The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
How to cope with the grief of not having an eight inch dick ...

1498423135526541460943.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues

What would you say is your preferred girth/lenght? I'm sitting here wondering now... can you blame me?

I am kind of Goldi Locks with this...not too big not too small and i am good.
Some look more sexy then others visually in proportion to body frame.
Just keep it clean and buzzed and I am not really that fussy.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ah, that's like so diplomatic(cliche) of you to write. You must remember what size (approx) your best experience was with, no? You don't have to...it's just...it will ease my wondering mind.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah, that's like so diplomatic(cliche) of you to write. You must remember what size (approx) your best experience was with, no? You don't have to...it's just...it will ease my wondering mind.

Curved is always a good thing for me personally...inches here and there is irrelevant but curved is good.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

But what's too big/small? I know a girl who literally thought 8 inches might be around average, but I think it's easily top 10%.

She's had 3 boyfriends and each one was f*****g huge, like you say forearm length.

With all the pics you get sent from guys on here, any dick pics yet?

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Curved is always a good thing for me personally...inches here and there is irrelevant but curved is good.

Yeah, I can get why curved downwards can be good for doggy, and upwards for misionary, but they tend to be confined to a smaller range of positions (pages of Kamasutra). So...the question begs itself; curved which way.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But what's too big/small? I know a girl who literally thought 8 inches might be around average, but I think it's easily top 10%.

She's had 3 boyfriends and each one was f*****g huge, like you say forearm length.

I hardy believe 8inchers belong in that percentile. Imo, prob top 2-3 %. Maybe because my beliefs are subjective cause there aren't many black people from west African countries here where I live. o_O

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ha no and please no one start! I am not a fan of random c*** pics.

I don't know to be fair about exact measurement size I am going to guess as long as its 6 to 7 inches erect. bigger than my fist when I am jerking him off. My fist probably eyeballing it is 3 to 4 inches across at widest point so if that is correct I would say 6 to 8 inches ... I never felt or saw one that was 'too small' like they say in movies...I am not like 'loose' down there (inspite of Guzmans inference for women over 40) . maybe for some women they need or prefer it bigger, I don't know my muscles are tight..I never had kids--having kids probably makes a HUGE difference I suspect. Thats like a bowling ball coming through.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I can get why curved downwards can be good for doggy, and upwards for misionary, but they tend to be confined to a smaller range of positions (pages of Kamasutra). So...the question begs itself; curved which way.

I dont know my ex was curved up and we had best sex in many if not all positions.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t like 20 years ago your area did the craziest craziest fire works...like bon fires in the streets! You all still do all that? You one of those lunatics?

Haha, yeah I was. :p And yeah, we did. I was with the Avenue X boys (AXB), and it was wild every July 4th. Especially 1993, when they actually had to call in dozens of cops to quell the festivities after things got out of hand and a couple of M80's blew through the walls of the Social Security building and a Key Food store. You're talking hundreds of kids/people (mostly drunk) age 13-30 all partying in the schoolyard and on the avenue - drinking, barbecuing, dancing, shooting off fireworks. Avenue X definitely did the 4th like no one else. Our neighborhood along with John Gotti's 4th of July shenanigans in Howard Beach were largely what spurred Mayor Giuliani to ban all fireworks in NYC in like '95.

And then in the neighborhood in general you had mafiosi spending $10-20K+ annually putting on their own fireworks shows all over. There was nothing like growing up here. For all the rowdiness and hooligans everyone was like family - there was a sense of community kids today don't get anywhere anymore.

And no, it's nothing like it used to be now, since fireworks are illegal. Just the last couple of years some blocks have started having their own parties again and spending a lot on (illegal) fireworks. Friendly (or paid off) cops help things and look the other way.

Last edited:
K

karankaran

Sometimes I wish I am a straight beautiful woman in my next life. Man, woman have it all! I mean look at women in this forum.

I am so JEALOUS of all the attention they get. Story of my life though: I have dated bisexual men in the past and they all left me for women.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I am a straight beautiful woman in my next life. Man, woman have it all! I mean look at women in this forum.

I am so JEALOUS of all the attention they get. Story of my life though: I have dated bisexual men in the past and they all left me for women.

You get more than the average straight guy can get, so consider yourself lucky.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, yeah I was. :p And yeah, we did. I was with the Avenue X boys (AXB), and it was wild every July 4th. Especially 1993, when they actually had to call in dozens of cops to quell the festivities after things got out of hand and a couple of M80's blew through the walls of the Social Security building and a Key Food store. You're talking hundreds of kids/people (mostly drunk) age 13-30 all partying in the schoolyard and on the avenue - drinking, barbecuing, dancing, shooting off fireworks. Avenue X definitely did the 4th like no one else. Our neighborhood along with John Gotti's 4th of July shenanigans in Howard Beach were largely what spurred Mayor Giuliani to ban all fireworks in NYC in like '95.

And then in the neighborhood in general you had mafiosi spending $10-20K+ annually putting on their own fireworks shows all over. There was nothing like growing up here. For all the rowdiness and hooligans everyone was like family - there was a sense of community kids today don't get anywhere anymore.

And no, it's nothing like it used to be now, since fireworks are illegal. Just the last couple of years some blocks have started having their own parties again and spending a lot on (illegal) fireworks. Friendly (or paid off) cops help things and look the other way.

It must be great to grow up in such a culturally vibrant city.

I grew up in Montreal, which isn't bad by any means, but I was from a sheltered and poor Jewish background so even what was there I didn't get to enjoy as much. When I got to college I focused on studying really hard.