The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, he was definitely taking out his frustration on forum members without cause. Guess that is why he wanted to have himself banned. Hope the guy gets the help he needs. For some reason, David was able to get thru to him as he responded favorable toward him.

I dont think we should talk about him on threads anymore (I know I just did) he may be reading it and feeling shitty.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I dont think we should talk about him on threads anymore (I know I just did) he may be reading it and feeling shitty.
Good idea. Last episode of Twin Peaks was really bizarre and totally opposite of last week. Did not care for it but I think its all about the birth/origins of Bob and the "lodges".

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good idea. Last episode of Twin Peaks was really bizarre and totally opposite of last week. Did not care for it but I think its all about the birth/origins of Bob and the "lodges".

I have to binge it one day..I was realy into American Gods when it was on and that was opposite that show..also started to watch Fear walking dead and Preacher (love preacher no one talks about that show here)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah damn, I thought last week's episode was finally moving things forward.

Still haven't watched the last episode. I really want to see our beloved Dale Cooper come back.

My mother and I sometimes think that David Lynch is trolling us.

The scene where the guy was sweeping the floor. It was like 3 minutes long!

He is trolling us lol

did you ever watch Eraser Head? Try to go see it in a theater if you have some art houses...holy f***.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw it, I'm still having nightmares about that worm baby.

View attachment 56276

Hey, that's me sleeping!

"That" gave you nightmares?

THIS gave me nightmares.

latest?cb=20150924001143.gif

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only things that really scared the sh*t out of me visually as a small child was the Exorcist and The Brood.
(And the clown scene from Poltergeist). And in Exorcist it was really when she started stabbing herself with the cross..my brain was like 'whoa'.
Oh and 'Audrey Rose' we would go in girls bathroom in grade school and shut lights and try to conjure Audrey Rose it was like a cult hit for a few years after it came out. It was a bit of a cult phenomenon.

there was another really eerie film I loved as a kid was with Donald Sutherland "Don't Look Now'
and there was one with Brooke Shields "Alice, sweet Alice' I have not seen in probably 30 years that was so creepy good.
I was a film buff as a child. The weirder the films the better.
I also loved Dario Argento films as a kid. I never saw all of them but like 3 or 4 I think.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wait until you see Episode 8. From what I hear on youtube it's just like Eraserhead.

But watching it episode by episode is it making any sense? Is there an actual plot moving it forward or is it just all kind of non-sensical and just visual entertainment?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Only things that really scared the sh*t out of me visually as a small child was the Exorcist and The Brood.
(And the clown scene from Poltergeist). And in Exorcist it was really when she started stabbing herself with the cross..my brain was like 'whoa'.
Oh and 'Audrey Rose' we would go in girls bathroom in grade school and shut lights and try to conjure Audrey Rose it was like a cult hit for a few years after it came out. It was a bit of a cult phenomenon.

there was another really eerie film I loved as a kid was with Donald Sutherland "Don't Look Now'
and there was one with Brooke Shields "Alice, sweet Alice' I have not seen in probably 30 years that was so creepy good.
I was a film buff as a child. The weirder the films the better.
I also loved Dario Argento films as a kid. I never saw all of them but like 3 or 4 I think.
Jaws scared me as a kid especially when the head popped out of the boat. Alien scene where the alien popped out of the guys stomach, and Night of the Living Dead where the little girl is eating an arm like its a chicken leg. People eating people or animals eating people grosses me out some.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Kind of makes some sense by still visual entertainment.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jaws scared me as a kid especially when the head pop out of the boat. Alien scene where the alien popped out of the guys stomach, and Night of the Living Dead where the little girl is eating a arm like its a chicken leg. People eating people or animals eating people grosses me out some.

I LOVE Jaws its like a perfect film to me.
Alien is also fantastic.
I did not realy feel scared I felt 'excited' in those films like adrenaline.
I liked Return of Living dead LOL I used to get stoned and watch that several times in theater with friends.

I loved Blade Runner.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When I played the demo of that game I didn't expect it to be like that. I rarely felt this anxious and legit scared. Too bad they cancelled it, it looked absolutely insane. It would have been one of the best horror videogames ever made. But now it's gone. A pity.

Why is it gone?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alien, Terminator are perfect.

Both have respectable sequels that are not as good as the original.

I'm not sure if expensive movies have declined. How many perfect blockbusters have come out recently?