The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get a chance to read the whole threads but lmao I really wanna know who you're talking about

But in any case I'm merely pointing out the double standards. And it's funny you're quick to jump to underage accusations when female teachers are prosecuted for sleeping with male pupils all the time, while the reverse is almost unheard of.

Underage boys are not the victims of grown women only, but grown men too. Just look at the many catholic priests over the years. Maybe boys are just more cute to the pedophiles, who knows...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh yeah your not passive aggressive LOL

That comment was obviously not about you.

I'm in an airport now (JFK) and they're talking about Trump on the TVs right now, that's why he's on my mind. Turn on CNN, it's on right now and I'm listening to it literally right now.

By the way your response is a good example of what's going on. You're assuming aggression where there is none. I wasn't writing about you. There was no reason for you to assume that this was about you.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That comment was obviously not about you.

I'm in an airport now (JFK) and they're talking about Trump on the TVs right now, that's why he's on my mind. Turn on CNN, it's on right now and I'm listening to it literally right now.

By the way your response is a good example of what's going on. You're assuming aggression where there is none. I wasn't writing about you. There was no reason for you to assume that this was about you.

David come on.

You are not being sincere...

I made a joke in passing to xander about dutchland and you made a comment 'I wonder how many americans dont know geography'

I said something based on your own postings regarding your knowledge of politics na you wrote "its too bad you are ignorant' (paraphrasing)

THAT was when i said to you.

If i hit you back now you will say I am being mean.

and you wrote back about me being 'angry'.

THAT is what lead to our fight.

I dont know why you pretend you do not do cutting little comments to people.

You JUST did it the other day saying I should be banned when CLEARLY that was personal anger at me.

You do it often. Not just to me but many people. I see you do it a lot in research section even.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's easy to find myself in this post of yours.

I too have rejected girls, but only on two occasions where it was not so sublte because of their persistance. Both of them made a huge deal out of it, sending me friend requests several times of the course of couple years, even after always rejecting them, blocking etc. One of them ended up sending messeges even to my new girlfriend at the time in the 'your boyfriend fucked me etc - style. The other one actually wrote a book where I'm a character, supposedly and I didn't know about it until someone else told me (we went to same highschool so many facebook-friends in common). I just ignored it.

Girls really can be persistant, I'll give them that. No man I ever knew personally would act like that.

I know of women who have had to deal with that.

There's also an issue of discussion bias. Personally, I only know of one woman who has been raped. That means something totally different from I only know one woman who has been raped. Lots of women go through traumas of various types, they don't discuss it either because it's not relevant, because they want to move on, or because they fear not being believed.

Years ago I posted on a board with a lot of women. What some of them wrote is that most of the women they knew had dealt with sexual assault. It's very common, it's just not commonly discussed.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David come on.

You are not being sincere...

I made a joke in passing to xander about dutchland and you made a comment 'I wonder how many americans dont know geography'

I said something based on your own postings regarding your knowledge of politics na you wrote "its too bad you are ignorant' (paraphrasing)

THAT was when i said to you.

If i hit you back now you will say I am being mean.

and you wrote back about me being 'angry'.

THAT is what lead to our fight.

I dont know why you pretend you do not do cutting little comments to people.

You JUST did it the other day saying I should be banned when CLEARLY that was personal anger at me.

You do it often. Not just to me but many people. I see you do it a lot in research section even.

Jesus christ lol.

I tried.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus christ lol.

I tried.

no you did not I just earnestly and sincerely stated my piece and you are dismissing it.

that is not trying..that is denying any of your own part in what led to our fight.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

There's also an issue of discussion bias. Personally, I only know of one woman who has been raped. That means something totally different from I only know one woman who has been raped. Lots of women go through traumas of various types, they don't discuss it either because it's not relevant, because they want to move on, or because they fear not being believed.

Years ago I posted on a board with a lot of women. What some of them wrote is that most of the women they knew had dealt with sexual assault. It's very common, it's just not commonly discussed.
I know a lot of women who have been like semi-raped: which is cases where they weren't pinned down and fucked but they were either really, really drunk or they were fucked while they slept by their boyfriends.

You could class either one of those as rape if you went by the book.

I think its usually only the black and white cases that go convicted

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a lot of women who have been like semi-raped: which is cases where they weren't pinned down and fucked but they were either really, really drunk or they were fucked while they slept by their boyfriends.

It's a difficult crime to prosecute, and sometimes the police do an awful job which makes it impossible to prosecute.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

most women i know who were raped it was date rape-- its very hard to prove..most dont go to cops

my friend was drugged and rapped she went to her Bro In law and he advised her not to bother that its traumatic for women to go through trials (she had 3 kids, elderly parents) she decided to take his advice. let it go.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
most women i know who were raped it was date rape-- its very hard to prove..most dont go to cops

my friend was drugged and rapped she went to her Bro In law and he advised her not to bother that its traumatic for women to go through trials (she had 3 kids, elderly parents) she decided to take his advice. let it go.
Its hard because there is often little evidence.

It would also be scary if you could get convicted with no evidence for us men because what would happen if some woman who hated you just said you raped them?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its hard because there is often little evidence.

It would also be scary if you could get convicted with no evidence for us men because what would happen if some woman who hated you just said you raped them?

Well that is the flip side that is going on with campus reports expulsions etc.

But even that guy Brock who was like fingering that passed out girl even with two witnesses who stopped him, he got a slap on writs.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yea, of course man. I wholeheartedly agree with you. Just wanted to comment on Bear's experience and how I had similar situations that resulted in not-so-expected behaivour in them upon rejection. Not expected on my part atleast...

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that is the flip side that is going on with campus reports expulsions etc.

But even that guy Brock who was like fingering that passed out girl even with two witnesses who stopped him, he got a slap on writs.
WTF who fingers a passed out woman????

*Walking down the street, see an unconscious woman, hmmmm I know what she needs, a good finger bashing!*

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF who fingers a passed out woman????

*Walking down the street, see an unconscious woman, hmmmm I know what she needs, a good finger bashing!*

this charming fellow

Unknown-10.jpeg

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My thoughts about rape:

First and foremost, it's sad that we in 2017 are yet to have developed a reliable and standardized method of investigation and prosecution for these cases. Understand that it's hard, and evidence is often scarce etc, but the effort that's put in is still way below reasonable compared to what problem it's become in modern society and the psysical and mental cost it results in for the victims, both short- and long term. I can't stress enough how important I think it is to have clear guidelines and resources in order to resolve such frequent crimes.

Also, rape is arguably the most dehonouring and shameful crime I can, myself imagine. Personally I have such problems with it that I can't even be remotely comfortable seeing glimses of it on TV. It just puts me off, and awakes that feeling of revenge the most. One time a girlfriend who is fan of horror had me see ''I spit on your grave'' with her... and never have I been more uncomfortable watching a movie in my life. I think such actions are a disgrace and the ones who commit an abomination of the human race. Uh!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My thoughts about rape:

First and foremost, it's sad that we in 2017 are yet to have developed a reliable and standardized method of investigation and prosecution for these cases. Understand that it's hard, and evidence is often scarce etc, but the effort that's put in is still way below reasonable compared to what problem it's become in modern society and the psysical and mental cost it results in for the victims, both short- and long term. I can't stress enough how important I think it is to have clear guidelines and resources in order to resolve such frequent crimes.

Also, rape is arguably the most dehonouring and shameful crime I can, myself imagine. Personally I have such problems with it that I can't even be remotely comfortable seeing glimses of it on TV. It just puts me off, and awakes that feeling of revenge the most. One time a girlfriend who is fan of horror had me see ''I spit on your grave'' with her... and never have I been more uncomfortable watching a movie in my life. I think such actions are a disgrace and the ones who commit an abomination of the human race. Uh!

That is a really hard movie to watch and I am not that sensitive to it on film etc. But that film its hard to watch those scenes.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is a really hard movie to watch and I am not that sensitive to it on film etc. But that film its hard to watch those scenes.

Hard is an understatement imo! I was shocked and rendered in discomfort since the girl encountered the animals. No second part was worth experiencing what was shown in the film previously. I mean like, the movie should probably be cathegorized in it's own genre. Holy sh*t!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard is an understatement imo! I was shocked and rendered in discomfort since the girl encountered the animals. No second part was worth experiencing what was shown in the film previously. I mean like, the movie should probably be cathegorized in it's own genre. Holy sh*t!

Did you watch original or remake?

I do think the original is part of an extreme class of horror films of 70s and 80s'