The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree. Such a waste of guinea pigs for human experimentation, we'd find cures for cancers and baldness in no time without involving animals and delaying the research, and get rid of useless waste of space.
I wouldnt do any of this of course but f*** these thoughts have come up a lot lol

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
This makes me want to mass incarcerate or enslave (humanely ofc) those with sub 100 IQs

I know its stupid but i cant help but get ticked off at stupidity , especially when they think theyre right. Dat dunning kruger. I feel they need to be punished for thinking they could possibly be right lol. Ofc i wouldnt do it just saying i wanna stomp on their egos so to speak. They dont deserve one. Smart people do

Reps for using capitalization :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This makes me want to mass incarcerate or enslave (humanely ofc) those with sub 100 IQs

I know its stupid but i cant help but get ticked off at stupidity , especially when they think theyre right. Dat dunning kruger. I feel they need to be punished for thinking they could possibly be right lol. Ofc i wouldnt do it just saying i wanna stomp on their egos so to speak. They dont deserve one. Smart people do

It was pointed out that he did not actually say it...but you know the mother f****r thinks it LOL.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw recently an article about how, from a study, liberals are just as biased towards their own issues as conservatives. This would have really surprised me 5 years ago but now not so much, it seems like the majority of people who staunchly are committed to the left or right, are ridiculous in their bias, and lack any real foresight or 3 dimensional thought.

I am still liberal overall but it's like identifying yourself with truly ridiculous people now. On the left you have people who knew jerk react to absolutely every situation being down to white privilege, America's history, men in suits, firstly not every issue has a context that easily explains it, but even if it does, what exactly is the solution here? Vague, whiney tweets.

And staunch conservatives under Trump have somehow become even more infuriating, not just as extreme as Milo, but let's take the Ben Shapiro type. Smug sh*t eating grin, sassy "oh I just went there and I just said it" much like Milo really but somewhat more annoying because there's some substance behind.

Am I just giving vague interprations here without focussing on any particular issues? Yes because nobody gives a sh*t about specifics anymore. Hopefully now we're ultimately realising that this has gotten so extreme, we can knock the whole system down and maybe try again.

But just read any conservative tweets or the comment section of any right wing site, and how that could make anyone want to be conservative is beyond me. It's literally just 30% trolls pretending to have some sort of substance eg "crooked Coney lying again he just joined Hilary!l" and 70% trolls with absolutely no substance, just completely getting off on the idea of hating liberals "LOL MORE LIBERAL TEARS" and these guys get the most attention and upvotes.

Liberals may be biased and I understand that, but 95% of online conservatives main point of living is to point blame at looney liberals and laugh at their tears.

Which is why their obsession with hating and mocking the opposition has left them with a ridiculous leader that will cause damage that won't be repaired for many years (probably already has, we don't know just how much his controversies and sackings have internally traumatised many members of the GOP)

Out of interest, how do you actually think Trump has caused damage? What policies and actions are you referring to? The problem for liberals is that the vast majority of them make statements like you did talking about "controversies" and "sackings" and the GOP being traumatised without any evidence or logic to back up what you said. It's always meaningless, generic drivel with no specifics. Do you see Russia in your cereal when you eat breakfast?

Whether or not liberals are smart enough to understand basic finance or economics, in the medium and longer term they would all suffer under current American liberal policies such as subsidising renewable energy (including China's and India's through the Green Climate Fund), embracing the Paris agreement, higher and noncompetitive corporate tax rates, higher levels of immigration to citizens that are net drains on federal and state revenue, and Islamic immigration of people who hate America.

Truly, how is Trump any more ridiculous than one of the Christian neo-cons like Ted Cruz or Jeb! on POLICY? Because he is a showman in the way he speaks and presents himself? He isn't particularly different than the average GOP member but slanted against globalism, crony capitalism and rampant illegal and Islamic immigration. If Trump hadn't FORCED immigration to be a serious issue for the GOP they Republicans wouldn't have had a chance. The old GOP is dead, and Trump birthed the new GOP.

REAL conservatives including people like Ben Shapiro (who I don't agree with on a lot of issues) DO focus on the issues. It is idiotic liberals who don't understand basic economic policy in the slightest that don't focus on the issues because they are too stupid to understand them to begin with. The fact is that Democrats like Chuck Schumer were calling for Comey to be fired the WEEK before he was by Trump and lost his sh*t when Trump actually did it. Conservatives call out Liberals because in the last five years or so Liberals legitimately went INSANE.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Out of interest, how do you actually think Trump has caused damage? What policies and actions are you referring to? The problem for liberals is that the vast majority of them make statements like you did talking about "controversies" and "sackings" and the GOP being traumatised without any evidence or logic to back up what you said. It's always meaningless, generic drivel with no specifics. Do you see Russia in your cereal when you eat breakfast?

Whether or not liberals are smart enough to understand basic finance or economics, in the medium and longer term they would all suffer under current American liberal policies such as subsidising renewable energy (including China's and India's through the Green Climate Fund), embracing the Paris agreement, higher and noncompetitive corporate tax rates, higher levels of immigration to citizens that are net drains on federal and state revenue, and Islamic immigration of people who hate America.

Truly, how is Trump any more ridiculous than one of the Christian neo-cons like Ted Cruz or Jeb! on POLICY? Because he is a showman in the way he speaks and presents himself? He isn't particularly different than the average GOP member but slanted against globalism, crony capitalism and rampant illegal and Islamic immigration. If Trump hadn't FORCED immigration to be a serious issue for the GOP they Republicans wouldn't have had a chance. The old GOP is dead, and Trump birthed the new GOP.

REAL conservatives including people like Ben Shapiro (who I don't agree with on a lot of issues) DO focus on the issues. It is idiotic liberals who don't understand basic economic policy in the slightest that don't focus on the issues because they are too stupid to understand them to begin with. The fact is that Democrats like Chuck Schumer were calling for Comey to be fired the WEEK before he was by Trump and lost his sh*t when Trump actually did it. Conservatives call out Liberals because in the last five years or so Liberals legitimately went INSANE.

babylon-5-210381.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I am not sure where you live but Trump put a racist as the head of DOJ.

Trump tried to put a ban on muslims--you can debate the policy behind the ban but he worded it as an unconstitutional action because he wanted to rev up his base which is 35% of country maybe even less.

He is rolling back ALL the provisions put in to protect people financially after the 2008 recession--soem of it nuanced perhaps is necessary but he is opening up a pathway to repeat the same mistakes and in the short sight yes it will stimulate growth but in 10 years we may face another catastrophic recession.

He is apparently interfering with an investigation into possible treason of Micheal Flynn. It optically looks bad.
He is profiting from being President so two State Attorney Generals are filing charges against him.

He is gutting medicaid which is also going to effect senior citizens and hospitals where only 17% of the country approves of what he is doing with this bill.

He is having his cabinet give him 'loyalty' pledges--something that is not really American as we know our leaders to be to this point.

He is contradicting his Secretary of State about Qatar which is a mixed message.

I mean I can go on but its like for what purpose really?

Jeb or even Cruz would have been a better choice...For ME to say that is a lot.

We would still have conflict over certain issues BUT there would not be this division so sharp as it is now and we would not be losing our place to Germany as 'world leader'' we can debate if these optics matter..but honestly I am alive long enough to know 'optics' do matter.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want him to try and build his wall. He said it would be the first thing he would do and he totally lied.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want him to try and build his wall. He said it would be the first thing he would do and he totally lied.

He is the biggest liar ever elected to office in this country...he has zero credibility.

He has admitted to lying when under oath 30 times...30 lies he admitted to under oath in a deposition.

yes all politicians lie--but this is like they all lie so lets pick the BIGGEST known liar.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"The problem for liberals is that the vast majority of them make statements like you did talking about "controversies" and "sackings" and the GOP being traumatised without any evidence or logic to back up what you said."

all one has to do is turn on the tv and watch the hearings by republicans, of republicans, on obstruction of justice and collusion. its obviously a very big deal and is taking virtually all the attention and time of the government, and will continue to do so for the forseeable future. has absolutely nothing to do with "liberals".

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"The problem for liberals is that the vast majority of them make statements like you did talking about "controversies" and "sackings" and the GOP being traumatised without any evidence or logic to back up what you said."

all one has to do is turn on the tv and watch the hearings by republicans, of republicans, on obstruction of justice and collusion. its obviously a very big deal and is taking virtually all the attention and time of the government, and will continue to do so for the forseeable future. has absolutely nothing to do with "liberals".

Thats why I wondered if he is in USA or Europe because in USA his approvals are down to 35% and 65% of the country is NOT liberal LOL.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats why I wondered if he is in USA or Europe because in USA his approvals are down to 35% and 65% of the country is NOT liberal LOL.

ya absolutely. now, one might respond "thats fake news... the polls are fake". and you could go around in circles on that. but you cant get around the hearings and the special counsel... again 100% initiated and carried out by republicans against their own administration. and of course its traumatising.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure where you live but Trump put a racist as the head of DOJ.

Trump tried to put a ban on muslims--you can debate the policy behind the ban but he worded it as an unconstitutional action because he wanted to rev up his base which is 35% of country maybe even less.

He is rolling back ALL the provisions put in to protect people financially after the 2008 recession--soem of it nuanced perhaps is necessary but he is opening up a pathway to repeat the same mistakes and in the short sight yes it will stimulate growth but in 10 years we may face another catastrophic recession.

He is apparently interfering with an investigation into possible treason of Micheal Flynn. It optically looks bad.
He is profiting from being President so two State Attorney Generals are filing charges against him.

He is gutting medicaid which is also going to effect senior citizens and hospitals where only 17% of the country approves of what he is doing with this bill.

He is having his cabinet give him 'loyalty' pledges--something that is not really American as we know our leaders to be to this point.

He is contradicting his Secretary of State about Qatar which is a mixed message.

I mean I can go on but its like for what purpose really?

Jeb or even Cruz would have been a better choice...For ME to say that is a lot.

We would still have conflict over certain issues BUT there would not be this division so sharp as it is now and we would not be losing our place to Germany as 'world leader'' we can debate if these optics matter..but honestly I am alive long enough to know 'optics' do matter.

Dodd Frank has yet to be gutted and it's simply not true that ALL provisions to protect people financially are being removed. The specific forms of derivatives involved with 08 have not been reopened. When Trump says something is a disaster we all know that is hyperbole, those in charge of working on these issues are pragmatic and not all of us here are autistic, we should be able to understand the difference between a type of rhetoric and an actual action.

On Comey, as you said the claim is "Apparently" interfering which Trump has denied and said he would would testify against. From the Hilary campaign wikileaks emails we had the Democrats suggesting to press the Russia issue and effectively make things up in November 2015. It's a made up delusion in the heads of liberal cry babies to help them avoid thinking of their own stupidity and loss. As I said, Schumer was calling for Comey to lose his job a week before he was fired. EVEN BERNIE SANDERS HAD SAID HE SHOULD LOSE HIS JOB. No one thinks Comey is trustworthy or takes him seriously, he's a liar, an idiot and a showboat who has bipartisan disrespect if we're all being honest.

The voters were aware of Trumps business dealings and voted him in anyway. It is not his fault if his business yields success when he is no longer managing it. What can he do in this situation? He ran a multi billion dollar multinational, it is an impossibility to avoid exposure to the presidency. Either way, people voted for him and were perfectly aware of this.

I agree the ban on Muslims is unconstitutional, however his immigration policy won him the election and it is also logical policy. Unfortunately the constitution isn't perfect.

Gutting medicaid will lead to more embracing private healthcare driving down costs and improving service, and the fact is that with an ageing population and Obama's reckless fiscal policy and debt mountain we will no longer be able to afford 30 years of serious healthcare burden for seniors post retirement.

With Jeb or Cruz we would still be in the Paris agreement and subsidising Chinese wind farm investment and increasing our energy costs. We wouldn't have left the TPP, and we wouldn't be having a serious discussion about immigration issues. None of the issues you mentioned would be different under Cruz or Jeb!.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

When you say "all one has to do is turn on the tv" is your network of choice msnbc by any chance?

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When you say "all one has to do is turn on the tv" is your network of choice msnbc by any chance?

lol dude its every channel. all networks including fox are televising the big hearings, including later today. do you live on another planet?

and by the way i dont get msnbc, havent seen it in years.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol dude its every channel. all networks including fox are televising the big hearings, including later today. do you live on another planet?

and by the way i dont get msnbc, havent seen it in years.

Does discussion of wrongdoing (which had been proposed as an attack by the Clinton campaign in November 2015 despite the fact they had absolutely no knowledge of a Trump Russia connection) mean there is wrongdoing? Get real. I bet you're the type who thinks anthropogenic climate change is a serious issue because "97% of scientists say so".

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
ya absolutely. now, one might respond "thats fake news... the polls are fake". and you could go around in circles on that. but you cant get around the hearings and the special counsel... again 100% initiated and carried out by republicans against their own administration. and of course its traumatising.

The election proved the fake news and mainstream media polls wrong, but apparently now they're right because in your mind hearings = guilty.

Pure stupidity. This is why conservatives despise liberals so much.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does discussion of wrongdoing (which had been proposed as an attack by the Clinton campaign in November 2015 despite the fact they had absolutely no knowledge of a Trump Russia connection) mean there is wrongdoing? Get real. I bet you're the type who thinks anthropogenic climate change is a serious issue because "97% of scientists say so".

dude im sorry to break this to you but its not a "discussion". its intelligence agencies compelling congress to conduct hearings, and the appointment of a special counsel. "wah, hillary" doesnt work when you have republicans controlling every branch of government and they are appointing a special counsel to investigate themselves. lol