The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That picture actually made me hungry for more spaghetti. In England I'll pretend not to like pasta, while instead I'll cook it everyday. Yeah.

View attachment 55310

English people don't even add salt to it, and let pasta overcook until it's some tasteless glue. Worse than criminals.

Pasta needs to be al f*****g dente. When will people learn.

The day I found a good Italian restaurant here in northern Europe was truly life changing.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

The day I found a good Italian restaurant here in northern Europe was truly life changing.

I know the feel, man. I know the feel.

this-is-beautiful.gif

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

This is what you and @Dante92 get to eat for dinner for Italian-American restaurant night:

Appetizer:
Stale white bread with high-fructose corn syrup, with margarine (rather than butter) as a spread

Drink:
Coors Light

Entree:
Soft pasta that's been boiled for twenty minutes

Side Salad:
Iceberg lettuce with bacon bits and shredded provolone

Main:
Thick crust pizza with two toppings: pineapple and bacon

Dessert:
Tiramisu with green tea as an ingredient instead of coffee, and custard instead of mascarpone
Coffee with a tablespoon of added sugar

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you viewing the forum in that superior colour scheme?

Hah, I'm not sure if mine ever changed. Just checked a different browser (currently use chrome) and can see it's a shitty white scheme.

It appears you can choose among a number of color schemes if you go to "Preferences". "Style" will be at the top of the page. Though mine didn't even change when I clicked them to check out the options so not sure if it actually works.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The reason is of course that like most women I want to stay attractive in the eyes of men, and also look myself in the mirror and feel beautiful. I don't blame men for not getting it up for mature looking women, not at all, but at least treat them like a normal human being.

To be fair this is one of the few forums where women say sh*t like this. Normally they play the "Oh I'm so innocent and I don't think about men" card but you guys on here are honest. Even too honest at times.

f*** that last point though mature women are the best f*****g kissers and if you can't get it up then that's retarded

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what you and @Dante92 get to eat for dinner for Italian-American restaurant night:

Appetizer:
Stale white bread with high-fructose corn syrup, with margarine (rather than butter) as a spread

Drink:
Coors Light

Entree:

Side Salad:

Main:

Dessert:
Tiramisu with green tea as an ingredient instead of coffee, and custard instead of mascarpone

One thing I noticed during my visits to Italy among the otherwise vast amounts of terrific food.. the bread.

Why do these excellent craftsmen f*** up the bread? Every single restaurant in Italy serves unbelievably dry bread. I get it better literally anywhere else. Can you comment on this mystery @Dante92 ?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair this is one of the few forums where women say sh*t like this. Normally they play the "Oh I'm so innocent and I don't think about men" card but you guys on here are honest. Even too honest at times.

f*** that last point though mature women are the best f*****g kissers and if you can't get it up then that's retarded

I'd pretty much f*** all female members of this board, including both Karen's.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

It's because we take out our dentures :confused: You can go in deep.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Appetizer:

Drink:
Coors Light

Entree:

Side Salad:

Main:

Dessert:
The majority of brits would think that is a fantastic meal!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you viewing the forum in that superior colour scheme?

Ah, so black is superior now David? What's wrong with the white background? I'm shocked and frankly disappointed that you continue with this divisive rhetoric in light of today's events.

Give it some thought.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How American "cuisine" was born: "Hey guys, remember the countries we ruined/bombed/plundered? How about copying their most known recipes, then taking some random ingredients, fusing them together in a horrible, twisted and expensive mismatch of sh*t and call it food or high cuisine?"

I was actually joking a little bit, within this large country there is both awful and amazing food, though (imo) the median is inferior to that found in Europe.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How American "cuisine" was born: "Hey guys, remember the countries we ruined/bombed/plundered? How about copying their most known recipes, then taking some random ingredients, fusing them together in a horrible, twisted and expensive mismatch of sh*t and call it food or high cuisine?"

I think it was probably poverty with pasta dishes in beginning.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think American food is bad, come to England.

JnKMYJr.jpg

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was joking as well. I tasted some typical American dishes/foods when I travelled to the U.S. as a kid, and I loved them.

Last time I was in NY I ate like a king, who gives a f*** about diabetes anyway