The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm just looking forward to the sh*t talk that's the real fight

Oh look, don't get me wrong, despite what I just said and I still stand by that it's ridiculous and silly, I'm still more than glad that it's happening.

It's a bit of a mockery of the sport but I'm not a die-hard fan, so for me this is kinda hilarious. And you're right, it's all about the epic sh*t talk, and the interesting thing here is that as inventive as Conor is with his smack talk, for the past while it's mainly been centred on the fact he's the star, the money among the bums, that's his shtick, and he can get away with it because in the UFC, it's true. He's made them hundreds of millions.

Now he's against a much bigger star, monetarily anyway, worth up to ten times more than he is, and this time it's not the other guys pay day, it's Conor's pay day.

I have no doubt Conor will think of something special but I just wonder how he'll approach it, of course I also have no doubt he isn't "preparing" for this at all, and what happens in those press conferences and interviews, will be off the cuff, and most likely brilliant.

Mayweather probably won't let us down with smack talk either, but Conor will shine here.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about martial arts, what do guys think of the Mayweather vs Mcgregor fight ?

McGregor hasn't a hope, it will still be good craic watching it though.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that's about right. but at the end of the day, they'll both be winners, because let's face it this is just for show and for millions of dollars. The payday for both of them will be gigantic, and that's all they care about - goddamn w****s

Who wouldn't get KO'ed by Mayweather for like a hundred million dollars?

Hey @sunchyme1 would you suck Mayweather's dick in order to get to suck Mayweather's dick?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
isn't it kind of stupid and unfair either way? floyd in an MMA match is obviously out of his element, and conor is a lot more than a boxer.

Conor's used to MMA keep-your-distance boxing, as in, you step inside to make a move and there's like a 50% chance of getting hooked, because they are nowhere near as good as an average boxer when it comes to blocking.

When it comes to boxing Floyd, like most boxers, will be inside twice as much, in close range, Conor won't be used to that, will fly with punches that would normally land against another MMA fighter, and Floyd will be ready to block and counter at all times.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever the ppv cost is I might put it on conor on that 0.1 chance he wins because I'm streaming it not purchasing it
6/1 on betfair, not worth it when he hasn't got a chance. I'll do some other bet to keep it interesting though.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im more looking forward to jon jones' return, as long he doesnt smoke crack or something and get kicked for the 5th time.

dude's like invincible lol. the gustafsson fight was pretty rough though. i don't watch much fighting except for a few favorites like lyoto, jones, and silva. jones is entertaining to watch even if you aren't huge into it. a lot of MMA looks like boring gay p**rn with sweaty guys humping each other on the ground LMAO

it would be so damn awesome to be a badass MMA fighter though. get all da bischez, have ultra confidence from knowing you cant be fucked with on a primal level, money, status , and fame. its legit like the most manly thing possible. and i swear dem UFC girls are finer than all other sports haha

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
6/1 on betfair, not worth it when he hasn't got a chance. I'll do some other bet to keep it interesting though.

That was 7/1 a few days ago, odd.

They just mentioned the distance and moving inside thing on TV right now, and also brought up another very important factor: 10 ounce boxing gloves instead of the 4 ounce MMA gloves. The weight won't make a difference, it's how McGregor can possibly get used to getting through that blocking gap of two gloves up and covering a boxer's face, he hasn't done any of this before.

He'll make a lot of misjudgments.

im more looking forward to jon jones' return, as long he doesnt smoke crack or something and get kicked for the 5th time.

dude's like invincible lol. the gustafsson fight was pretty rough though. i don't watch much fighting except for a few favorites like lyoto, jones, and silva. jones is entertaining to watch even if you aren't huge into it. a lot of MMA looks like boring gay p*rn with sweaty guys humping each other on the ground LMAO

Actually I'm also genuinely more looking forward to this, and GSP as well when he's ready this time.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah I ain't sucking no black mans dick

If he was white I might

tenor.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

dude's like invincible lol. the gustafsson fight was pretty rough though. i don't watch much fighting except for a few favorites like lyoto, jones, and silva. jones is entertaining to watch even if you aren't huge into it. a lot of MMA looks like boring gay p*rn with sweaty guys humping each other on the ground LMAO

it would be so damn awesome to be a badass MMA fighter though. get all da bischez, have ultra confidence from knowing you cant be fucked with on a primal level, money, status , and fame. its legit like the most manly thing possible. and i swear dem UFC girls are finer than all other sports haha
Mayweathers boxing style is boring to watch for the average Joe. He is extremely defensive and calm during the fight and always wins in the end without breaking a sweat. It's definitely the best way to go about it for him, it's just boring.

The most entertaining and maybe one of the best boxers of all time in his prime, Roy Jones Jr. This is how boxing should be done from a viewer perspective atleast. It's him rapping too, what a legend.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mayweathers boxing style is boring to watch for the average Joe. He is extremely defensive and calm during the fight and always wins in the end without breaking a sweat. It's definitely the best way to go about it for him, it's just boring.

The most entertaining and maybe one of the best boxers of all time in his prime, Roy Jones Jr. This is how boxing should be done from a viewer perspective atleast. It's him rapping too, what a legend.

This in relation to Jones vs Anderson Silva as the undercard? Now THAT could be a fight.

It's unlikely to happen though.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Emanuel Yarbrough was still with us they'd probably stick him up against Demetrius Johnson as the undercard, that's the kind of joke an actual professional sport has become overnight.