The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
unwashed pussy

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
It took a lot of strength to refrain from a pussy joke.

i had no such scruples

i'm only joking anyway, cleanliness is a necessity if I'm going downtown. i'm not Buckthorn for christ's sake.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i had no such scruples

i'm only joking anyway, cleanliness is a necessity if I'm going downtown. i'm not Buckthorn for christ's sake.

What if you've already committed and she locks you in like a modified figure four chokehold?

female-martial-artist-applying-a-figure-four-chokehold-against-an-opponent-on-black-mat-93522418.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually at your original "worst thing ever eaten" question my initial thought was "45 year old pussy" but then I thought- too soon...

No, I am good. I am not thin skinned, there is a difference between teasing and someone trolling.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Talking about food, from next week, I will be eating for 5 days and fasting for 2 days (weekend) to lose weight and combat aging.

I seem to have gained around 3 lbs in the last month and a half. Was traveling heavily so the diet was out of control and exercise was minimal. Time to shed the weight i have gained. I want my weight to eventually go up but not this way.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe a bit long faced but I'd say that's harsh, she's definitely at least attractive. But she does have that Succubus Real Housewives vibe to her.

And she can suck MY bus.