The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you watch original or remake?

I do think the original is part of an extreme class of horror films of 70s and 80s'

Eh, remake then. A fast google search also tells it was the first one.

Surprisingly, remake is better rated on imdb. Not that I care tho'...

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it was me that records girls. i love doing it and always will do it :). gives me a rush and turns me on. just did it the other day at wal mart in fact.

the_people_of_walmart_are_a_kind_of_their_own_640_39.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet the lookism guys on here felt sad when the good looking bullhead got his face burned off in that acid bath

there is so many violent films with women because their is something erotic to some men about it...some more violent the better where others its just the mild 'chase' aspect that is exciting..and mostly harmless.
Some are extreme.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is so many violent films with women because their is something erotic to some men about it...some more violent the better where others its just the mild 'chase' aspect that is exciting..and mostly harmless.
Some are extreme.
I do actually think that a lot of men are raging at women on the inside.

Men want their bodies, but for the most part they cant have them - so they get frustrated and rage inside.

This could explain why women getting tortured in horror is so popular.

(just a theory)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do actually think that a lot of men are raging at women on the inside.

Men want their bodies, but for the most part they cant have them - so they get frustrated and rage inside.

This could explain why women getting tortured in horror is so popular.

(just a theory)

I dont know but that film @RegenWaiting mentioned it would be interesting to see what an audience reaction is when its just a group of men vs mixed company.

I feel like some men would be appalled and disgusted as @RegenWaiting was but I think other men might be in a comorarity mode of just getting into a 'baser' side of themselves routing it on or cheering it on. Not something they would ever want to do in person.
Disconnecting from the fact it's a person--which is easy to do on some level since its a film being acted upon we all have that in back of head.
Not saying women would not have same reaction--maybe definitely for a killing scene..I don't know if a gang rape scene like that. Maybe. OR a revenge film of girls against a man who wronged them taking revenge--that always hits big with women.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know but that film @RegenWaiting mentioned it would be interesting to see what an audience reaction is when its just a group of men vs mixed company.

I feel like some men would be appalled and disgusted as @RegenWaiting was but I think other men might be in a comorarity mode of just getting into a 'baser' side of themselves routing it on or cheering it on. Not something they would ever want to do in person.
Disconnecting from the fact it's a person--which is easy to do on some level since its a film being acted upon we all have that in back of head.
Not saying women would not have same reaction--maybe definitely for a killing scene..I don't know if a gang rape scene like that. Maybe. OR a revenge film of girls against a man who wronged them taking revenge--that always hits big with women.

Why don't you address the stat that 50% of women have rape fantasies? Why don't you address the female sex shops in every town and city selling chains and whips? Why don't you address that 50 shades became the biggest selling book in recent memory? Where are the male equivalents!?

Women are FAR more into this sh*t than men are. Most men just want a steak and BJ.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you address the stat that 50% of women have rape fantasies? Why don't you address the female sex shops in every town and city selling chains and whips? Why don't you address that 50 shades became the biggest selling book in recent memory? Where are the male equivalents!?

Women are FAR more into this sh*t than men are. Most men just want a steak and BJ.

I don't know the stats but I don't deny that many women have rape fantasies but those fantasies are in a controlled way i.e. fantasy therefore it's not actually rape they are fantasizing about but being taken by someone they actually want to force them.
so really they are very rough sex fantasies with implied rape. Not actual 'rape'.
There is nothing wrong with this if consensual.
For either person.

I think it's not a which gender is kinkier--men and women are both kinky to vanilla on a spectrum...some more than others one direction or the other. It is not gender directed.

I think its healthy if some people are opening up their imaginations maybe it will be less divorce and cheating. Who knows.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Into what "sh*t" exactly? The topic was frustration with the opposite sex leading to sadistic fantasies, if anything your rape fantasy/50 shades examples would correlate with the idea women have been indoctrinated to their masochistic "role" of wanting to be dominated by aggressive males. Possibly from some being accustomed to this.

I don't necessarily agree with the beautiful women being slaughtered gratification theory, in the majority of males anyway, but there was no need to bring up what you're bringing up as it's in a very broad category while in the middle of discussing a specific topic.

If you had used mirror arguments as to why women want to see men harmed then that would be relevant.

Jumping to this "WHY are you so biased?!" point is delirium.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Into what "sh*t" exactly? The topic was frustration with the opposite sex leading to sadistic fantasies, if anything your rape fantasy/50 shades examples would correlate with the idea women have been indoctrinated to their masochistic "role" of wanting to be dominated by aggressive males. Possibly from some being accustomed to this.

I don't necessarily agree with the beautiful women being slaughtered gratification theory, in the majority of males anyway, but there was no need to bring up what you're bringing up as it's in a very broad category while in the middle of discussing a specific topic.

If you had used mirror arguments as to why women want to see men harmed then that would be relevant.

People were implying that rape is a male sexual fantasy. I reminded them that females also share this fantasy.

It's very simple bro and quite relevant not sure what your problem is

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

lmao

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
People were implying that rape is a male sexual fantasy. I reminded them that females also share this fantasy.

Oh, sorry, I must've got mixed up to what you were replying to when I read it on my phone. I thought we were still talking about females being murdered in horror films.

D'oh. But I didn't have a "problem" or anything I just didn't understand your post, now I know why.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry if that is what I implied, it actually was not what I meant.
I don't think i wrote that and I made distinction that they would not want to do this in real life.
And I also used the example about women cheering if women vigilantes killed a guy for xyz reasons.

I do think some men some women do have 'rape' fantasies but again not really 'rape'
its same thing I mentioned with women...they want to 'rape' a woman they know is going to enjoy it in end. Thats not rape--there is no enjoyment with rape.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Uhh.. I'm a female and 'rape' and 'sexual fantasy' just don't go together in my vocabulary. I'm not just saying, because there is absolutely nothing hot about rape in my opinion. Bondage on the other hand can be hot, but only when it's consensual.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I entered the debate when Hairblues suggested that men would "cheer on" a rape.

This lead me to think about female sexual fantasy which I know to be a bit rapey. HB was honest enough to admit that (many women won't) and the irony is that the guy who brought up the rape movie in the first place..... it was his girlfriend that wanted to watch it :)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uhh.. I'm a female and 'rape' and 'sexual fantasy' just don't go together in my vocabulary. I'm not just saying, because there is absolutely nothing hot about rape in my opinion. Bondage on the other hand can be hot, but only when it's consensual.

@Medina brought up the 50% stat which I mean, is surprising to the point that it makes me dubious. I remember seeing this before but I doubt either the study group, or most likely, what the questions entails, by some people's definition a man being dominant, pinning shoulders down etc. could be construed as a turn on "rape" fantasy.

Hairblues mentioned whether the "rape" fantasy is actually consensual rape which is more like a role play, the same way in p**rn, that a woman with a specific partner in mind would like him to pin her down "against her will" but in reality it was all pre-planned, and whether some women would like that.

But half of women would genuinely like the idea of a random stranger (of probably low-scale aesthetic attraction) cracking her across the skull and dragging her into an alley?

I am sure even this is a turn-on for some women who may have issues (some women have admitted enjoying being raped) but I doubt it's a very high number. The 50% stat has to include a bunch of other wide ranging variables, not literally getting raped.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
From plenty of experience: a lot of women love having their hands pinned down, their hair grabbed, their neck bitten, their *** spanked, and naughty little things whispered in their ears when you f***.

And I'm talking the majority.

I don't what the label for this stuff is - but many women love it.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yes we've already established that it's not really a "rape" but a fantasy. You say you like bondage, I do too. But just think about what bondage actually is. You are being tied up and someone is having their way with you. You may even be degraded and used.

Don't play coy with me now

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I entered the debate when Hairblues suggested that men would "cheer on" a rape.
t :)

I never said that.
LOL this is the day people take my posts and make what they want of them.

Funny.