The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How shitty did I look like in your dream? I'm curious. Did you dream me as a well dressed sad frog?

No, but I DID. You were eating flies, and you called out a name, it was BOB ROSS!

And YOU WERE PAINTING a TREE. A VERY HAPPY TREE. :)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pussy *** break?! Who's the military bad *** now? Comparing yourself to f*****g weak *** pensioners, your grandma even lift bro?!

So you've gone from saying 3 hours is a lot just to argue and now you're saying you do double that daily because now you want to argue some more.

I didn't say 20 breaks but when CF originally mentioned it he said on a city centre, which means some walking and stopping,shopping whatever. Not your ultra competitive straight ACTUALK WALKING where you pace by old folks on mobility scooters on the sidewalk getting dem calf gainzzz you get home to tell your misc bros about (which you brought up by the way, not me, and your wannabe alpha bro is shining through now).

I dunno either ask Exo who has his serious "walking events" as pro competition, designed for geriatrics and children walking their chihuahuas.
im not "ultra competitive walking" lol where are you getting this sh*t from? i'm just saying its a lot more tiring than casual strolling and constant breaks which you for some reason are trying to equate with normal walking.

idk why you keep psychotically obsessing over this walking competition sh*t, i just brought it up for an idea of what your average person is capable of walking (real walking not constant breaks lol)

you and your parents were legit on pussy sh*t though compared to what i'm talking about. not trying to be alpha. its true

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
eh maybe i'm just "depressed" then lol. anyways your "depression" isn't real if it doesnt have to do with ACTUAL WORTH/LIFE (looks, intelligence, talent, and money). any other reason means its just bullshit for attention

why i dont wanna say i'm "depressed". i'm nothing like the f*****g pussies claiming depression for attention (kurt cobain and 99% of rocker types). i have real goddamn f*****g problems and some goddamn f*****g platitudes from a stupid liberal arts wh*** won't make me feel better.
Well I don't think I need to list my depression credentials but if the forum needs them so I'm certified I don't mind I guess

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I don't think I need to list my depression credentials but if the forum needs them so I'm certified I don't mind I guess
please do if you dont mind. i'm honestly quite close to beating the f*****g living sh*t out of a f*****g fake sad hot person

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im not "ultra competitive walking" lol where are you getting this sh*t from? i'm just saying its a lot more tiring than casual strolling and constant breaks which you for some reason are trying to equate with normal walking.

idk why you keep psychotically obsessing over this walking competition sh*t, i just brought it up for an idea of what your average person is capable of walking (real walking not constant breaks lol)

you and your parents were legit on pussy sh*t though compared to what i'm talking about. not trying to be alpha. its true

It's @h.i. (Rudiger), what do you expect?

Anyway, he's MY b**ch, you can't have him.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm doing exactly what you started doing, being ignorant and exaggerating. I mentioned city walking and you jump to this thing about my misc bros and military sh*t, where the f*** did that come from?

And LOL it's a JANITOR job?! I've done similar and you're turning around in little circles at a super slow pace, what the f*** hahaha.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm doing exactly what you started doing, being ignorant and exaggerating. I mentioned city walking and you jump to this thing about my misc bros and military sh*t, where the f*** did that come from?

And LOL it's a JANITOR job?! I've done similar and you're turning around in little circles at a super slow pace, what the f*** hahaha.

Stop it, can't we all just get along?

Would take your side, but YOU HAVE to change your USERID back, because I don't like it. I never have.

Now go back to being h.i., and smoke some pot or something. You should grow dreadlocks, and move to the Bahamas.

Seriously, get some sun or something. Life is too short.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

lol your janitor job was probably like a tiny *** lawyer office. just lol at your assumptions. theres like 4 big *** buildings i have to do within a time limit. you dont know sh*t about me haha. you lost the argument just admit it xD.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Stop, dude, come on.. Don't make fun of his job.

You're better than that. That's what my wife always tells me after I have makeup sex with her.

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
please do if you dont mind. i'm honestly quite close to beating the f*****g living sh*t out of a f*****g fake sad hot person
1. City I was born and raised in voted the most miserable in the UK and was voted 5th worst city in the world by lonely planet guide.
2. Family - broken family . Alcoholic druggy Bi-polar father who I used to pay the rent when I lived that's just one with him could go all day.
Mother- got raped as a child which led her to be a crazy hoarder so I grew up in a disgusting clutted house which was a eye sore even from the outside. Fat and slobby didn't care how she or step-dad dressed. No connection with since met step dad at 6
Step dad- also fat from worst area in the shitest city of the UK . When he met my mom had just got out of prison for wrapping a petrol pump round some one's neck.
Uncle was also in and out of prison all his life.
Half brother and 2 sisters all obese
3. Got bullied for big ears , which I had pinned back when I was 15, which really fucked me up as they didn't change much and now I have scars on them. Left school 2 months later after having it done so I never really adjusted which led me to be a shut in and play call of duty during my prime years because I was embrassed about the scars now more then the ears.
4. Bi- polar even if I didn't grow up in a sh*t hole with sh*t parents. Living with a chemical imbalance would still be a b**ch.
5. Then of course balding
I could go deeper into stories but that's for another day

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the L for? Is @Rudiger a LESBIAN?:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:oops:
stands for "loss" lol. going by his pathetic standards for walking his "janitor job" was cleaning a few rooms at max. im just LOLing at how his "walking" was f*****g slow motion strolling with breaks every 5 minutes lmaoooo.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
stands for "loss" lol. going by his pathetic standards for walking his "janitor job" was cleaning a few rooms at max.

In a hotel with 2 large kitchens and 4 function rooms seating a combined 2,000 people? Why exactly did you think it was a lawyers office?

And that was after my 8 hour shift of cleaning pots and pans while cleaning the same kitchen floors and fridges repeatedly ever hour, but because I'm not a f*****g moron I wouldn't consider cleaning floors as "walking" (even when I started this job at age 13 I wouldn't be so stupid).

So what exactly am I taking the L on here?

Your original argument "3 hours is a lot of walking man damn that's a lot stop being all misc military pro-walker on me"

10 seconds later "I do 6 hours walking and ACTUAL REAL TALK WALKING you wouldn't understand bro"

You've made no sense, stupid presumptions, and will continue to make no sense, and come to no actual conclusion.

Just take the L here misc brah, your argument went back on itself and if you don't feel foolish, you at least look it.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
In a hotel with 2 large kitchens and 4 function rooms seating a combined 2,000 people? Why exactly did you think it was a lawyers office?

And that was after my 8 hour shift of cleaning pots and pans while cleaning the same kitchen floors and fridges repeatedly ever hour, but because I'm not a f*****g moron I wouldn't consider cleaning floors as "walking" (even when I started this job at age 13 I wouldn't be so stupid).

So what exactly am I taking the L on here?

Your original argument "3 hours is a lot of walking man damn that's a lot stop being all misc military pro-walker on me"

10 seconds later "I do 6 hours walking and ACTUAL REAL TALK WALKING you wouldn't understand bro"

You've made no sense, stupid presumptions, and will continue to make no sense, and come to no actual conclusion.

Just take the L here misc brah, your argument went back on itself and if you don't feel foolish, you at least look it.
blah blah blah bullshit lmao. shut up. you lost LOL. you have a tendency to go on ridiculously long tirades when you know you have lost arguments haha. its entertaining.

oh btw reporting you for personal insult. notice i never insulted you

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
blah blah blah bullshit lmao. shut up. you lost LOL. you have a tendency to go on ridiculously long tirades when you know you have lost arguments haha. its entertaining.

oh btw reporting you for personal insult. notice i never insulted you

Sign of winning a debate: "please censor the other guy moderators."

You know your argument doubled back on itself, I mentioned it twice concisely, you contradicted what you originally started, it didn't need a long tirade it's right there in my last post, in like 2 sentences, what you originally said and how you went back on it 10 seconds later.

And stop pretending "LOL this is so entertaining" when you're disliking posts and trying to get me banned.

LOL what a laugh we're having! *DISLIKE DISLIKE PLEASE BAN OH MODS PLZZZ HE HURT ME*