The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was like my forearm.
I dont think even @JohnsonDDG is that big.
and he was extra girthy too..it was way too much for me I was not up for that challenge.
He would have to be with Octomom to fit comfortably.

I mean I am telling it from a funny perspective but I actually felt sorry for him. I do think its under rated how an extra large c*** is probably more of a problem then being small for a lot of men. (who are not in p*rn industry)

Please tell me more about how you feel about men with small equipment:eek::rolleyes:?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol @Pasbrillantebrunette , for special occasions only :)
14984181630691271113352.jpg

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha yeah, I have never head a guy complain about that before. Though, there probably is a thing such as too big of a penis. If it is so big that it hurts a girl during sex, it can become a problem.

Well, no girl EVER had that problem with me.

The only problems girls have with me, is their batteries sometimes run out. On their vibrators, that is.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is a theory about how close a womans clit is to her entrance that makes it easier or harder for her to come during penetration alone and no clit stimulation.
the theory is the closer it is in distance the easier to c*m from penetration alone.
I have NO clue if this is true or not.

This definitely makes sense though, basically I guess it's more exposed? So more of it can be stimulated.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was like my forearm.
I dont think even @JohnsonDDG is that big.
and he was extra girthy too..it was way too much for me I was not up for that challenge.
He would have to be with Octomom to fit comfortably.

I mean I am telling it from a funny perspective but I actually felt sorry for him. I do think its under rated how an extra large c*** is probably more of a problem then being small for a lot of men. (who are not in p*rn industry)
Mines just shy of 8inches but it's also quite wide as well.

Its been a problem for around 2 or 3 women, but I find if I give oral sex and then start having penetration super slowly for the first few minutes then it makes everything ok.

If someone that size goes in without the foreplay or starts too rough then it can often lead to bleeding (found out the hard way)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its a touch gay, but I'm in!

Yours is particularly wide though and mines just kinda in normal proportion with the length, it's still a bit above average girth so I'm definitely not complaining. It doesn't look stupidly skinny or anything, just not particularly girthy.

Pas would be disappointed if she's used to champagne bottles.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Its been a problem for around 2 or 3 women, but I find if I give oral sex and then start having penetration super slowly for the first few minutes then it makes everything ok.

If someone that size goes in without the foreplay or starts too rough then it can often lead to bleeding (found out the hard way)
Ok slayer, we had enough of that for one day! But I still admire you none the less. Maybe I should be saying in a rather "big way".

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
That is my exact size wtf. I could get away with saying it's 8, it has been photographed beside a ruler at 8, but realistically it's normally a little less like 7.75.

*Dick five*

Wait is that a little gay?
Just remember a 6 is actually a 9 upside down? An 8 upside down is still an 8. Numbers don't lie.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This definitely makes sense though, basically I guess it's more exposed? So more of it can be stimulated.

Don't know, I read that a long time ago--I am sure if you google it that may come up.

Well this guy went down on me a LONG time but I was not even going to attempt it...I came a lot it was not the problem but his dick was just too damn big..I know my limitations in life.
(maybe this is why he was kind of obsessed with oral)

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues

What would you say is your preferred girth/lenght? I'm sitting here wondering now... can you blame me?