The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Seems"? She's a woman, it's only natural for them. You think some of them here don't actually hate us/ find us repulsive as people in general? If they met me irl they'd not even look at me and walk away with an expression of disgust.

LOL
i'll try to give them the benefit of the doubt. they've posted here this long so i feel they aren't like this . . . . still might have a vestige of that female BS though

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's almost all they have since women won't reciprocate the interest that they show.

And please don't tell me that they're not trying hard enough, David has definitely made a quantum leap when you consider how much he improved his looks and his personality.

At a point, there are no excuses anymore, you could say that @Afro_Vacancy is negative and that he's making excuses. But not really, he's just being realistic, just like @Exodus2011 .

I'm convinced that they'll both "make it" at a point because it only takes one compatible woman, and they have that drive for self-actualization and they try to see reality as it is, because that's the only way you can improve.

David is trying I do give him that...but go back to the point I was making to @Medina for context. of male vs female how they handle rejection, stalking etc.

I think you misunderstand how I am using the term they are making excuses.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao at taking it up the *** being equal to taking it up the pussy, a hole DESIGNED for it x.x

LOL both holes start out tight dude--you get some lub you will be fine. Or just let the guy suck you off..older men like doing that to young guys..

You will be fine have a few cocktails.

still a choice.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
well i'm bald and skinny so its full on scary with me :). anyways it only turns me on more thinking that i'm seen as creepy :)

Your actions make you creepy..

IF @shookwun if @WhitePolarBear if @Wolf Pack followed women who may be underage videoing them--yes I would call them all out as doing something creepy as well.
I was on the receiving end of that when i was in HS and its creepy as f*** dude.
Back then it was with cameras...same sh*t..odd guy in a car following me home from HS yes f*****g creepy.
It is not right exodus.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'll try to give them the benefit of the doubt. they've posted here this long so i feel they aren't like this . . . . still might have a vestige of that female BS though

LOL you think they really care about the bullshit of personality, interests, hobbies, even for a friend? I never took them seriously, and rightly so. If they met me knowing it was me they'd treat me quite differently from how they treated me here.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah yes, I get it.

I've never stalked a woman, but I've been in the position of asking "why? why are you rejecting me? it's not fair! I'm a good guy, why are you doing this to me?" on and on, I would get hurt and then tell them that there was something terribly wrong with them and that they were terrible persons for treating me like this.

And of course, it was fooling to get mad at them, when you analyze the situation, when you learn about mating strategies, power dynamics, the importance of looks, of status, of compatibility, you can't get mad at them anymore.

I was a young bald man and my highest mark of status was my bachelor's degree in journalism, I was skinny-fat, skinny body, face bloated (if I look at picture of me at the time), the compatibility with those girls wasn't that great (feminists, career-women, into occult BS, yes...), I was highly inexperienced about women, sex, life in general, and a lot of these girls who broke my heart were a few years older.

So of course they had every right to react like that and it was actually good for me, as it forced me to take a good look at myself and to improve.

Didn't you know? Good-looking guys don't "stalk" women. :D

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
uh yes, they do.

good looking people are sometimes the most crazy when it comes to rejection. they cannot deal with it.

I know you have to fight your corner but seriously women are probably WORSE. They will "show up" in convenient places. They will facebook stalk. They will "accidentally" bump into you. If they like a cashier they will shop at that store every single day. If they like someone at work they will check the rota to see when they're in next.

Women are just far more subtle. That's all.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been stalked and it can be terrifying, because you're constantly wondering how far they could go in their attempts to get you back.

They've decided that they wanted you, that they owned you in some way, and if they don't get you, their whole world falls apart. And how dare you do that to them?!

The girl who stalked me wasn't far from having suicidal behavior.

One time, when she was waiting for hours and hours in front of my apartment (while I was abroad but she didn't believe me), this creepy black guy noticed her and pulled over in his car, and asked her if he could help her.

And she was so miserable, so desperate, that she got into the car. "I was at the end of my life" as she put it.

Of course, once on the highway, the guy starts putting his hand on her leg and tell her "come on, do you want us to stop somewhere, I know well-hidden places". Thankfully for her, he just dropped her home.

This story was terrifying, and it also showed that people who stalk you, who think their whole world is collapsing without you, they're ready for anything. I was lucky that this girl was kind and non-violent but there's no telling what another woman could have done.

For months after I was afraid, afraid that she might call me again, wait in front of my building again, do all sort of twisted sh*t. She tried to trick me with a fake Facebook account, but come on, as soon as I saw her usual spelling mistakes, I knew it was her.

As a kid I felt nervous when cats stalked me for food, can't imagine how it'd feel like to be stalked by someone. Being more paranoid than you, I would definitely ask myself the same question: what would they do? How far would they go?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I log out for a few days, I check this thread while wasting time at the airport, and I find that I'm falsely attacked by hairblues.

To answer the allegations -- No. No, I did not stalk women, no I did not follow them for months, no I did not threaten violence, just WTF. My behaviour is and has been completely different than what @Medina described.

Logging out !

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I log out for a few days, I check this thread while wasting time at the airport, and I find that I'm falsely attacked by hairblues.

To answer the allegations -- No. No, I did not stalk women, no I did not follow them for months, no I did not threaten violence, just WTF. My behaviour is and has been completely different than what @Medina described.

Logging out !

Don't worry, David, we know you're a nice guy. :)

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes and women are free to reject a man for any superficial reason they like

Here's a question... have YOU ever rejected a woman? I have a few times and the response is quite amazing. Anger, resentment, entitlement etc. I have been threatened with violence for rejecting a woman. Just imagine this in reverse.

They will stalk you, they will harass you, they will threaten you. Everything women are "afraid of" in men, they will do themselves.

And at no cost.

I drove two fairly attractive drunk thirty year old women home once and one wanted to give me a blowjob while we were driving but I wasn't in the mood and told her so, and yet she tried to forcibly until I pushed her away. Both ended up accusing me of being virgin or a "f*****" and asked what was wrong with me as if I was a creep for not letting a woman rape me.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you have to fight your corner but seriously women are probably WORSE. They will "show up" in convenient places. They will facebook stalk. They will "accidentally" bump into you. If they like a cashier they will shop at that store every single day. If they like someone at work they will check the rota to see when they're in next.

Women are just far more subtle. That's all.

Not fighting my corner

men and women are worse in different ways

I had two female friends killed by men

all the men friends i had killed were by men

No one here is saying women dont go psycho they just do it in a different way then when men go off rails

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Logging out !

I never said any of those things..so you are falsely accusing me of something I actually did NOT write

I don't think you stalked women. I do not write that you did. ..

I think you handled rejection odd inappropriately in context to your very limited involvement with these people ..it was really in context to medinas post.

I think contacting a woman months later and confronting her with your anger is kind of harassing..maybe not by legal definition but just normal social behavior it is inappropriate..reagardless of excuses or justification.

i said exodus stalks women...following random women videoing them to me seems stalkerish.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just what I thought, you just were a bit angry and resentful and told them, that's it.

But that turned into full-blown long-term obsessive stalking accompanied by threats for @hairblues for some reason.

I never said he stalked her.

Holy sh*t talk about coddling..you guys coddle one another.

You even AGREE with me it is wrong!!!

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think iI said you stalked women. I do not think you stalked women..i think you handled rejection odd inappropriately in context to your involvement with these people ..it was really in context to medinas post.

i said exodus stalks women...following random women videoing them to me seems stalkers
How do you know that exodus does that?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was talking about a completely different matter, normal life situations which can end badly. I'm truly sorry for your friend, but i wasn't talking about serial killers here. That's something rarer and completely different. I also agree on the monster part.

I mean Dante i know you mean no harm and I dont take it that way at all...i actually think you are a better guy then you sometimes express here I dont take a lot of your posts to heart so dont feel that way.

But women are nuts too and they can do fucked up sh*t and I have seen girls go bonkers on their BF..

I have a friend who is tiny girl I would say 5'4 and 100 pounds...she started beating the sh*t out off her 6'5" fireman strapping muscle BF...he held her arms to keep her from hitting him..

she then told people 'look what he did to my arms' because she had bruises on her arms.

the fact is she had bruises because he was holding her back from hitting him in face.

SO trust me I know women are not angels.

But these broad statements from either gender about the other I dont believe in them.

and i think some men use it as excuses and the way some women use it as excuses.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know that exodus does that?

Stalking is a strong word I take it back.

he follows hot young women and tapes them

he wrote about it on forums...

To me personally it's really unethical and it feels 'stalkerish' when it is done to you.

thiw was actually done to me and my friends growing up...I think where I lived it was just not uncommon to find guys parked in cars near school with cameras..

same for the beach i went to growing up men would would around and take photos covertly from 'odd' angles.