The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
1 on the sides, 4 on the top, is approximately the most aesthetic haircut for me.

But if it weren't for women, I'd probably just get a 1-guard everywhere, as that's the most physically comfortable haircut, particularly in the summer.

I think you'd look better with longer hair on the top.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you'd look better with longer hair on the top.

It can end up looking worse,

Here's an old one, where my stubble is dyed grey from sunscreen:

View attachment 55806

From St-Patrick's Day, where I was wearing all of the green items you own, you'll find it if you squint:
View attachment 55808

It might look better in the short term but it's a harder look to maintain as hair grows back and I then need a haircut more often. It's also less physically comfortable in the hot, humid summer.

[pics deleted]

Last edited:
K

karankaran

It can end up looking worse,

Here's an old one, where my stubble is dyed grey from sunscreen:

View attachment 55806

From a higher-quality camera, around the same time as the top pic:
View attachment 55807

From St-Patrick's Day, where I was wearing all of the green items you own, you'll find it if you squint:
View attachment 55808

It might look better in the short term but it's a harder look to maintain as hair grows back and I then need a haircut more often. It's also less physically comfortable in the hot, humid summer.

The second picture (presentation one) is the best. You are in your full manliness.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
@karankaran on your deleted post:

c8d360b4006f01dcc4970bc3e59c1eb8.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
afro do you mind me asking why you have an overbite?

i have one too from sucking my thumb a long time when i was a kid

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
K

karankaran

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah sorry I saw this later. I had a rough day. A very rough day. So I am just looking for a place to vent.

I'm sorry you had a rough day.

But please, vent about your rough day, describe what happened and why you're angry, it might be more therapeutic than rechanneling your anger in a different direction.

My therapist actually told me recently that this might be something I'm doing, something to ... that I'm afraid of my own anger, I try and contain it but then I end up just rechanelling it in other ways as it needs to come out, and it can be rough.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
K

karankaran

I'm sorry you had a rough day.

But please, vent about your rough day, describe what happened and why you're angry, it might be more therapeutic than rechanneling your anger in a different direction.

My therapist actually told me recently that this might be something I'm doing, something to ... that I'm afraid of my own anger, I try and contain it but then I end up just rechanelling it in other ways as it needs to come out, and it can be rough.

Thank you, Afro. If you are any more nicer, I would have to ask you to marry me.

So I could not sleep all night. I was restless and anxious. In the morning when I went to work, I was not feeling too well. But I still went because of stupid meetings.

And you know there are some days when everyone around you treats you with subtle contempt as if you are some piece of sh*t. That is what happened. I stormed out of a meeting and sent a mail that I was unwell.

I am still pissed. And I want to cancel all my meetings in the next few days. But I am trying hard to control my temper.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score