Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If your knees hurt the stabilising muscles around it are too weak.

Good reason to start working out. Maybe swimming in the beginning or squats.

Important for the knees is that the knee doesn't go in front of the toes.

Do like 5 squats a day for three months and then slowly add more. It's important to build a habit with a ridiculously easy workout first.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah actually f*** that you're both in a bad way, shouldn't really need a break for a 3 hour wall at moderate pace, unless it's really hot or something.
this actually seemed like a weak attempt at putting us down imo. most people who have these retard standards for fitness are bodybuilding misc bros who have nothing else to feel proud of. i seriously considered disliking this. just lmfao at feeling superior . . . . . cuz u can walk a little longer

3 hours IS a long time to walk. and it IS normal to feel like you need at least a short break after such a walk. you aren't a doctor or know the fitness of your average healthy person

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this actually seemed like a weak attempt at putting us down imo. most people who have these retard standards for fitness are bodybuilding misc bros who have nothing else to feel proud of. i seriously considered disliking this. just lmfao at feeling superior . . . . . cuz u can walk a little longer

3 hours IS a long time to walk. and it IS normal to feel like you need at least a short break after such a walk. you aren't a doctor or know the fitness of your average healthy person

I actually have poor fitness as I do no cardio. I'm mainly thinking of walking around towns or cities with my 60 year old parents or even older relatives who are also overweight, for hours, and nobody giving a sh*t about stopping much (although we would here and there just for the sake of it).

Sorry but under middle age, definitely in your 20s, walking shouldn't even come down to "fitness". These aren't unobtainable misc standards, or me feeling superior, but if you struggle to walk around a city all day and need "breathers" then there must be something wrong with your diet, serious sugar intake.

However I hadn't realised CF had walked for 2 of those hours straight, not just browsing a city, so yeah that can be a bit more tiring.

Don't dislike me! Dislike the reality of it, I am just telling you the truth. I don't know about the standards you have for yourself or others around you, but as a normal adult you should be able to walk until your shoes are wearing out more than your health.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually have poor fitness as I do no cardio. I'm mainly thinking of walking around towns or cities with my 60 year old parents or even older relatives who are also overweight, for hours, and nobody giving a sh*t about stopping much (although we would here and there just for the sake of it).

Sorry but under middle age, definitely in your 20s, walking shouldn't even come down to "fitness". These aren't unobtainable misc standards, or me feeling superior, but if you struggle to walk around a city all day and need "breathers" then there must be something wrong with your diet, serious sugar intake.

However I hadn't realised CF had walked for 2 of those hours straight, not just browsing a city, so yeah that can be a bit more tiring.

Don't dislike me! Dislike the reality of it, I am just telling you the truth. I don't know about the standards you have for yourself or others around you, but as a normal adult you should be able to walk until your shoes are wearing out more than your health.
lol at taking multiple breaks. i'm talking about walking straight. walking isn't pussy sh*t like browsing through a store at 0.5 miles per hour. at least 3 miles per hour straight with no breaks . . . . why would it be the former?

anyways 4 hours + of walking straight is definitely normal to give out on . . . . or at least be very tired. get the hell out of here with that stupid wannabe military sh*t . it doesnt make you look tough lol.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at taking multiple breaks. i'm talking about walking straight. walking isn't pussy sh*t like browsing through a store at 0.5 miles per hour. at least 3 miles per hour straight with no breaks . . . . why would it be the former?

anyways 4 hours + of walking straight is definitely normal to give out on . . . . or at least be very tired. get the hell out of here with that stupid wannabe military sh*t . it doesnt make you look tough lol.
It's not "military sh*t" imo . Humans would not have survived this long if they got tired after walking 3 hours. 3 hours only sounds crazy now because of technological advances but before that if you couldn't walk 3 hours from time to time your genes probably didn't make it.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ye were on a bottom of the barrel forum and some guys still want it PC and morals and get sensitive about certain words....

GormYson. you seem like a grumpy old man with too much dementia.

Take it from me. It only gets DOWN HILL, until you fall down, and your PANTS come off.

So, remember climb the mountain. Then JUMP before your disability insurance figures it out!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not "military sh*t" imo . Humans would not have survived this long if they got tired after walking 3 hours. 3 hours only sounds crazy now because of technological advances but before that if you couldn't walk 3 hours from time to time your genes probably didn't make it.
i'm talking about your average healthy person who isn't some marathon freak. ofc we have lots of evolved traits and dispositions but that doesnt make them the standard for fitness. not getting disease is the standard for fitness and even just an hour a day of walking is almost always plenty good enough.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Well, i've got a suprise for you young man!

I'm going to CURE HAIR LOSS. And I SIGNED YOU UP FOR THE TEN MILE HAIRLOSSTALK Marathon.

That's right, we'll go door to door (after the Alzheimer's people have walked, and it gets dark). We'll just put a 'GOOD CAUSE', like cancer on our money bags!

Then we'll just collect. And, the WEED is on ME. (Only after you collect all your money, and I steal it from your bag!).

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hit a nerve cuz its true eh?

Like that Michael myers Icon. Ever think of being a robotic terminator?

Think there's a real pschychological message in that avatar. You want to grow your hair out like Justin Bieber,
and go to a disco!

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
GormYson. you seem like a grumpy old man with too much dementia.

Take it from me. It only gets DOWN HILL, until you fall down, and your PANTS come off.

So, remember climb the mountain. Then JUMP before your disability insurance figures it out!
You'd be a miserable bastard if you were from the midlands UK also. We're just very dark in tone, personally I don't get offended by anything. Patrice o'Neal had a bit saying that the word offended is a vaginal term, some guys on this site get there knickers in a twist by nothing.

You sound like the old drunk at the bar.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd be a miserable bastard if you were from the midlands UK also. We're just very dark in tone, personally I don't get offended by anything. Patrice o'Neal had a bit saying that the word offended is a vaginal term, some guys on this site get there knickers in a twist by nothing.

You sound like the old drunk at the bar.

Thank you, Carol O Connor! Thought you were dead, good to see your alive though.

Oh wait, you're NOT Archie Bunker, but Jean Stapleton! Edith... Oh Archie...

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hit a nerve cuz its true eh?

It's just amazing, you find out today that you not only can you not keep up with normally active people (which I can't keep up with either, as explained but you ignored), but at 23 you can't keep up with the elderly and overweight.

And your cope is to point fingers and say others are acting like military badasses for being able to walk haha.

Go outside today to avoid the early grave.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just amazing, you find out today that you not only can you not keep up with normally active people (which I can't keep up with either, as explained but you ignored), but at 23 you can't keep up with the elderly and overweight.

And your cope is to point fingers and say others are acting like military badasses for being able to walk haha.

Go outside today to avoid the early grave.
I used to have a job that required me to walk 8 miles plus a day with heavy lifting and I still had plenty energy left over after work to play footie or whatever . Been in a gym like 7 times in my life and was a binge drinker at the time so I don't understand this 3 hours is excessive talk