The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just speaking for myself, I think you're a good guy. You're smart, you have some self-awareness, and you have the balls to travel across the world when you're ~30, which most people don't. Very few people do actually.

We're similar in that regard, I went from Montreal -> Ohio -> Australia -> US east coast, it's a lot of moving internationally and it's f*****g painful in a lot of ways. Most people don't have the balls. They're happy being in their comfort zone. Even when they travel, they're tourists and not travellers, they walk around with their cameras everywhere which they think counts as "getting to know places". But they want to live in the same place and know the same friends all their lives, it's an illusory comfort in a way as those friends might not be as permanent as they think.

A person can only grow by leaving their comfort zone. I remember a while back you were speculating about going to Asia, it was just noise back then, but you actually went ahead and did it.

I'm sorry that your relationships have not worked out. I hope you have better luck in the future.
Thanks man - I'm genuinely in tears - thanks for the compliment.

I'm having a massive low right now so that meant a lot.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see the relevance though, is anyone here not being genuine? Can you point me to a recent, non-genuine post?

I think that both are needed. If you're "sincere" but not self-aware and emotionally acute you might have no understanding of why you feel or think the way you do. For example, the vast majority of blue-pilled are 100% sincere and genuine.

But then again a lot of very intelligent people are blue-pilled as well.

Intelligence, sincerity, self-awareness, life experience, reasoning ability, etc, it's a tall order :) But that's what's ideal.
No one on in particular here but hairlosstalk is not how real life works.

What I've found in real life were you are not anonymous is that a lot of intelligent aren't going to say what they truly believe because it's goes against the grain and it will diss credit them amongst there peers.

A mix of balls and intelligence is the best combo, most modern men don't say what they truly believe because they haven't got the balls

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are not falling in love because you are not going for the women you should be going for.

You JUST said in another post the good looking smart ones want elite men as if you cant get these women which means you are not trying.

You are what is called a 'lazy lion' (Got that from Millionaire Matchmaker) it means you are going for the ones who come to you eailsy you are not working for the harder ones.
I cant handle rejection - its true.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant handle rejection - its true.

here is the thing.

If you are not with someone who you feel is a risk to lose them--you are probably not going to fall in love.

That does not mean looks it just means that they have enough value to you and potential that the loss would be significant weather it was rejection or just phased out etc.

It has to feel significant to evolve to love.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one on in particular here but hairlosstalk is not how real life works.

What I've found in real life were you are not anonymous is that a lot of intelligent aren't going to say what they truly believe because it's goes against the grain and it will diss credit them amongst there peers.

A mix of balls and intelligence is the best combo, most modern men don't say what they truly believe because they haven't got the balls

Yes, sometimes, sure.

In real life there's a lot of cases where that's true, but I don't see it as an issue on the forum.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
here is the thing.

If you are not with someone who you feel is a risk to lose them--you are probably not going to fall in love.

That does not mean looks it just means that they have enough value to you and potential that the loss would be significant weather it was rejection or just phased out etc.

It has to feel significant to evolve to love.
Yes, i think i need to somehow get over my own self hatred before i can ever feel like i deserve a decent woman.

I just need to figure out how to do that.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, sometimes, sure.

In real life there's a lot of cases where that's true, but I don't see it as an issue on the forum.
I'm discussing the wider issue as we often do on this forum and it really is a huge problem these days.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
So you're the guy who would sleep with just about anyone, right? Or am I mixing you up?
I slept with a lot of average looking women - I've also slept with a few fat women - which ended up being a source of ridicule in the past.

------------------------------------------------

I made a dig at hairblues earlier on for being single and 40 as a way of annoying her because she kept questioning my taste in women - I apologised for doing this in pm and now I do it openly on the forum.

I honestly don't think there is anything wrong with being single and 40 - but I did say it in a way that implied that there is - so I apologise again for doing so.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm discussing the wider issue as we often do on this forum and it really is a huge problem these days.

The woman I was on a date with yesterday, she was very right-wing. She told me that she had to leave academia in part because it was too intellectually suffocating for her. For example, a while back, she got a concealed carry permit and a gun because a man threatened to kill her, her colleagues all got on her case and argued that guns are bad, etc. What they should have done was empathize with her predicament, empathize with the human being in their life whom they work with and know well, but instead they focused on adhering to political ideology. She would have been better off lying about her gun.

I'm a left-wing guy, but not of the same flavour as that found in the academic environment. I'm not really lying to people per se as I'm simply not saying the whole truth, I often just don't say anything at all because I don't want to offend, or rather, I don't want to alienate people and build irreparable antagonism.

I saw a good analogy for this recently. Among intellectual atheists and progressives, political ideology is becoming a theology. It's why lefty women say "swipe left if you voted for Trump" but we don't see the reverse; why we hear so many stories of families being divided, et cetera. There's very little tolerance for deviations from what Steven Pinker calls "the left pole", whereby you're either left-wing on all issues with no exceptions, or you're a conservative.

This theology fully replaces traditional religion, as it also helps build community and define identity.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
The woman I was on a date with yesterday, she was very right-wing. She told me that she had to leave academia in part because it was too intellectually suffocating for her. For example, a while back, she got a concealed carry permit and a gun because a man threatened to kill her, her colleagues all got on her case and argued that guns are bad, etc. What they should have done was empathize with her predicament, empathize with the human being in their life whom they work with and know well, but instead they focused on adhering to political ideology. She would have been better off lying about her gun.

I'm a left-wing guy, but not of the same flavour as that found in the academic environment. I'm not really lying to people per se as I'm simply not saying the whole truth, I often just don't say anything at all because I don't want to offend, or rather, I don't want to alienate people and build irreparable antagonism.

I saw a good analogy for this recently. Among intellectual atheists and progressives, political ideology is becoming a theology. It's why lefty women say "swipe left if you voted for Trump" but we don't see the reverse; why we hear so many stories of families being divided, et cetera. There's very little tolerance for deviations from what Steven Pinker calls "the left pole", whereby you're either left-wing on all issues with no exceptions, or you're a conservative.

This theology fully replaces traditional religion, as it also helps build community and define identity.
Do you think some of it is also virtue signalling as well when they make such a point of being left wing?