The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sign of winning a debate: "please censor the other guy moderators."

You know your argument doubled back on itself, I mentioned it twice concisely, you contradicted what you originally started, it didn't need a long tirade it's right there in my last post, in like 2 sentences, what you originally said and how you went back on it 10 seconds later.

And stop pretending "LOL this is so entertaining" when you're disliking posts and trying to get me banned.

LOL what a laugh we're having! *DISLIKE DISLIKE PLEASE BAN OH MODS PLZZZ HE HURT ME*
there you go putting sh*t tons of effort in. haha. definitely shows you are winning. and stop projecting your pussy mentality LMAO. anyways i don't want you banned. i more just want you to be warned or some sh*t. the dislikes are just to tarnish your record.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK fine I'll put little effort into this one, and I'll just leave this here, as you don't seem to be able to respond to it.

Your original argument "3 hours is a lot of walking man damn that's a lot stop being all misc military pro-walker on me"

10 seconds later "I do 6 hours walking and ACTUAL REAL TALK WALKING you wouldn't understand bro"

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK fine I'll put little effort into this one, and I'll just leave this here, as you don't seem to be able to respond to it.

3 hours of walking is a lot. but i'm capable of it. i do the equivalent of 5-6 hours of walking 2 times a week, and im definitely tired after it. also obviously capable of it since i do it. both are a lot of work and its perfectly normal for cap to be tired and need a break after such distances.

i was just annoyed at you implying you aren't fit if you need a break. i guess when it comes down to it i wouldn't really NEED a break after walking that much but i much rather would.

anyways i really didnt insult you during this exchange but you did, which is why you will be keeping my dislikes.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyways i really didnt insult you during this exchange but you did, which is why you will be keeping my dislikes.

I actually couldn't care less, I only hate dislikes when someone's petty enough to drop them and not give a reason.

But at least you finally answered what I quoted from myself.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We have to meet one day, have a beer together. I'd really like meeting you in person and having conversations with you, seriously.

There are many users I'd like to meet, but I know it's not gonna happen. The only kindred spirits I know are hundreds of kms away. The irony.
i'm honestly jealous of how you dont angry post more lol. i cant help it sometimes

and yes i would love to chill with you and a lot of people here haha.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually couldn't care less, I only hate dislikes when someone's petty enough to drop them and not give a reason.

But at least you finally answered what I quoted from myself.
i know i dont dislike without good reason. but yea main things that pissed me off is saying i wasn't fit and equating what you and your parents did with straight up walking. especially in those air conditioned buildings and UK cold vs the retard southern heat of this american armpit i live in.

like literally the recommendation for cardio fitness is like 30 minutes a day lol. iirc its mostly diet that matters (@Afro_Vacancy ?)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
How shitty did I look like in your dream? I'm curious. Did you dream me as a well dressed sad frog?
You had a mustache for some reason, maybe because I've always imagined Italian men with mustaches. You and Captain were also both NW7. This is the first time I have a HairLossTalk.com dream, pretty cool actually!

EvilLocks

Reaction score
EvilLocks, love that sexy avatar.

i KNOW that's really you in that picture. You're NOT FOOLING anybody by trying to get attention,
because you're not really BALD. Everybody knows it!

If that was really me I would not be on a hair loss forum :D:D

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You had a mustache for some reason, maybe because I've always imagined Italian men with mustaches. You and Captain were also both NW7.

tumblr_inline_ngr94r0miE1raarzu.png

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
We have to meet one day, have a beer together. I'd really like meeting you in person and having conversations with you, seriously.

There are many users I'd like to meet, but I know it's not gonna happen. The only kindred spirits I know are hundreds of kms away. The irony.

It's Europe bro, take advantage of how well connected it is!!!!

I have been planning to visit Paris for a few days (good train connection from here). You're also well connected by train to Paris. As is @WhitePolarBear
@Pasbrillantebrunette lives there.

@EvilLocks might have to fly, I don't know about her train connections.

We could legit organize a get together.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Are you guys arguing over what "walking" really means??
hahahaha - best place ever :D (I am on Exodus side)

Both @Exodus2011 and @Rudiger are in better shape than me.
I think I may also have worn out knees from my decade long stint with kick-heavy martial arts.

Anyway, my CV system is still feeling it today. It's bit weird, I've similarly exerted myself in the past year without this kind of strain.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Both @Exodus2011 and @Rudiger are in better shape than me.
I think I may also have worn out knees from my decade long stint with kick-heavy martial arts.

Anyway, my CV system is still feeling it today. It's bit weird, I've similarly exerted myself in the past year without this kind of strain.

Well actually I'm not fully sure what kind of shape I'm in, but I do still stick by the idea that unless in harsh weather, a young person should be able to walk for hours without knee pain or your body breaking down a lot.

I wouldn't worry that much yet anyway as you've taken care of yourself well so far in life, possibly your knees aren't as strong after a break from kick-training, but that doesn't mean they're fucked just adapting to being more dormant. Low impact training like swimming or cross-training could get the blood circulating in them properly again.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about martial arts, what do guys think of the Mayweather vs Mcgregor fight ?

I can't compare the ridiculousness of this whole affair with anything, I can't equate how stupid it is with anything.

It's the best boxer of his generation and probably best defensive and tactically minded boxer ever, against someone who has spent a rather small amount of his training in his whole life actually boxing (about a fifth of the time).

It's like as if this was a celebrity boxing match for a little bit of fun, throw in a cage fighter vs a professional boxer. It has the feel of a charity exhibition match, yet it's one of the biggest boxing matches of all time, and will get one of the best boxers of all time a perfect 50 and 0 record, in an officially licensed match, against a debutant.

It's like Brexit, Trump, and now this.

Last edited:

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't compare the ridiculousness of this whole affair with anything, I can't equate how stupid it is with anything.

It's the best boxer of his generation and probably best defensive and tactically minded boxer ever, against someone who has spent a rather small amount of his training in his whole life actually boxing (about a fifth of the time).

It's like as if this was a celebrity boxing match for a little bit of fun, throw in a cage fighter vs a UFC fighter. It has the feel of a charity exhibition match, yet it's one of the biggest boxing matches of all time, and will get one of the best boxers of all time a perfect 50 and 0 record, in an officially licensed match, against a debutant.

It's like Brexit, Trump, and now this.
I'm just looking forward to the sh*t talk that's the real fight