The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Yes, 3 months is not much time, so it was hardly a problem.

You're handling the stress of the move very well!

How did you find an apt in UK?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
video?

send asap
I think he wanted it deleted due to privacy so we'll have to respect his wish.

You could always pm him and maybe he will do it.

A few others also recorded their voices as well

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Studying several languages takes its toll. They always say I speak with glimpses of languages other than Italian. They say I speak German with a "sort of French accent". LOL.

What's your study routine like? What material are you using for learning these languages? Do you take classes?

the voices I heard here all have some distinctive undertone of sadness.

Except Bear.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's your study routine like? What material are you using for learning these languages? Do you take classes?

Except Bear.

I read a lot, from novels to newspapers, listen to videos or movies, and try grammar/syntax exercises online or with cheap, second-hand school/university books.

Oh, there was an undertone of sadness in his voice as well. He was probably trying to hide it by talking loudly and quickly, but there was something... strained about it, unnatural and artificial. That's what I first though about it at least. They always told me insecure/depressed people do speak like that often.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I read a lot, from novels to newspapers, listen to videos or movies, and try grammar/syntax exercises online or with cheap, second-hand school/university books.

Do you have a good memory? My memory SUCKS (@Exodus2011 can confirm), as a result, vocabulary is the hardest for me.
What's your vocabulary routine?

Oh, there was an undertone of sadness in his voice as well. He was probably trying to hide it by talking loudly and quickly, but there was something... strained about it, unnatural and artificial. That's what I first though about it at least. They always told me insecure/depressed people do speak like that often.

I remember he was speaking fast.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

You never kept your promise. You said you would let me hear your voice and record it once more for those who missed it. :(

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I just read a lot, watch movies and even play videogames in other languages. In this way I just remember many words, thanks to the fact they're linked to more.. memorable ways of learning it. I learnt LOTS of German words lately by playing Diablo 3 in German for example.

That is a good idea. Because of my laziness and depression, I don't do anything which requires any sort of effort, not even videogames, if I don't see a benefit beforehand. Now I have a reason to try videogames.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Just insecure, which in turn makes me sad sometimes, I wouldn't use the word depressed anymore.

Way too heavy for the life I'm living.

Yes I speak (too) fast, that's a trait in my family on my father's side.

My poor girlfriend who is not a French native speaker has trouble following what we say.

What's her native language? Which language do you speak with her?