The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes we've already established that it's not really a "rape" but a fantasy. You say you like bondage, I do too. But just think about what bondage actually is. You are being tied up and someone is having their way with you. You may even be degraded and used.

Don't play coy with me now

consensually for someone she is attracted to.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I entered the debate when Hairblues suggested that men would "cheer on" a rape.

This lead me to think about female sexual fantasy which I know to be a bit rapey. HB was honest enough to admit that (many women won't) and the irony is that the guy who brought up the rape movie in the first place..... it was his girlfriend that wanted to watch it :)

I dont think @RegenWaiting was suggesting his GF wanted to watch to fantasize about rape.
I think she wanted to watch a horror film.
Rape to most women is horrifying.
(I dont know if you saw the film)

EvilLocks

Reaction score
You say you like bondage, I do too. But just think about what bondage actually is. You are being tied up and someone is having their way with you. You may even be degraded and used.

Don't play coy with me now

There's still a huge difference between bondage and rape, can you seriously not see it? It's about consent, rape is forcing someone that doesn't want to have sex with you or is not in a position to make that choice, while bondage of course is consensual sex with someone and allowing them to have their way with you. Personally I like the man having 'power' over me in bed, but only because I willingly give it to him. I, like any woman would not like to be attacked in a dark ally and have a penis forcibly shoved into me against my own wish.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But whatever, the whole thread today has been funny as f***

I was laughing my head off at OP sitting in an airport pissed at you. LOL Hope you guys make up

I see you cherry picked and left out the whole quote

I never said they would cheer on rape.

i was talking about if they would it watching a FILM .

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know but that film @RegenWaiting mentioned it would be interesting to see what an audience reaction is when its just a group of men vs mixed company.

I feel like some men would be appalled and disgusted as @RegenWaiting was but I think other men might be in a comorarity mode of just getting into a 'baser' side of themselves routing it on or cheering it on. Not something they would ever want to do in person.
Disconnecting from the fact it's a person--which is easy to do on some level since its a film being acted upon we all have that in back of head.
Not saying women would not have same reaction--maybe definitely for a killing scene..I don't know if a gang rape scene like that. Maybe. OR a revenge film of girls against a man who wronged them taking revenge--that always hits big with women.

@Medina if your going to quote...use the whole quote.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would I quote three paragraphs just to point out three words. And everyone knows we're talking about a movie/fantasy, silly

Most people don't go back and read TRUST me someone would read that and think 'that bi-otch is saying we want to watch women get raped".

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rape is bad.
1851b7bdcb51aa4c9d40ee96640418691437709375_full.jpg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
LOL both holes start out tight dude--you get some lub you will be fine.
As someone who has had persistent butthole issues, NO, both holes are not the same. The blood supply to the anus isn't that great, and the microbial environment is terrible. As a result, small cuts and scratches can take MONTHS AND MONTHS to heal. I'm speaking from experience. a*** fissures and fistulas. Absolute hell.

That old sex talk lady, she concurred with this opinion. Said butts are not designed for sex.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
From plenty of experience: a lot of women love having their hands pinned down, their hair grabbed, their neck bitten, their *** spanked, and naughty little things whispered in their ears when you f***.

And I'm talking the majority.

I don't what the label for this stuff is - but many women love it.

Most women love it. Has nothing to do with rape. Haven't read posts properly, are people suggesting there's a link between 50 shades/bondage/fantasies and rape?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As someone who has had persistent butthole issues, NO, both holes are not the same. The blood supply to the anus isn't that great, and the microbial environment is terrible. As a result, small cuts and scratches can take MONTHS AND MONTHS to heal. I'm speaking from experience. a*** fissures and fistulas. Absolute hell.

That old sex talk lady, she concurred with this opinion. Said butts are not designed for sex.
3rd grade bio + common sense should be enough to know this though

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
3rd grade bio + common sense should be enough to know this though

Maybe some more bio.

One of the options in case of a*** fissures (cuts which don't heal) is to cut out part of the a*** muscles, to reduce the consistent clenching pressure around the anus which restricts blood flow. Can cause incontinence though.

AFAIK men are more susceptible than women. And the stress prone even more so.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe some more bio.

One of the options in case of a*** fissures (cuts which don't heal) is to cut out part of the a*** muscles, to reduce the consistent clenching pressure around the anus which restricts blood flow. Can cause incontinence though.

AFAIK men are more prose than women. And the stress prone even more so.
sounds like fun!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
you know its a 336 page banger when the a*** fissures come out

@Afro_Vacancy congrats you did it again

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most women love it. Has nothing to do with rape. Haven't read posts properly, are people suggesting there's a link between 50 shades/bondage/fantasies and rape?
]

No @Medina seems to have read the book multiple times with a highlighter and discovered bondage though ;)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, that's pretty much the gist of it.

I guess there is a scale of kink with vanilla missionary as a 1 and full blown rape fest as a 10.

The things I list is probably around a 4 or a 5.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe some more bio.

AFAIK men are more susceptible than women. And the stress prone even more so.

I am kind of joking and giving him some tough love and I am sorry if it sounds mean was not intention.
I like exodus..he frustrates me sometimes but I like him and want him to succeed.
I just hope he is not skipping some tough choices for things he may actually want due to these hard line beliefs he has.