The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His world view is irrelevant, I was mainly focusing on how he broke down the middle class reporter. A lot of intelligent people in the UK are fake as fcuk, I don't no how it works in America but the UK is still the world and its my world and the system is fucked here because these " intelligent" folk a lot of them use their intelligence over being genuine so they can be cosy and fit in.
Intelligence alone is not enough by itself to always result in a good human being. Rather, it's good potential that, with adequate guidelines, can be something really great.. or the opposite.

K

karankaran

@Dante92

dantes-cove-movie-poster-2005-1020449617.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is pretty sure it would intensify pretty quick :p Like a year ago. I was on and off with an ex for some time after that though, but I have not really been interesting in dating for some time.

Pffft yeah that's what they all say until big dick swinging Chad McFullhead walks in. Or something.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The dick pick was posted by @SmoothSailing after he said he had an unusually large dick for his size and that it sometimes surprises women. I challenged him with a joke "picks or it didn't happen", but he ramped up the joke by taking me literally and posting a pic. The nefarious @Roberto_72 removed the picture under the premise that HairLossTalk.com is supposed to be a site that google can advertise on.