The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to have a job that required me to walk 8 miles plus a day with heavy lifting and I still had plenty energy left over after work to play footie or whatever . Been in a gym like 7 times in my life and was a binge drinker at the time

I could tell. Stop wasting band width by posting, before I STEAL ALL YOUR ALCHOL!

Then what are you gonna do! You see, I'M DRINKING AS WE SPEAK.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just amazing, you find out today that you not only can you not keep up with normally active people (which I can't keep up with either, as explained but you ignored), but at 23 you can't keep up with the elderly and overweight.

And your cope is to point fingers and say others are acting like military badasses for being able to walk haha.

Go outside today to avoid the early grave.
I walk an hour a day and 2 times a week i do the equivalent of walking 5-6 hours straight (janitor job) which afterwards im definitely tired but still im able to do it

Your family took like 20 breaks just LOL at you "forgetting" to mention that

Like i said i can walk 3-4 hours its just f*****g tiring and i need a break after. NOT your pussy *** break every 5 minutes while going 1 mile per hour. ACTUALLY WALKING.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to have a job that required me to walk 8 miles plus a day with heavy lifting and I still had plenty energy left over after work to play footie or whatever . Been in a gym like 7 times in my life and was a binge drinker at the time so I don't understand this 3 hours is excessive talk
Yawn. A little over 2 hours of walking and some weight lifted. Not impressive at all. Is it supposed to be?

Like i said i CAN do it but just lol at using that much energy. Its f*****g tiring and i dont give two fucks about trying at f*****g anything

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I could tell. Stop wasting band width by posting, before I STEAL ALL YOUR ALCHOL!

Then what are you gonna do! You see, I'M DRINKING AS WE SPEAK.
I rarely drink nowadays and when I do it's generally in moderation so it's yours

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven't you learned your lesson? Don't argue with the guy, it's not worth it, every argument with him ends with "I'm right and you're wrong because you're a dick and an incel, f*** off loser".

That's not nice.

You just need to give Rudiger a hug, and travel to Ireland. It will be all good.

Just give him enough to drink. Also, wear a hat, he'll never know it's you.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yawn. A little over 2 hours of walking and some weight lifted. Not impressive at all. Is it supposed to be?

Like i said i CAN do it but just lol at using that much energy. Its f*****g tiring and i dont give two fucks about trying at f*****g anything
But as I said I'd often go play football (soccer) in the afternoon afterwards most nights for another 2 plus hours. I would hardly be tired. Less tiring then depression

I could walk all day it's something I've always done. Very often walk 20 miles plus down the canals with my dad

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But as I said I'd often go play football (soccer) in the afternoon afterwards most nights for another 2 plus hours. I would hardly be tired. Less tiring then depression

I could walk all day it's something I've always done. Very often walk 20 miles plus down the canals with my dad

STAY ON TOPIC! Your POSTS ARE MORE ANNOYING THAN YOU.

Stop WASTING TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES.

You should BE SPENDING MORE TIME BLOGGING ON A HAIRLOSS BLOG. Life is SHORT, OLD MAN!

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

eh maybe i'm just "depressed" then lol. anyways your "depression" isn't real if it doesnt have to do with ACTUAL WORTH/LIFE (looks, intelligence, talent, and money). any other reason means its just bullshit for attention

why i dont wanna say i'm "depressed". i'm nothing like the f*****g pussies claiming depression for attention (kurt cobain and 99% of rocker types). i have real goddamn f*****g problems and some goddamn f*****g platitudes from a stupid liberal arts wh*** won't make me feel better.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stop DISRESPECTING a VERY, VERY OLD man. You YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPER!

Behave, before I STEAL YOUR CANNABIS SUPPLY.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I walk an hour a day and 2 times a week i do the equivalent of walking 5-6 hours straight (janitor job) which afterwards im definitely tired but still im able to do it

Your family took like 20 breaks just LOL at you "forgetting" to mention that

Like i said i can walk 3-4 hours its just f*****g tiring and i need a break after. NOT your pussy *** break every 5 minutes while going 1 mile per hour. ACTUALLY WALKING.

Pussy *** break?! Who's the military bad *** now? Comparing yourself to f*****g weak *** pensioners, your grandma even lift bro?!

So you've gone from saying 3 hours is a lot just to argue and now you're saying you do double that daily because now you want to argue some more.

I didn't say 20 breaks but when CF originally mentioned it he said on a city centre, which means some walking and stopping,shopping whatever. Not your ultra competitive straight ACTUALK WALKING where you pace by old folks on mobility scooters on the sidewalk getting dem calf gainzzz you get home to tell your misc bros about (which you brought up by the way, not me, and your wannabe alpha bro is shining through now).

I used to have a job that required me to walk 8 miles plus a day with heavy lifting and I still had plenty energy left over after work to play footie or whatever . Been in a gym like 7 times in my life and was a binge drinker at the time so I don't understand this 3 hours is excessive talk

I dunno either ask Exo who has his serious "walking events" as pro competition, designed for geriatrics and children walking their chihuahuas.

Haven't you learned your lesson? Don't argue with the guy, it's not worth it, every argument with him ends with "I'm right and you're wrong because you're a dick and an incel, f*** off loser".

Christ always chiming in and sucking whoever's dick is arguing with me, and when it came to it you couldn't say sh*t yourself.

I don't recall ever saying those words but I forget you're a compulsive liar. Maybe those words were lost on that famous forum refresh that gobbled up those vital 0.5% of my posts over a week, when I went on that incel rampage which only you remember.

Quit waiting around for every single opportunity to jump to someone's side against me. You have done it repeatedly, you did it about 4 times when I was arguing with Bateman, and the irony being that you were talking about how badly you get "bullied" by others, how is this any different?

Waiting to jump in to every single situation to put me down and intentionally cling to people in an effort to turn them and hopefully more of an audience against me, that's bullying, and if you get the same back to you consistently in real life well, good! Given half the chance you'd do it to others the same way it's done to you, genuinely a toxic sh*t.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
STAY ON TOPIC! Your POSTS ARE MORE ANNOYING THAN YOU.

Stop WASTING TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND LOVED ONES.

You should BE SPENDING MORE TIME BLOGGING ON A HAIRLOSS BLOG. Life is SHORT, OLD MAN!
Gimme a break bru I've got bi-polar and I'm balding it's taking a while to adjust . Just a work in progress sista

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha @Dante92 and @CaptainForehead were in my dream last night :cool::cool:
We were drinking beer and talking about hair loss, very casually.

ebd3a67e7f9daf3a194f934e66f78524.jpg