The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
holding that angelic white hand HNGGGGGGG. and so true cap.

damn we have some racial issues lmao.

We're just connoisseurs of smooth creamy pale skin is all.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol for real though do you think it's racist to have racial dating preferences?

i'm honestly not even sure

That's maybe debatable but what did you mean when you said this: "i have a dark family member who got some beckys, cuz he's dark like black guys but not ghetto"

dark but not ghetto.... what does that mean?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's maybe debatable but what did you mean when you said this: "i have a dark family member who got some beckys, cuz he's dark like black guys but not ghetto"

dark but not ghetto.... what does that mean?
Lots of black people are ghetto its no big mystery lol. The girl prolly wanted a dark guy but not the ghetto culture

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Lots of black people are ghetto its no big mystery lol. The girl prolly wanted a dark guy but not the ghetto culture

if a group of black people were talking about their cousin with light skin, and said that people are probably attracted to her because she looks white but isnt white trash (because so many whites are white trash, its no big mystery lol), that would be considered racist

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The lefitst "logic" is: blacks can't be racist, feminists can't be sexist, etc.

Being a rational person with common sense today seems like pure madness.

thats not logical or rational of course... but by the same token, surely people on the right make racist comments without having a clue or ever understanding how racist they are. racism is wrong wherever it comes from.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats not logical or rational of course... but by the same token, surely people on the right make racist comments without having a clue or ever understanding how racist they are. racism is wrong wherever it comes from.

Of course it's wrong! I was not talking about it, I was merely talking about the hypocrisy of some people who use discrimination and belonging to a minority as excuses to be racist, judgmental or as a justification.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Of course it's wrong! I was not talking about it, I was merely talking about the hypocrisy of some people who use discrimination and belonging to a minority as excuses to be racist, judgmental or as a justification.

ya its a tangent. the point was simply to illustrate that the ghetto comment would obviously be offensive if you changed it to black people talking about their cousin with light skin being attractive because she has light skin, but isnt white trash.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ya its a tangent. the point was simply to illustrate that the ghetto comment would obviously be offensive if you changed it to black people talking about their cousin with light skin being attractive because she has light skin, but isnt white trash.

I can't even understand how someone could judge other people for the colour of their skin, or their sexuality, or their appearance. I would never do such a thing. Since I've been shunned for my appearance for my whole life, I would feel incredibly hypocritical and stupid.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can't even understand how someone could judge other people for the colour of their skin, or their sexuality, or their appearance. I would never do such a thing. Since I've been shunned for my appearance for my whole life, I would feel incredibly hypocritical and stupid.

great comment

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
. I even told a couple of my female friends that they look better without the tan. My girl friend at the time stopped tanning because of me.

Doing God's work, my man :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ethnics love cream

I always wondered if it is a form of 'self hate' of their own skin color or what they experienced when it's SO one sided.
Personally I like variety for most part. Good looking is good looking. Black brown white etc. Some cultures and features I am not attracted to. But give me Marcel from The Originals against any of his cast mates in a heart beat.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I always wondered if it is a form of 'self hate' of their own skin color or what they experienced when it's SO one sided.
Personally I like variety for most part. Good looking is good looking. Black brown white etc. Some cultures and features I am not attracted to. But give me Marcel from The Originals against any of his cast mates in a heart beat.
People look for what they lack in a partner. Then the kids are more likely to have those features, it's very common. Short girls are even more attracted to tall guys, and short guys to tall girls (they can't have them though). And the same goes with skin color, I'm white as f*** and I'm disgusted by other skin type 1 freaks.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

It's a genetic glitch. Basically, we've evolved to like lighter skinned females among our own group (black, or south asians, or latinos). Then caucasians come along, and our genes just extrapolate to conditions they were not meant to. So from a preference for lighter skinned south asian females we go to worship mode for pale skinned caucasian females.

Keep in mind skin color is not the end all and be all. For instance, we find smooth skin attractive, and damaged skin unattractive. Normally, pale caucasian skin ages very badly, it starts looking leathery in 30s. Compare than to the skin of south asians/blacks/asians which remains fabulous in their 50s. Moderate skin damage is normal in pale skinned caucasians in their 30s, it is quite abnormal in colored people. Since our genes have only evolved to work with our kind, we see the damaged skin of a 35 year old pale skinned caucasian female, and go yuck, a 60 year old..

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here we go with your freakin' Chad delusions again!

I bet she's f*****g Chad right now.

While you work your 170 hour a day job getting yelled at by your female boss while she gets gang banged by Swedish double immigrants so you can pay for her house and Chad f*****g holidays and she pops out more kids for you to pay for but she keeps divorcing you constantly and taking half your house and half your kids and half your pets and half your car which you don't use anyway as you are chained to your incel computer desk job paying for her new shoes.

huh lol

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing I never cared about was hair colour.

There used to be a lot of pop culture discussion of "blondes versus brunettes", which we don't hear as much about anymore. I never cared, the colour of the hair did not seem like a major priority.

But I think it might be so for women. I think I've had one or two dates with a blonde-haired woman in my life, they swipe left on me.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing I never cared about was hair colour.

There used to be a lot of pop culture discussion of "blondes versus brunettes", which we don't hear as much about anymore. I never cared, the colour of the hair did not seem like a major priority.

But I think it might be so for women. I think I've had one or two dates with a blonde-haired woman in my life, they swipe left on me.

I have noticed that some hair color suit more on certain women. I found some women more attractive when they changed their hair color to blonde. Either that or I may be natural biased to blondes.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
1497997912267470819945.jpg

Tonight's dinner, keeping it healthy.

Omelette, wilted bok choy, avocado mango salad, Chilean cab-sauv.