Reaction score
1497916111020616075926.jpg
1497916123740325491456.jpg

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what an enlightening way to look at it!
different strokes for different folks i guess. The weird thing is that it didnt even occur to me she had a long/horse face, like that didn't even register with me. I think i'm not programmed to look at the length of a woman's face; it's fascinating what people will focus on when they meet someone.

I'm actually gonna take back what I said, I was influenced by the alpha bro affirming she has a horse face, actually the bottom half is completely feminine and with small features, she does have high cheekbones. It's probably the camera angle more than anything, huge eyes can be intimidating and they look big in that picture, possibly an above average size forehead but personally I got over this issue with the invention of Rihanna.

In conclusion: Tapdatshi'

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mousey/feminine look:

17hcauk.png

Horseface:

wwvTEqb.png

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will admit that rclark and nameless are 2 of my favorite posters here. Nameless posts some nutty stuff, OK, but he is actually a great writer. The man really has a way with words. And I agree with his (never answered) political posts 100%. rclark too, talented writer, he could have been a writer for Mad in the 70s. And in the minoxidil section he gets serious and delivers factual, pithy posts... the other side of rclark. I dig it.

Yetti, I did you as well. You're one of my favorites. Also, you're my favorite Japanese person here!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am rejecting the numbers rating.

it should be
Smoking hot
Hot/good looking/sexy
cute/attractive
plain but passable.
unattractive
deformed

so the girl that @macaroni posted for me is between cute/attractive and plain/passable. It could be camera.

well her tits just brought her up a notch.