The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
he is going out with a twin..he acts like he is 'suffering' her meanwhile she is hot and sweet.
the other relationship with the other twin and her BF is so much more 'real' to me.
It can be just for show but it seem like he rolls his eyes a lot, sighs, he makes her walk on eggshell kind of feeling. its like uncomfortable compared to the other relationship that is like healthy fun and 'light'.

Seems like something he puts on for the show.

He is not like AT ALL in his interviews.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest, I have not tried to really meet Someone. I have been feeling insecure because of my hair, kind of game over. I am also shye IRL so, there is that too. And I am busy, I am very indépendant I think.
You need to find a man that is also insecure about his hair. Plenty of eligible candidate's on here. Being able to discuss hairloss in real life must be such a thrill

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need to find a man that is also insecure about his hair. Plenty of eligible candidate's on here. Being able to discuss hairloss in real life must be such a thrill
get.gif

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe that post seemed a little cruel but I'll just explain why they shouldn't procreate.

They are lucky (if you could call it that) that their condition left them just about mentally coherent enough to be independent(ish) adults (an article mentioned her sister does care for her as well as a daily carer). The chances of them having a child who would not be able to live a normal life and suffer mentally, is very high, possibly suffer physically too but I don't know much about trisomy 21 but they'd definitely have weak or delayed physical development through adolescence.

Throw on top of that the fact that these people need carers themselves, and now they'd be looking after a child 24/7, a child with special needs?!

I mean more power to them finding happiness and being married despite the odds against them, I genuinely think it's beautiful, but I personally think it would be wrong to watch that situation create and ruin another life.

By the way- no intention or mention of this couple intending to do so, but I did read about another couple who wanted FOUR kids, and a lot of Liberal people who felt that they deserve the right to have as many f*****g kids as they want. These people aren't allowed gas ovens because they might burn the house down trying to boil an egg, but give them all the children they can handle (which should actually be, zero).

Sorry I guess this ties into my agreement in the "Liberals have gone mental" sentiment from some pages back.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I guess you would never date other than a fullhead girl. Thanks for the analogy. Btw, when the woman is balding there is always a risk her children will have it too. Weither the m'en is bald or not. Means I should just not procreate, but if I wanted to act crazy and do so I should hurry since I am getting older everyday !

f***, I don't think you should take my jokey post so personally- especially considering the context in me replying to the tone of Gornmyson's post. And while you're at it I guess I'm also now at fault for your ageing too.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, I don't think you should take my jokey post so personally- especially considering the context in me replying to the tone of Gornmyson's post. And while you're at it I guess I'm also now at fault for your ageing too.

It wasn't what you said, it was the way you said it.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But @Rudiger if I do manage to settle with a beta provider before i am totally expired, I will save one fubtur balding baby for you !

Dunno if this is the road you wanted me to go down here, but all babies who have some hair initially after birth go more bald, shed their hair, and then it starts to grow back stronger into toddlerhood.

And the little bastards don't even know how lucky they are in the process.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
That is nice to read you would give a chance to a girl with hair loss, really. I tend to appreciate you more and more :p
On a serious note, thanks for saying that. I really appreciate and I bet other female members too.

Just an observation that plenty of men here have said they would date bald(ing) girls, and that has never received the response @Wolf Pack is getting.

So that's what it's like like being model handsome.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just an observation that plenty of men here have said they would date bald(ing) girls, and that has never received the response @Wolf Pack is getting.

So that's what it's like like being model handsome.

He cucks us all the second he enters the picture

JK, sort of lol. From what I know of my home girl @Pasbrillantebrunette I think she is being genuine

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I second this. Joan is very attractive and looks great for her age. Not only that but her personality is priceless. Her husband is very lucky and I know she feels the same about him.

Also recently I saw joan again, I think she's found the anti age pill before nameless did. Unbelievable genetics.

You two are way too generous with your compliments, but thank you. :)

You're playing now :) I'm quite sure you would find me attractive and so would I. If I had a type, it's always been what you describe. But attractive is attractive regardless. We probably look similar somewhat :) you like books, imagination is good! Has evil locks seen you and joan?

I love this budding romance!

Lol, never haha. But gays do hit on me since forever. Recently I got free tickets to a festival from a very suggestive gay guy who has a wife. He's either bi or running a cover up game. He's good looking but too feminine. He doesn't give up though, asked me what I thought of two men getting together.

;)