The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had signed up for a bread making class but they cancelled due to scheduling issues. I would like to set up a sourdough though, i prefer my bread fermented.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

QONVIyz.gif

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stayed in NY City only a few days (and tried hot-dogs, of course), but then travelled and lived with an Italian-American family in a beautiful town in the middle of New York States forests. I only ate healthy food (nothing Italian, all American cuisine), and loved it.

Upstate is really beautiful a lot of people don't know this. I travel up there for work on occasion a lot of our scenic shops are up there because the space/rent. I sometimes stay at a farmhouse of one of the owners of the shops it's so freakin cool..it's this big old rustic farm house with an old fashion huge country style kitchen. Just roll out of bed drink coffee on a porch and then go paint all day. It is so peaceful.
They convert the old barns and storage places into these huge shops.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Dante92 wait which of our foods is specifically american? lol. cheeseburgers? they have those at global restaurants like mcdonalds tho .

Best American dish I ever made was a really authentic southern fried chicken recipes. marinated over night in buttermilk with hot sauce and then battered and fried in peanut oil.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Best American dish I ever made was a really authentic southern fried chicken recipes. marinated over night in buttermilk with hot sauce and then battered and fried in peanut oil.
of course. lol . my own regional culture. how did i forget? haha

grits, cole slaw, fried chicken, are all really good. the food is one of the few good things about the south haha

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that sounds yummie

It was so good I made it for a 4th of July party I went to and I made a huge batch..I made it look so pretty in this big basket---they all inhaled it LOL..I was complimented but was stunned how it disappeared so fast..it was the best I ever had myself..My friend from Georgia told me how to make it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Dante92 wait which of our foods is specifically american? lol. cheeseburgers? they have those at global restaurants like mcdonalds tho .

McDonald's is an American chain though, right now American food is global food due to America's cultural reach.

Note also that European cuisine as we know it would be virtually inexistent without foods native to the western hemisphere: chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, eggplant, squash, tomato, potato, corn, bell pepper, avocado, peanut, cashew, pineapple, blueberry, etc.

Barbecuing comes from aboriginal populations of the Caribbean, does that count? It's very much a traditional American food technique, and if you've ever been to a BBQ truck festival, you'll know it's awesome.

Soul food is developed by African Americans.
22black-people-food22-lawsuit-.jpg

I'm a fan of certain gluttonous foods like chocolate chip buttermilk pancakes, and ice cream with extra flavours in it.

Here's a traditional thanksgiving meal:
US-thanksgiving-me_3510533a-large.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're missing the ham, being an American in Canada, people look at me so weird when I tell them I'm eating ham on thanksgiving

As someone raised Jewish I didn't prioritize it when looking at pictures :) I like the cranberry sauce, the sweet potatoes, the pecan pie, and of course the turkey.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is so funny because I am not that big a fan of Thanksgiving food.
I do like pumpkin pie though.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
McDonald's is an American chain though, right now American food is global food due to America's cultural reach.

Note also that European cuisine as we know it would be virtually inexistent without foods native to the western hemisphere: chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, eggplant, squash, tomato, potato, corn, bell pepper, avocado, peanut, cashew, pineapple, blueberry, etc.

Barbecuing comes from aboriginal populations of the Caribbean, does that count? It's very much a traditional American food technique, and if you've ever been to a BBQ truck festival, you'll know it's awesome.

Soul food is developed by African Americans.
View attachment 55453

I'm a fan of certain gluttonous foods like chocolate chip buttermilk pancakes, and ice cream with extra flavours in it.

Here's a traditional thanksgiving meal:
View attachment 55454
No wonder 'Muricans are so fat. This is traditional Norwegian food, come here if you want to lose some weight.
Sheep in cabbage, that's literally what it's called.
5iDkPML.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
good points @Afro_Vacancy . i was going to say burgers as a highlight of american food but i didn't know if its basically considered a global food now (if there is such a thing? lol). kinda like how ramen is basically poor american food and not japanese food anymore.

@Dante92 @Dench57 i'll continue with my recommendation of the burger restaurant "five guy's" then. if you guys come to america again i STRONGLY recommend it. not a sit down place either so pretty cheap. i have plebeian taste. i'm literally looking forward to eating some hot and spicy ramen i got.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My bad man, I thought I read "traditional American thanksgiving meal"

I've actually never tried pecan pie, there's just like 50 pumpkin pies on our table on thanksgiving

No, you're right, ham is important, it's just relatively invisible to me due to my priorities.

Pumpkin pie is very good too. It's also cheaper to make than pecan pie: no pecans, no maple syrup.

One of my priorities the past few months was to perfect my pie crust, there's some science to it. I've gotten a little better at it, I was doing a lot wrong before.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
good points @Afro_Vacancy . i was going to say burgers as a highlight of american food but i didn't know if its basically considered a global food now (if there is such a thing? lol). kinda like how ramen is basically poor american food and not japanese food anymore.

@Dante92 @Dench57 i'll continue with my recommendation of the burger restaurant "five guy's" then. if you guys come to america again i STRONGLY recommend it. not a sit down place either so pretty cheap. i have plebeian taste. i'm literally looking forward to eating some hot and spicy ramen i got.

For a chain Five Guys is really good.
I dont like Burger king or Mcdonalds--but I have to say Wendys is not a bad burger...there bacon double cheeseburger and fries is not bad.
i grew up with Greek Diners on every few blocks serving great burgers and 'disco' fries. yum. Noting like a diner burger and fries with mozzarella cheese and brown gravy at 4 am. after the clubs
Except maybe White Castle LOL

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a chain Five Guys is really good.
I dont like Burger king or Mcdonalds--but I have to say Wendys is not a bad burger...there bacon double cheeseburger and fries is not bad.
i grew up with Greek Diners on every few blocks serving great burgers and 'disco' fries. yum. Noting like a diner burger and fries with mozzarella cheese and brown gravy at 4 am. after the clubs
Except maybe White Castle LOL
yep. i eat chain foods all the time. wendy's is top of the line among rock bottom cheap restaurants. and five guys is as good as some sit down restaurants i've had.

i havent had many sit down restaurant burgers but theyre usually really good. i've always wanted white castle ever since seeing harold and kumar though LOL