinion
Fair enough - and to be honest I know very little about your life.

And yes, I know dante, and two other posters do not like me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David, sorry for derailing the thread somewhat

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lots of people value the intelligence and insight of other posters.

Probably: all of the better posters.
Intelligence is needed on a forum like this definitely but I choose genuine over intelligence. Not saying all intelligent people are frauds but in real life I find a lot of intelligent people I've met hide behind their intelligence and are less truthful than joey the mechanic.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not that people dislike you teller--its that you seem a bit fake and a lot of us warts and all, we at least say how we feel and think directly so at the end of the day most of us respect one another in spite of our vast differences.

@WhitePolarBear does not approve of my life choices--but it's okay he is at least direct about it and we can hash it out at times..it is that indirect nonsense I am not a fan of.

Just stand by how you feel or think. This pretending you did not mean to insult me--is what is actually insulting.
If you don't understand that it might be part of what people have issue with you.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I've only noticed that Dante does not like you, I don't know what the origin of that dispute is however.

The thread was already derailed.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Intelligence is needed on a forum like this definitely but I choose genuine over intelligence. Not saying all intelligent people are frauds but in real life I find a lot of intelligent people I've met hide behind their intelligence and are less truthful than joey the mechanic.

agree 100%

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't see the relevance though, is anyone here not being genuine? Can you point me to a recent, non-genuine post?

I think that both are needed. If you're "sincere" but not self-aware and emotionally acute you might have no understanding of why you feel or think the way you do. For example, the vast majority of blue-pilled are 100% sincere and genuine.

But then again a lot of very intelligent people are blue-pilled as well.

Intelligence, sincerity, self-awareness, life experience, reasoning ability, etc, it's a tall order :) But that's what's ideal.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that people dislike you teller--its that you seem a bit fake and a lot of us warts and all, we at least say how we feel and think directly so at the end of the day most of us respect one another in spite of our vast differences.

@WhitePolarBear does not approve of my life choices--but it's okay he is at least direct about it and we can hash it out at times..it is that indirect nonsense I am not a fan of.

Just stand by how you feel or think. This pretending you did not mean to insult me--is what is actually insulting.
If you don't understand that it might be part of what people have issue with you.
If I was 100% honest it would be a bit depressing to tell everyone about all of my life.

People just think that because I am ok looking that my life is perfect when its far from the case.

I made that post about suicide 9 months ago that was very honest about how I felt - but I don't want to keep going on about it and making everyone else feel sad and depressed.

(I sent my further apology in pm)

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have a deja vu regarding the conversation. I think Johnson might be cynical, but I remember that he has said the same things in an other context.
So I doubt he wanted to hide some insulting connotation.

He might simply be happy that he is not alone with his lifestyle.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing other people single and happy gives me enough faith not to kill myself, because it means there is hope for me too.

You had posted pictures of four women that you've had relationships, of which three were attractive and two were very attractive. Two of them also looked smart but I'm not sure if my instincts there are any good.

What went wrong in those relationships?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut it down David

comment_VJFIrioQCaSBbOvjnytBVhP33zP3xTHJ.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You had posted pictures of four women that you've had relationships, of which three were attractive and two were very attractive. Two of them also looked smart but I'm not sure if my instincts there are any good.

What went wrong in those relationships?
1. one was just a rebound for both of us after long term relationship.
2. another we had nothing in common with so it was just sex
3. one was young and thought i was probably too old for her (she was 21)
4. the other one i broke up with her because even though we were good friend there was no sexual chemistry.

Maybe there is some hope - i'm just very jaded right now, a bit depressed, and have lost a lot of faith about ever finding love.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually It wasn't smooth - I forgot who the other one is (i guess its not important anyway).

That fredthedutchman hated me!

Just speaking for myself, I think you're a good guy. You're smart, you have some self-awareness, and you have the balls to travel across the world when you're ~30, which most people don't. Very few people do actually.

We're similar in that regard, I went from Montreal -> Ohio -> Australia -> US east coast, it's a lot of moving internationally and it's f*****g painful in a lot of ways. Most people don't have the balls. They're happy being in their comfort zone. Even when they travel, they're tourists and not travellers, they walk around with their cameras everywhere which they think counts as "getting to know places". But they want to live in the same place and know the same friends all their lives, it's an illusory comfort in a way as those friends might not be as permanent as they think.

A person can only grow by leaving their comfort zone. I remember a while back you were speculating about going to Asia, it was just noise back then, but you actually went ahead and did it.

I'm sorry that your relationships have not worked out. I hope you have better luck in the future.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. one was just a rebound for both of us after long term relationship.
2. another we had nothing in common with so it was just sex
3. one was young and thought i was probably too old for her (she was 21)
4. the other one i broke up with her because even though we were good friend there was no sexual chemistry.

Maybe there is some hope - i'm just very jaded right now, a bit depressed, and have lost a lot of faith about ever finding love.

I think you are not falling in love because you are not going for the women you should be going for.

You JUST said in another post the good looking smart ones want elite men as if you cant get these women which means you are not trying.

You are what is called a 'lazy lion' (Got that from Millionaire Matchmaker) it means you are going for the ones who come to you eailsy you are not working for the harder ones.