Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t looks dry as f*** dave, need some baked beans and cheese on there

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's cheese mixed with the eggs.

Can't have beans as I'm seeing a woman tomorrow.

Outside the UK it's not considered optimal to be farting the whole time during the date.

Who is she? A tinder match?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy
Man what do you do with all the leftover vegetables - i stopped buying produce because there's too much waste; i end up using like 15% of what i buy and the rest just turns to sh*t. Have you tried Blue Apron? I tried it for a few weeks and it was pretty good. The recipes aren't bad actually.

I haven't tried it but it's not a bad idea.

I do lose money wasting vegetables, but it's probably less than I'll eventually end up losing if I eat an unhealthy diet with fewer vegetables.

One of my coping mechanisms as someone who loves food but who wants to stay thin is to gorge on vegetables.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Afro_Vacancy
Man what do you do with all the leftover vegetables - i stopped buying produce because there's too much waste; i end up using like 15% of what i buy and the rest just turns to sh*t. Have you tried Blue Apron? I tried it for a few weeks and it was pretty good. The recipes aren't bad actually.

Get a nutribullet and juice.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks guys but I don't think I look that good. I'm making progress but without surgery the best I can be is 5.5/10. Life is hard.

You guys know that scene in Gattaca when Ethan Hawke is a janitor, and he sees the spaceship flying high and he says "I've never been so close to my dream, and never felt so far away." That's how I feel whenever I see an attractive woman in the streets.

It's summer now so beautiful women are more noticeable. Clothing is more revealing and form fitting.