The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stalking is a strong word I take it back.

he follows hot young women and tapes them

he wrote about it on forums...

To me personally it's really unethical and it feels 'stalkerish' when it is done to you.

thiw was actually done to me and my friends growing up...I think where I lived it was just not uncommon to find guys parked in cars near school with cameras..

same for the beach i went to growing up men would would around and take photos covertly from 'odd' angles.
Yeah it is unethical.

I've taken a picture of a hot woman and sent it to a mate before (which isn't good behaviour) but i'd never follow them or share it online.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it is unethical.

I've taken a picture of a hot woman and sent it to a mate before (which isn't good behaviour) but i'd never follow them or share it online.

I dont think he shared it online.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, lets ditch all this fighting and get back to lookism :)

trigger material:

upload_2017-6-30_14-26-35.png

upload_2017-6-30_14-27-45.png

upload_2017-6-30_14-28-22.png

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldnt share my "shots" online. I wouldnt even be able to get off to the pics knowing random guys are also getting off to it LOL.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I kind of took David's word for it. I know it's bad but I'm at work and don't always have time to keep track of everything that's said on here.

My bad, post deleted. Is there another 20 page long shitstorm incoming? :p

I doubt it. I think he must have read fast and some words stood out, out of context.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I kind of took David's word for it. I know it's bad but I'm at work and don't always have time to keep track of everything that's said on here.

My bad, post deleted. Is there another 20 page long shitstorm incoming? :p

Yes and I appreciate that.

Here, Medina wrote a few pages back that women can behave completely nuts when rejected. He mentioned stalking, harassing, and threats of violence, and asked if we could imagine a man behaving like this. Hairblues said we don't need to imagine it, we know that David behaves like this.

For the record, no I don't behave like that. No, I'm not a good male example of what @Medina discussed (though there are too many other male examples). There's no comparison, no analogy, and no relevance between what I discussed and what medina discussed.

I want to point out that separately I think it's toxic to continuously weaponize people's experiences and confessions against them. It's bad for the forum. In the past few pages we've seen both Dante and Exodus shamed for comments, and we also saw pas (again) having to explain herself for asking her friends for help in a situation where her life almost collapsed. Even if people say and do wrong things, and many of us do, regularly, shaming is not the best approach to moving forward. I think that most people here are good, I don't want to bury them lol, I don't want them buried at all, and I'd hope people would be comfortable discussing things. I've made that mistake a few times as well and I regret it.

Honestly I like most of you, and it's really sad what some of us have and continue to go through and I just hope a lot of it gets better.

Hairblues is bothered by my behaviour. I get it, so am I honestly, and I think so are a few of you and you even mentioned it. But nothing constructive is achieved by equating what I did to what Medina discussed other than satisfying her combat lust. That shouldn't be the priority. Try and be constructive, and there's no need to fight every battle.

There was nothing constructive about falsely saying that I was the male example of the behaviours Medina discussed.

PS It isn't bad that you don't read every word and that you don't want to get into a 20-page argument lol.

Last edited:

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You're a good guy too. I really enjoy your art and your way with words and sometimes I even enjoy your prequel references ;-p

Oh, you. :oops::p I really enjoy your anecdotes, intelligence, knowledge and cultural nerdiness as well. :D So good to discuss about topics like fantasy, science-fiction, movies, animation, literature and so on. Most people are just so boring.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

Here, Medina wrote a few pages back that women can behave completely nuts when rejected. He mentioned stalking, harassing, and threats of violence, and asked if we could imagine a man behaving like this. Hairblues said we don't need to imagine it, we know that David behaves like this.

For the record, no I don't behave like that. No, I'm not a good male example of what @Medina discussed (though there are too many other male examples). There's no comparison, no analogy, and no relevance between what I discussed and what medina discussed.

I want to point out that separately I think it's toxic to continuously weaponize people's experiences and confessions against them. It's bad for the forum. In the past few pages we've seen both Dante and Exodus shamed for comments, and we also saw pas (again) having to explain herself for asking her friends for help in a situation where her life almost collapsed. Even if people say and do wrong things, and many of us do, regularly, shaming is not the best approach to moving forward. I think that most people here are good, I don't want to bury them lol, I don't want them buried at all, and I'd hope people would be comfortable discussing things. I've made that mistake a few times as well and I regret it.

Honestly I like most of you, and it's really sad what some of us have and continue to go through and I just hope a lot of it gets better.

Hairblues is bothered by my behaviour. I get it, so am I honestly, and I think so are a few of you and you even mentioned it. But nothing constructive is achieved by equating what I did to what Medina discussed other than satisfying her combat lust. That shouldn't be the priority. Try and be constructive, and there's no need to fight every battle.

There was nothing constructive about falsely saying that I was the male example of the behaviours Medina discussed.

PS It isn't bad that you don't read every word and that you don't want to get into a 20-page argument lol.
I'm with you. I hate when these fights get personal and people start insulting each other.

I prefer it when its just people talking about there theories and experiences

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I never said you were violent

i never said you were a stalker

I said you have anger and resentment--which you wrote yourself.

I said it is harassing to confront this woman via texting and to try and force a friendship with her.

Medina made a long statement in general about how women react poorly to men rejecting them things that men cant get away with 'can you imagine' is how he phrased.

And i said yes...about the anger and resentment part...and you did socially harass that woman.
in the dating world which is what we are talking about most people consider that harassing.

You keep making this like you are my victim.

It is a public forum.

I really do hope your therapist gets you to see yourself clearly and you can grow from it.

PS
If you want to challenge me on what you wrote and what medina wrote I can go quote for quote to show it but I am not going to do this unless you WANT to continue this. I personally dont but have no problem showing where I see the direct correlation of your quotes and his and mine

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm with you. I hate when these fights get personal and people start insulting each other.

I prefer it when its just people talking about there theories and experiences

yes if he can now practice what he preaches that would be fantastic.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really do hope your therapist gets you to see yourself clearly and you can grow from it.
Yet more personal attacks and weaponizing of comments.

Yes, I do see a therapist. I think it's a good idea for a lot of people, including a lot of people here. You shouldn't be using it for digs as you're contributing to a stigma against getting help. A few months ago I suggested that a member here get therapy and he told me that he had "too much pride". Do you see how that's a problem?

When I discuss my experiences I think most people read them with interest and try and be constructive in their comments. Some people might relate, I'm not sure.

Sometimes people send me private messages asking things. Why are they afraid of asking things publicly on an anonymous message board? It might because they're afraid of being flamed.

yes if he can now practice what he preaches that would be fantastic.
It is precisely because I do practice what I preach that most readers here will take my post seriously.

But as I acknowledged I have not been perfect. I'm open about some of my demons such as internet addiction, gluttony, frustration at women, heck I even have an entire f*****g thread on erectile dysfunction. If other people felt comfortable being that open, we'd probably learn a lot.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yet more personal attacks and weaponizing of comments.

Yes, I do see a therapist. I think it's a good idea for a lot of people, including a lot of people here. You shouldn't be using it for digs as you're contributing to a stigma against getting help. A few months ago I suggested that a member here get therapy and he told me that he had "too much pride". Do you see how that's a problem?

When I discuss my experiences I think most people read them with interest and try and be constructive in their comments. Some people might relate, I'm not sure.

Sometimes people send me private messages asking things. Why are they afraid of asking things publicly on an anonymous message board? It might because they're afraid of being flamed.

It is precisely because I do practice what I preach that most readers here will take my post seriously.

But as I acknowledged I have not been perfect. I'm open about some of my demons such as internet addiction, gluttony, frustration at women, heck I even have an entire f*****g thread on erectile dysfunction. If other people felt comfortable being that open, we'd probably learn a lot.

I am not using seeing a therapist against you!!

I think its great and she sounds like she knows her sh*t.

I am actually being sincere, I think you do have passive aggressive ways which is what your therapist described to you at least as how I use the term. (don't know the text book term exactly)

I said to you that time we had the huge fight--you are passive aggressive and this is what I disliked in your character..what your therapist described to you is exactly what i was talking about.

Every fight you and I ever had you make little comments FOR Days on multipel threads before i push back hard at you.

the equivalent is someone poking your back a thousand times before you punch them in face.

I prefer when people are direct like @WhitePolarBear there is a reason I never held a grudge with him because he says his sh*t--you can say sh*t back--then we both rub some dirt on it and its over until next time.

with you? its not like that you have these little comments that are like anger leaking out in small doses...theres is not ever a 'fight' to clear the air and move on.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not using seeing a therapist against you!!

I think its great and she sounds like she knows her sh*t.

I am actually being sincere, I think you do have passive aggressive ways which is what your therapist described to you at least as how I use the term. (don't know the text book term exactly)

I said to you that time we had the huge fight--you are passive aggressive and this is what I disliked in your character..what your therapist described to you is exactly what i was talking about.

Every fight you and I ever had you make little comments FOR Days on multipel threads before i push back hard at you.

the equivalent is someone poking your back a thousand times before you punch them in face.

I prefer when people are direct like @WhitePolarBear there is a reason I never held a grudge with him because he says his sh*t--you can say sh*t back--then we both rub some dirt on it and its over until next time.

with you? its not like that you have these little comments that are like anger leaking out in small doses...theres is not ever a 'fight' to clear the air and move on.

I disagree with your description of the history, but I'm pretty sure that nobody else gives a sh*t. When I watch two other people go at it on message boards it often looks like a mindless ping pong match, unless one of them is extremely funny, which I'm not.

So I'm going to be a big man and move forward, and it's up to you to be big too.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tupac vs Biggie
Coke vs Pepsi
David vs Hairblues

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
In other news, Donald Trump's response to criticism is to insult their looks:
0629-donald-trump-twitter-morning-joe-mar-a-lago-2.jpg

The woman he's admonishing is overwhelmingly better looking than he is:
donald-trump-mika-brzezinski-77a36fa2-dce9-444a-a721-d4b0f924da9f.jpg

Other things wrong here:

1) It disgraces the office;
2) It's politically inept to punch down. It's strategically best to only fight people on your level, and people below you should be ignored or fought by your henchmen.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I
So I'm going to be a big man and move forward, and it's up to you to be big too.

SO you can go back to making little smirky digs for days on end and then when i blow up and hit you back hard you cry what a bully I am?

LOL no thanks

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is this one time I remember vividly: this cute blonde blue-eyed Finnish girl who wouldn't shut up about her conquests, and how she fucked the guitar player of that bar, how messy her life was, how much of a victim she was, etc.

I made me sick at a point, and I got up and told her just that: "I'm sorry but you make me uncomfortable with your stories"

"But that's my life and I don't see why I should be ashamed of it!"

To this day, this is the girl who still randomly texts me to see me. So rejecting a woman can be incredibly powerful. I didn't do it on purpose like some PUA wannabee, I was legit feeling bad in her presence, the kind of person I wouldn't want in my life.

This is also the girl who had fucked 70+ different men in her life, I was going to f*** her but she told me: "I have HPV, one of the very bad kinds that can lead to cancer". Her lifestyle is reckless and now she has to suffer the consequences: no guy will self-respect is ever going to go for her.

But she's used to spineless men who'd do anything to get in her pants. Hell I'm sure most guys wouldn't even back off after learning about her potentially deadly STD.

It's easy to find myself in this post of yours.

I too have rejected girls, but only on two occasions where it was not so sublte because of their persistance. Both of them made a huge deal out of it, sending me friend requests several times of the course of couple years, even after always rejecting them, blocking etc. One of them ended up sending messeges even to my new girlfriend at the time in the 'your boyfriend fucked me etc - style. The other one actually wrote a book where I'm a character, supposedly and I didn't know about it until someone else told me (we went to same highschool so many facebook-friends in common). I just ignored it.

Girls really can be persistant, I'll give them that. No man I ever knew personally would act like that.