The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

g.i joey

Reaction score
No, you're right, ham is important, it's just relatively invisible to me due to my priorities.

Pumpkin pie is very good too. It's also cheaper to make than pecan pie: no pecans, no maple syrup.

One of my priorities the past few months was to perfect my pie crust, there's some science to it. I've gotten a little better at it, I was doing a lot wrong before.

My moms such a great all around cook that i sometimes get mad at the fact that i dont know how to make close to half the dishes she does. Shes an old italian lady so its pretty hard to get in the kitchen with her without her always dominating and doing everything herself, which in turn results in me knowing nothing lol.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This page of food-related discussions will trigger @sunchyme1 .He is from the UK and this is his idea of a delicacy:
article-0-0BEE3BC0000005DC-138_468x292.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Exodus2011, post: 1498057, member: 22589"
i haven't had many sit down restaurant burgers but theyre usually really good. i've always wanted white castle ever since seeing harold and kumar though LOL[/QUOTE]

They are a little addictive lol

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My moms such a great all around cook that i sometimes get mad at the fact that i dont know how to make close to half the dishes she does. Shes an old italian lady so its pretty hard to get in the kitchen with her without her always dominating and doing everything herself, which in turn results in me knowing nothing lol.

My mother was also territorial in the kitchen.

My cooking apprenticeship started in the summer of 2004, I was living alone for the summer and I started with kraft dinner. I messed it up the first time.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

HAHA that is so true I had same issue with my Mother who is a fantastic cook--she is so anxious in her kitchen she hates people watching her or teaching..
I have learnt some stuff from her though.

My Father is like a chef, I did learn a lot from him about food.
He is actually a really good teacher with cooking.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have just put on a kilo looking at this :)

Its so good but so bad also. Like the buns are steamed so a little 'soggy' which probably sounds gross but i think the buns are potato buns..and with the marinated onions--holy cow so good.
I have not had a White Castle burger in like 20 years.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Dante92 @Dench57 i'll continue with my recommendation of the burger restaurant "five guy's" then. if you guys come to america again i STRONGLY recommend it. not a sit down place either so pretty cheap. i have plebeian taste. i'm literally looking forward to eating some hot and spicy ramen i got.

we have five guys in the UK, it's good stuff

i always wanted to try in-n-out burger, it has cult like status for fast food junkies

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
we have five guys in the UK, it's good stuff

i always wanted to try in-n-out burger, it has cult like status for fast food junkies

I never had In and Out and I never had Carl Jr.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Five Guys is very good, still can't figure out how they can get regular business charging those prices though.

It's still responsible for legitimately one of the best songs ever:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Five Guys is very good, still can't figure out how they can get regular business charging those prices though.

That is so funny! he is having sex with his food.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
This page of food-related discussions will trigger @sunchyme1 .He is from the UK and this is his idea of a delicacy:
View attachment 55457

Nothing wrong with baked beans and cheese on toast, or baked beans and cheese on a baked potato. Come to think of it, just putting baked beans and cheese on ANY dish improves it

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol that's how I first heard about five guys, it opened in the UK like 6 months after and we were like DAAYYYYYMMM

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with baked beans and cheese on toast, or baked beans and cheese on a baked potato. Come to think of it, just putting baked beans and cheese on ANY dish improves it

I have been known to put baked beans right on a hot dog right tin the bun along with sour kraut, ketchup and mustard. The bun with beans is fanatstic. Another thing I have not eaten in really long time.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the most disgusting thing you have eaten?