The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
On my walk yesterday, I saw a women. She must be around 20 years old. I was blown away by her beauty. Probably top 2 - 3 hottest women I have personally seen in my life. I rate Alexandra Daddario as a 10 and this women was at least a 9. Probably closer to 9.5. Some on this forum will probably rate her higher than Daddario .Even more surprising was her bf. He was a 5'7 to 5'8 either Asian or Indian dude. Hard to tell . He had a very average face. No muscles at all. He wouldn't be rated more than 4-5 on this forum. He was either a NW1 or NW2 though. For some reason, I see many couples like that in Oklahoma.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On my walk yesterday, I saw a women. She must be around 20 years old. I was blown away by her beauty. Probably top 2 - 3 hottest women I have personally seen in my life. I rate Alexandra Daddario as a 10 and this women was at least a 9. Probably closer to 9.5. Some on this forum will probably rate her higher than Daddario .Even more surprising was her bf. He was a 5'7 to 5'8 either Asian or Indian dude. Hard to tell . He had a very average face. No muscles at all. He wouldn't be rated more than 4-5 on this forum. He was either a NW1 or NW2 though. For some reason, I see many couples like that in Oklahoma.
asian or indian dude, and the girl was white correct?

jacknicholsonnodding.gif

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with baked beans and cheese on toast, or baked beans and cheese on a baked potato. Come to think of it, just putting baked beans and cheese on ANY dish improves it
This is a good UK dish, and no it doesn't need baked beans, though it benefits from dairy !
picymuwbT.jpg

ah someone's cooking lamb!
I'm impressed with your knowledge.

yes but also everytime i post a girl i think is cute i'm told they are like a 5 - apparently my rating system is all messed up.
Those ladies have tough standards.

shrimp and zuchini - can i assume there was some white wine, garlic and spaghetti/noodles added to this concoction?
White wine yes, garlic I don't remember, and instead of noodles we had shrimp and lemon zest. You're doing well.

those are either really small peas or gigantic f*****g shrimp
Jumbo shrimp, that legendary oxymoron :)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
little known fact - fair skinned girls, or girls with "very beautiful creamy skin" are self-conscious about how pale their skin is. This is why they usually prefer to date guys who can tan or have the olive skin-tone. You see their fair white skin as adding to their beauty, but they see it as a curse.

This makes a lot of sense. I can think of quite a lot of examples but in particular recently, a very pale skinned gorgeous Italian girl dating this 5/10 Indian guy, and he's actually an obnoxious c*** who makes terrible jokes. She's actually normal as a person, he's a dick and also way below her aesthetically, nobody can make sense of it.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know because i dated several fair skinned girls with "creamy white skin"; i have somewhat light olive complexion and they all complain that they can't get dark. they have a real obsession with skin tone and tanning. Just like we do with hair, their fixation is with compensating for the fact they can't tan.

Was at a party on Saturday and this hot white girl was with a 5'7 south asian guy of median fitness. He had hair though.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know because i dated several fair skinned girls with "creamy white skin"; i have somewhat light olive complexion and they all complain that they can't get dark. they have a real obsession with skin tone and tanning. Just like we do with hair, their fixation is with compensating for the fact they can't tan.
yea i've seen it. its pretty mind blowing. i just want to smack them and be like "DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY US MINORITY MEN WANT TO WORSHIP YOU!?" lol.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was at a party on Saturday and this hot white girl was with a 5'7 south asian guy of median fitness. He had hair though.
it's O G R E

O
G
R
E

:D:D:D:D:D:D

seriously though was she a becky? (white girl who is into black guys) i have a dark family member who got some beckys, cuz he's dark like black guys but not ghetto

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Darker skin tone is definitely a turn on to many fair skinned women. I am a brown guy but never found my skin color to be an issue. The structure of face is a far more powerful factor when it comes to attraction for white women. However, Indian women are different. Back in India, I found that women used to wet their panties at the sight of a light skinned guy.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Something needs to be said about physical proximity to opposite sex. I was in a conference recently. A women who lives in a different city from me was also in the conference. I have known her for 2 years. She is cute but not really my type . She has a very sweet personality though. If a women who looks like her comes on my Tinder, I will immediately reject without a second thought. However, after spending few days with her, I started to feel some attraction towards her and felt like I could date her. Anyway, she is already married so nothing is gonna happen. But the point is that we never know what can unexpectedly attract us.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
little known fact - fair skinned girls, or girls with "very beautiful creamy skin" are self-conscious about how pale their skin is. This is why they usually prefer to date guys who can tan or have the olive skin-tone. You see their fair white skin as adding to their beauty, but they see it as a curse.

giphy.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

How do you know he was her bf?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
yea i've seen it. its pretty mind blowing. i just want to smack them and be like "DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY US MINORITY MEN WANT TO WORSHIP YOU!?" lol.

The ultimate tragedy is when these pale girls ruin their gift by getting tattoos, marring their divine skin.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
The ultimate tragedy is when these pale girls ruin their gift by getting tattoos, marring their divine skin.

I hated it when females tanned in my college. It use to take the glow out of their skin and would take them down a few notches. I even told a couple of my female friends that they look better without the tan. My girl friend at the time stopped tanning because of me.