The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying out on suits for a wedding in a few weeks. This post is dedicated to @Pasbrillantebrunette and @JohnsonDDG who incorrectly believe that men should not wear pink.
Looks too big for you imo. Should be fitting more like this. And also never button the bottom button.
ABLS-Slim-Fit-Suit.png

EvilLocks

Reaction score
:rolleyes:
I am not fat-fat, but slim-fat, which means I am slim with some fat aspects. For example, it gave me a kind of bloated belly, arms and face, which I had not before. It is kind of weird fatness... Also I think it is a lot of water retention (in the tights). Also bigger boobs which resulted in small but not too small boobs, which is fine :p It won't deseappear although I stopped the meds. On the other hand, my hair are falling like crazy. I am really tired of ups and downs. I whish I found something to stick with without risking my health or my shape. It is so unfair :(
I'm sorry :( I couldn't bring myself to 'like' this...
How long since you went off the meds? If it's not too long maybe it'll get better in time?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
both great suits, but i'd go with the darker navy/gray colored one - that's a sharp suit. What's the brand? I may get myself one of those

@Afro_Vacancy you might just become my style consultant ;)

That's the one I bought, my sister suggested it and she actually knows what she's talking about.

I forget the brand, it's wrapped in a bad. Negma or something like that, it's two names and sold at Saks.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's maybe debatable but what did you mean when you said this: "i have a dark family member who got some beckys, cuz he's dark like black guys but not ghetto"

dark but not ghetto.... what does that mean?

That's kind of the racism test, in my mind. So many people say they aren't. And it's one thing to not be
physically attracted to someone, as a guy, of course. But the question is, would they marry/date outside
their race?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@macaroni I know you were goofing off but it's actually impossible for me to give you very specific fashion advice due to our different body types.

Is big and tall a good store?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you guys want to know what awkward looks like, do a Google image search of the hug between Marco Rubio and Ivanka Trump.