The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's safe to say ALL of the men here are jealous of @Wolf Pack.
No exceptions.
:)

And Pas, not only would I date you, I'd help you bic your head and rub oil on it. And then pleasure you.

You gotta get a nice bike. Then our french girl will fall for you, even if you're old, fat and bald. This could be you and her:

giphy.gif

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
But even a guy with a wig, a girl wouldn't find it too comfortable if she was dating him. Guys are expected to look handsome with full hair naturally. Girls only give attention to top 10 % of guys. You're right, a girl without a wig would get a lot of looks and pity. Bald man is 'normal.' What you say about average girls being more judgemental about balding guys, I'd say applies to all girls having got to know a few properly and observations. Difference is average girls are more openly harsh on bald guys. Hot girls are nicer/happier overall and less judgemental, but still will never date bald through choice.
I've never heard this theory before.

Just to clarify - are you saying that if a man gets attention from the opposite sex then he is in the top 10% of men?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's commonly acknowledged here.
Do you think its true - to get women to be interested it means you are in the top 10%

It seems too niche: surely it will be more like top 30%.

Statistically you would imagine that around 40% are a 6 and over. And maybe 20% are a 7 in terms of looks.

Where do other people stand on this theory?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
It's commonly acknowledged here.

Someone once said o this forum, can't recall who it was ....
If you're bald, any woman dating you is making a compromise, even if she doesn't want to admit it.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Every man here wants a particular brilliant brunette in their lives.

She has even managed to find her way into Dante's heart :)

I can't compete with Dante :(

Last edited:

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
10% of men being attractive must be quite close to the truth, since we already know from the OKcupid study that women find 80% of men to be below average.

Then in-between you have the guys women find to be average to above-average. I'd put myself in that category, which allows you to live a quite satisfying sex life (and life in general) if and only if you have your sh*t together.

Top 10% is god mode, you don't even have to try, of course you shouldn't become a deadbeat who plays the Xbox all day but you'll always be fine without lifting a finger, you've won.

If you're part of the 80%, you'll struggle even if you have all the areas of your life together. You don't make the cut to have regular casual sex, every date will be a struggle, and if you get into a relationship, your girlfriend will most likely be calling the shots and treat you like dirt.

That's why you tend to hear that women are cruel, that marriage is hell, that's how it is and always will be for 80% of men out there.

Men have a scale of 1 to 10 to rate women, and it works well because we're realistic. The Okcupid showed that men's ratings were equally distributed: 25% ugly, 25% below average, 25% above average, 25% hot.

But women? Their scale goes like this: you're attractive/you make the cut/you don't exist.
Thanks for clarifying the theory.

Does this make you top 20% because you've had lots of girlfriends?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think its true - to get women to be interested it means you are in the top 10%

It seems too niche: surely it will be more like top 30%.

Statistically you would imagine that around 40% are a 6 and over. And maybe 20% are a 7 in terms of looks.

Where do other people stand on this theory?

There's probably no one here who can tell you the exact shape of the distribution, so why nitpick?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's probably no one here who can tell you the exact shape of the distribution, so why nitpick?
Just curious to hear other peoples opinions and theories.

Most people do not openly discuss attraction and all of this stuff so when someone says something interesting then I question it to see if I agree with the ideas.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just curious to hear other peoples opinions and theories.

Most people do not openly discuss attraction and all of this stuff so when someone says something interesting then I question it to see if I agree with the ideas.
~
Hot guys are top 10% (Slayer status).
Average guys are 20% (able to get LTRs if NT).
Invisible guys top 80%.
Disgusting guys bottom 20% (will turn heads out of morbid curiosity).

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
You find girls too bitchy to be friends with? :) What you said was almost the same as me. Just go HB mode, "I know girls better than you as I have a vagina."

HB mode. Heh heh heh :D

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
~
Hot guys are top 10% (Slayer status).
Average guys are 20% (able to get LTRs if NT).
Invisible guys top 80%.
Disgusting guys bottom 20% (will turn heads out of morbid curiosity).

what's NT dude?