The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
and now they have ganged up to dislike my posts as a punishment for standing up against them.

You've like 5 dislikes princess.

Look at the dislikes Afro or Bear or Rudiger have.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some of the posters with the most dislikes are my favorites: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/members/?type=brdislikes

There are two types of dislikes: the dislikes I or @Afro_Vacancy get, and the dislikes @sunchyme1 or @nameless get.

@That Guy almost got all his dislikes from pessimistic nuts who are into medical conspiracy theories.

Posters who have very few dislikes often strike me as people-pleasers, too afraid to go all in because they could get one more dislike on an internet forum, and that can't happen!

"Remove it, please!" Ah @zircon . Glad to see him taking all these dislikes so well the other day :p.

Amusingly, when zircon asked me to remove the first dislike, he sounded like sheldon "this is my spot" cooper, it was rather funny.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Is there a way to make a joke about it without sounding like a homophobe (triggered)?

He interprets the world as being mean because he is gay. He doesn't get that (i) the world (and this forum) in general doesn't give a f*** about his sexuality (unless it is overtly paraded around), and (ii) the world is mean to pretty much everyone (apart from possibly the genetically gifted). He is not special. His life isn't full of roses, because he isn't special.

He has been using imagined homophobia to guilt trip this forum.

I have never ever been bullied about homosexuality IRL. Given my sexless existence, I could as well be gay as far as the world is concerned. I never talk about women. My sexuality never comes up. I'm 100% sure my colleagues have wondered whether I'm gay.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He interprets the world as being mean because he is gay. He doesn't get that (i) the world (and this forum) in general doesn't give a f*** about his sexuality (unless it is overtly paraded around), and (ii) the world is mean to pretty much everyone (apart from possibly the genetically gifted). He is not special. His life isn't full of roses, because he isn't special.

I have never ever been bullied about homosexuality IRL. Given my sexless existence, I could as well be gay as far as the world is concerned. I never talk about women. My sexuality never comes up. I'm 100% sure my colleagues have wondered whether I'm gay.
but you aren't known as a guy guy . your situation is far different

you cant deny there is still homophobia. ofc i do agree its also used as a victim card as well. still doesnt detract from how horrific and commonplace homophobia is

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
but you aren't known as a guy guy . your situation is far different

you cant deny there is still homophobia. off i do agree its also used as a victim card as well. still doesnt detract from how horrific and commonplace homophobia is

there is a lot of different biases and phobias for sure.

I did not see (maybe I missed it) anything that focused on Karen and Karen I think is facing some serious sh*t in his day to day life that is making him hyper sensitive to the way people talk and joke here.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I f*****g hate the victim card and there's plenty users here guilty of it

Age, baldness, sexuality, beauty, race etc You either believe in free speech or you don't.

Some people want to be immune from satire....only when it offends them. Weak sh*t.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think its more to do with what is going on in his life than 'us'.

I think he is having trouble coming out to his family who want him to marry a woman.

I think he has chronic insomnia which can actually f*** with your mind (I have had sleep deprivation at times due t work hours it's a little crazy like you are on mood drugs)

I mean I did not see anyone troll him for this...people saying something in passing is different then trolling him personally.
I think at least--i never say him picked on.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would prefer he just came back and spoke about his feelings than lash out at us.

But we are never going to be politically correct here its just not going to be good if we start to do that (and I am liberal and feminist but even I would not like that) You have to look at substance of what people say as opposed to the words they use to say it..(make sense? no coffee yet)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think its more to do with what is going on in his life than 'us'.

I think he is having trouble coming out to his family who want him to marry a woman.

I think he has chronic insomnia which can actually f*** with your mind (I have had sleep deprivation at times due t work hours it's a little crazy like you are on mood drugs)

I mean I did not see anyone troll him for this...people saying something in passing is different then trolling him personally.
I think at least--i never say him picked on.
He does have alot on his plate. Going bald, afraid to tell his parents the truth, forced into an arranged marriage, not feeling attractive anymore, trying to fit into a mostly straight guy forum, past rejections, dealing with homophobia in the world, but most of all feeling lonely. I think the loneliness is what is bothering him alot. For some people it's a blessing others its a curse. I think he really wanted to fit in here but felt he was not accepted for some reason. I really hope he is a member of a gay forum too. As he can express his feeling more to people who are going thru the same thing. There are plenty of guys out there struggling with the same thoughts as him.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think it is because I said I did not like his passive agressive attitude the other day when he was talking about Macaroni. Or maybe je just can't stand me.
Don't worry guys, I don't feel victim of his dislikes:D
I think he might have some animosity toward females since all his bisexual boyfriends went back to females. Give it some thought..........................:rolleyes::D

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He does have alot on his plate. Going bald, afraid to tell his parents the truth, forced into an arranged marriage, not feeling attractive anymore, trying to fit into a mostly straight guy forum, past rejections, dealing with homophobia in the world, but most of all feeling lonely. I think the loneliness is what is bothering him alot. For some people it's a blessing others its a curse. I think he really wanted to fit in here but felt he was not accepted for some reason. I really hope he is a member of a gay forum too. As he can express his feeling more to people who are going thru the same thing. There are plenty of guys out there struggling with the same thoughts as him.

But I actually do think we accepted him and some members embraced him--(not me per say I had very little interaction with I'm not intetionaly/unintentionally) I think he is perceiving this 'shunning or shaming which as far as I can tell was not actually happening
I dont think anyone ostracized him.

All the powerful lobbies and professional victims telling other people of their groups that they are victims, that other people are out there to get them, that they are persecuted and discriminated against...

Really great for their mental health and how they view the world.

If a woman (and there are many) dares to say that she has never felt oppressed or discriminated against because she's a woman, these groups will flip out at her because their entire toxic ideology is threatened.

Everyone is a victim, and it's great to be a victim because you can claim power (and of course, cash) over others.

This morning, people on Facebook were complaining about Muslims closing down a street to pray in Brussels.

Of course people were upset, and they were right to be upset, but you know what all the Muslims responded to their outrage:

"Ah the racists are having a field day again! You're just Islamophobic! So much hatred!"

Yep, they are the victims, they've claimed power (to close down our streets) and anyone who dares to criticize that move is a racist islamophobic [insert another ist word] bigot.

I have to grudgingly agree with some of this because this week i was very disappointed that female members of congress who are democrats remained radio silent on the muslim treatment of women in the world

I don't get it but I am not a fan of that treatment of women and they should have a voice and we should not just confuse freedom of religious representation and persecution of all religion with also accepting mistreatment or being silent of mistreatment of women.

This goes for our Pres too with Saudi Arabia to be bi-partisan its definitely NOT just the left both sides pick and choose their moral high ground when convenient

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
But I actually do think we accepted him and some members embraced him--(not me per say I had very little interaction with I'm not intetionaly/unintentionally) I think he is perceiving this 'shunning or shaming which as far as I can tell was not actually happening
I dont think anyone ostracized him.

I have to grudgingly agree with some of this because this week i was very disappointed that female members of congress who are democrats remained radio silent on the muslim treatment of women in the world

I don't get it but I am not a fan of that treatment of women and they should have a voice and we should not just confuse freedom of religious representation and persecution of all religion with also accepting mistreatment or being silent of mistreatment of women.

This goes for our Pres too with Saudi Arabia to be bi-partisan its definitely NOT just the left both sides pick and choose their moral high ground when convenient
For some reason, Macaroni rubbed him the wrong way but I have no clue why. I think he was very unhappy that certain members are using the word "f*****" or "phaggot" so freely in some of their "attack posts" even if they are directed to straight members. I have seen quite a few posts like that lately and I am thinking this might offend karankaran or other gay members. I think some people forget we have gay members here too.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For some reason, Macaroni rubbed him the wrong way but I have no clue why. I think he was very unhappy that certain members are using the word "f*****" or "phaggot" so freely in some of their "attack posts" even if they are directed to straight members. I have seen quite a few posts like that lately and I am thinking this might offend karankaran or other gay members. I think some people forget we have gay members here too.

House it was very random with him...I never used those words on this forum or even in real life and he trolled me for a fight..i would not give it to him and tagged wolf pack and told him not to quote me anymore because i knew he was trolling to fight..He literally posted it in this thread he wants to have a forum fight--next day quotes me and goes off on me out of blue when i was debating with red pill on another thread...just random anger for no reason.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
House it was very random with him...I never used those words on this forum or even in real life and he trolled me for a fight..i would not give it to him and tagged wolf pack and told him not to quote me anymore because i knew he was trolling to fight..He literally posted it in this thread he wants to have a forum fight--next day quotes me and goes off on me out of blue when i was debating with red pill on another thread...just random anger for no reason.
Yes, he was definitely taking out his frustration on forum members without cause. Guess that is why he wanted to have himself banned. Hope the guy gets the help he needs. For some reason, David was able to get thru to him as he responded favorable toward him.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it is because I said I did not like his passive agressive attitude the other day when he was talking about Macaroni. Or maybe je just can't stand me.
Don't worry guys, I don't feel victim of his dislikes:D

Some people on this forum get very triggered if you call them passive aggressive lolol I mean call them dick, c***, b**ch, bastard crickets...but passive aggressive? holy sh*t, it's like you killed their mama.