The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's the nose - at that angle you shouldn't see the nostrils, but yet there they are; it's a somewhat strange looking nose. If she got a nose job she would probably go up to 8+

OK, she's also applied a prodigious amount of mascara, but I thought there was something wrong with her mouth.

I looked up pig nose on google images, got a link to this bodybuilding.com thread, people are saying her nose makes it hard to watch game of thrones, that and her eyes are too far apart.
e15Tsdk.jpg

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It must be great to grow up in such a culturally vibrant city.

I grew up in Montreal, which isn't bad by any means, but I was from a sheltered and poor Jewish background so even what was there I didn't get to enjoy as much. When I got to college I focused on studying really hard.

Yeah it was really great - most Italian sections of Brooklyn in the 80's and 90's were like that. It helped that 90+% of the residents of these areas were Italian (usually 1st-3rd generation), so there was shared culture there. But also everyone knew each other' families, parents and extended families were very involved in the kids' lives and in the communities (in the church, youth sports leagues, local organizations, parent orgs at school etc.).

When I was 6-12 years old and all the boys in the neighborhood would play outside at night - riding bikes, playing manhunt or whatever - all the parents would be outside having coffee, talking amongst each other etc. And the presence of organized crime, for all its ills, also helped keep the neighborhood safe for the residents - you never had to worry about getting raped/mugged/killed in these neighborhoods - it just didn't happen unless it was "supposed" to happen. As a kid you never had to worry about being out too late because it was always safe.

Now, if you ventured outside the loosely defined lines of "the neighborhood," that was a different story. Brooklyn was very much territorial when I grew up. Every avenue and neighborhood had gangs. Not like we think of them today - Bloods and Crips and all that - but rowdy street kids/20-somethings who "protected" the turf and knew everything that went on within the neighborhood (low level crimes etc.). Many were low level mob associates, but not all of them. These guys wouldn't shoot you, but they might beat you down or a bit worse if you wandered into their area - especially if you started trouble (or if you were the wrong color - an unfortunate reality of the Brooklyn I grew up in).

You always kept your head down and never acted tough in other neighborhoods unless you knew the local crews. It's just how it was. Growing up in NY/Brooklyn during those times taught you street smarts that can't be found today. Kids today growing up here have no idea what NY was like, or how dangerous it was, or what the unwritten rules were and how to determine them. Everything is super sanitized now thanks to both a tremendous drop in crime over the past 20+ years (~2700 murders in NYC in 1993 versus 250 per year the last several years, with similar declines in robberies/assaults) as well as Giuliani and later Bloomberg's "quality of life" initiatives that cleaned up the city and attracted huge corporate sponsors.

NYC is a much safer and likely objectively better place to live now than when I was growing up, but it's not the city I grew up in. Nor would I choose to grow up in today's version over the one I was fortunate enough to live through. Even the communities aren't the same for various socioeconomic reasons (more heterogenous population leading to less socialization and less shared culture; video games/internet/cell phones mean kids/teens largely stay inside instead of on the streets; both parents usually work now as opposed to the mother being home like they usually were back then etc.). It's very, very different now.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK, she's also applied a prodigious amount of mascara, but I thought there was something wrong with her mouth.

I looked up pig nose on google images, got a link to this bodybuilding.com thread, people are saying her nose makes it hard to watch game of thrones, that and her eyes are too far apart.
View attachment 56155

How can eyes be too far apart? Look at Ryan Renolds, and Sarah Jessicah Parker.

There's less than an eyes lenth apart. If hair was longer on the sides, it would look somewhat normal.

He has a "UNI EYE", in my opinion.

They have the opposite problem. They look like cyclops.
o-RYAN-REYNOLDS-TIFF-900.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha, yeah I was. :p And yeah, we did. I was with the Avenue X boys (AXB), and it was wild every July 4th. Especially 1993, when they actually had to call in dozens of cops to quell the festivities after things got out of hand and a couple of M80's blew through the walls of the Social Security building and a Key Food store. You're talking hundreds of kids/people (mostly drunk) age 13-30 all partying in the schoolyard and on the avenue - drinking, barbecuing, dancing, shooting off fireworks. Avenue X definitely did the 4th like no one else. Our neighborhood along with John Gotti's 4th of July shenanigans in Howard Beach were largely what spurred Mayor Giuliani to ban all fireworks in NYC in like '95.

And then in the neighborhood in general you had mafiosi spending $10-20K+ annually putting on their own fireworks shows all over. There was nothing like growing up here. For all the rowdiness and hooligans everyone was like family - there was a sense of community kids today don't get anywhere anymore.

And no, it's nothing like it used to be now, since fireworks are illegal. Just the last couple of years some blocks have started having their own parties again and spending a lot on (illegal) fireworks. Friendly (or paid off) cops help things and look the other way.

Ha I used to go to that. LOLOL was much older than you I think I was early 20s ..but i used to go to my friends house and we used to sit on stoop and go down and watch and it was massive fires just throwing the fire works on top of the fire. I went several years in a row.
I went to the Gotti one too once in 80s..I do not remember much about it to be honest it was sooooo crowded but I am pretty sure it was in Ozone park next to Howard Beach. The brooklyn one was more fun and impressive I think because you could see and it was more fireworks if not mistaken..but its a long time ago.
yeah, i remember guys used to do these road trips to PA to get their trunks loaded with fireworks haha.

I also used to 'cruise' 86th street when I was a teenager.

I said to these guy on this forum when the 'rating' thing came up that I had not known guys to rate girls in 1-10 since 86th street..that a few guys used to sit in lawn chairs on the curb with the number cards as girls drove by rating the girls in the car LOL

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I said to these guy on this forum when the 'rating' thing came up that I had not known guys to rate girls in 1-10 since 86th street..that a few guys used to sit in lawn chairs on the curb with the number cards as girls drove by rating the girls in the car LOL

Haha I remember that too. :p

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
This was like my forearm.
I dont think even @JohnsonDDG is that big.
and he was extra girthy too..it was way too much for me I was not up for that challenge.
He would have to be with Octomom to fit comfortably.

I mean I am telling it from a funny perspective but I actually felt sorry for him. I do think its under rated how an extra large c*** is probably more of a problem then being small for a lot of men. (who are not in p*rn industry)

Would still love to have that big c*** though. I could work with just the tip when with a woman.
Fapping would also be a different experience.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I don't know to be fair about exact measurement size I am going to guess as long as its 6 to 7 inches erect. bigger than my fist when I am jerking him off.

082.gif

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the ranking so far according to dick size is following:

1 - @JohnsonDDG ( 8 inches)
2 - @Rudiger (7.75 inches)
3 - @Dante92 (7 inches)

Johnson wins.

Actually like me he said his is just shy of 8, so I thought it was the exact same length which is weird, and prompted my response.

He wins with girth though, and that's probably more important anyway. I'd say a lot of women would prefer a thick 6 inch long dick over a skinny 7 incher.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most women would prefer amazing oral skills over a big dick.

Big dicks end up becoming more of an ego thing when it comes to anything over 6 inches.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most women would prefer amazing oral skills over a big dick.

Big dicks end up becoming more of an ego thing when it comes to anything over 6 inches.

Could be true but I don't want it to be. Anyone can have amazing oral skills, I am lucky with an above average size penis, don't tell me that luck is irrelevant.

My tongue is also pretty damn huge but I also think this is irrelevant when it comes to skill. Maybe just another ego thing? Even when it comes to women, some like bragging their man has a big dick, even big tongue, even though it can make little difference really.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, my dick is 8.1 inches long. I'm kind of a big deal. Lord knows I've crushed enough puss to know it can sometimes hurt a lady. I guess we all have our crosses to bear. Just be confident out there guys!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did the big dick post of mine get a dislike?

Ask women yourself if 8 inches is any better than 7.