The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think my date went pretty well, we spent three hours together, she had to go at the end because she wasn't feeling well. We walked around DC, talked, and saw the post office museum which is actually awesome.

She asked me to text her to let her know when I got home safe. I playfully told her that she's not supposed to ask me to do that, she's supposed to wait to see if I do it myself, she laughed :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think my date went pretty well, we spent three hours together, she had to go at the end because she wasn't feeling well. We walked around DC, talked, and saw the post office museum which is actually awesome.

She asked me to text her to let her know when I got home safe. I playfully told her that she's not supposed to ask me to do that, she's supposed to wait to see if I do it myself, she laughed :)
Did she complement how nice you looked? I am concerned about her saying she wasn't feeling well? Can you explain exactly what she said?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did she complement how nice you looked? I am concerned about her saying she wasn't feeling well? Can you explain exactly what she said?

She apologized for it throughout the date, I told her to stop apologizing, she said she had eaten eggs the night before and they were probably not good.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
She apologized for it throughout the date, I told her to stop apologizing, she said she had eaten eggs the night before and they were probably not good.
Since it was a first date and you were traveling a great distance to meet her,I think she may have been nervous, anxious and has a sensitive stomach so maybe that is why her stomach felt bad. I get that alot so I can understand. When you are trying hard to make a great first impression sometimes those things can happen.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since it was a first date and you were traveling a great distance to meet her,I think she may have been nervous, anxious and has a sensitive stomach so maybe that is why her stomach felt bad. I get that alot so I can understand. When you are trying hard to make a great first impression sometimes those things can happen.

No, I think she was just not feeling well. She also said that she was stressed from an upcoming move.

I didn't travel a great distance, it was around 45 minutes.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
:rolleyes:
I am not fat-fat, but slim-fat, which means I am slim with some fat aspects. For example, it gave me a kind of bloated belly, arms and face, which I had not before. It is kind of weird fatness... Also I think it is a lot of water retention (in the tights). Also bigger boobs which resulted in small but not too small boobs, which is fine :p It won't deseappear although I stopped the meds. On the other hand, my hair are falling like crazy. I am really tired of ups and downs. I whish I found something to stick with without risking my health or my shape. It is so unfair :(

Have you tried flushing system? like with teas or dietetics? Not saying you should but maybe something like this will help bloat? does not sound fat it sounds like water retention.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I f*****g love learning new languages.

f685bdab141682205652816909_700wa_0.gif

I hate, hate, learning anything .... I do it because I like having the knowledge.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I'm in Berlin.

A couple of days before my trip, I developed pretty bad pain above my left heel. I'm hobbling like a 90 year old man. This has never happened before. Body, why you do this? FML.

Tons of Chads here. Tall, chiseled faces, low body fat without trying. Hitler was onto something with his Aryan theory.

I arrived here early in the morning, and was hobbling around the city in pain at 7am. Saw a hot blonde woman biking (presumably to work). Very light clothes, low cut top, slightly bent forward. It was a gravel road and not too smooth, a bit bumpy. At the bumps, her boobs would jiggle. I needed @Exodus2011 and his stalking camera there.

I need prescription sunglasses so I can stare at the scantily clad women.

Damn, all these women with revealing clothes make crazy. Fortunately, I can take it all out on Mrs. Polar Bear.

Mrs. Polar Bear?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in Berlin.

A couple of days before my trip, I developed pretty bad pain above my left heel. I'm hobbling like a 90 year old man. This has never happened before. Body, why you do this? FML.

Tons of Chads here. Tall, chiseled faces, low body fat without trying. Hitler was onto something with his Aryan theory.

I arrived here early in the morning, and was hobbling around the city in pain at 7am. Saw a hot blonde woman biking (presumably to work). Very light clothes, low cut top, slightly bent forward. It was a gravel road and not too smooth, a bit bumpy. At the bumps, her boobs would jiggle. I needed @Exodus2011 and his stalking camera there.

I need prescription sunglasses so I can stare at the scantily clad women.

Impact Section Berlin Travel Guide

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think a lot of hot people is just a big city thing in general. they attract the most successful and attractive people looking to climb the social ladder. also i would think the hotter people would be out and about more, feeling confident in their appearance and all.