The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't the first girl blonde?

She probably is. I find it hard to tell. But this women is obviously blonde to me.

upload_2017-6-26_12-49-35.jpeg

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like nobody here likes brunettes then :p:p
Oh f***, what am I saying. I'm bald, after all... If I had neon green hair I'd be pretty happy as long as it was full :p

I tend to notice blondes easily. But three of the top 5 most attractive women I have personally known are brunettes. I think both, blondes and brunettes can be incredibly beautiful.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I tend to notice blondes easily. But three of the top 5 most attractive women I have personally known are brunettes. I think both, blondes and brunettes can be incredibly beautiful.
Let me guess, they're eastern european :p Not that I blame you, they tend to be gorgeous.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I like the girl on picture number 2 (or is it the same girl as the lower pics, they look similar?), she's beautiful and elegant looking :) Very simple, yet unique.

Pictures 1 and 2 are same girl, 3,4,5 are girl 2 (both in this and in the previous post).

Here is a blonde I've had a crush on:

vlcsnap-2013-06-24-14h26m12s122.png

w_40C3CEBDDF7C377495FC0954DC3D57FA.jpg

A brunette crush:

Twistys+-+Babes+Art+-+Tori+Black+-+Tori+Black+Body+Suit+(1).jpg

a6cf00bdb104.jpg

tori-black4.jpg

Last edited:

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me guess, they're eastern european :p Not that I blame you, they tend to be gorgeous.

No, actually only one of them is East European. One is of British origin but was raised in America and the other one is American. That is expected because as I live in America, I meet far more American women than I have met east european. I am sure when I visit East Europe, my Top 5 list will be dominated by them. There are already two, one blonde and one brunette in my top 5 even though I rarely meet them in the US (Unless I visit Ocean city).

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I like the girl on picture number 2 (or is it the same girl as the lower pics, they look similar?), she's beautiful and elegant looking :) Very simple, yet unique.

I think you meant picture number 3 :)
Yes, she is stunningly elegant :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, she actually said she wanted to call her roommates (who were just behind the door) to the bedroom to show them Polar bear Jr.

Her exacts words (she was American) were: "It looks nice, it's good size..." while moving it around and then "I should show my friends! Come! Come! You have to see this, he has such a nice penis!"

Ah good memories, she cried so much when she had to go back to America.

I know.

SLAYER
L
A
Y
E
R

You should have let her make a cast molding---maybe she would not have cried so much then ;)