The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, that's pretty much the gist of it.

I guess there is a scale of kink with vanilla missionary as a 1 and full blown rape fest as a 10.

The things I list is probably around a 4 or a 5.

It is hard to do a kink scale because kink is so HUGE a category.
Its like one persons kink may not be another persons kink.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am kind of joking and giving him some tough love and I am sorry if it sounds mean was not intention.
I like exodus..he frustrates me sometimes but I like him and want him to succeed.
I just hope he is not skipping some tough choices for things he may actually want due to these hard line beliefs he has.
how do i frustrate you? i'm not misogynist like a lot of incels . . . . i think girls just have it easier that's all. and jesus christ with my looks its tempting to become misogynist haha

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
how do i frustrate you? i'm not misogynist like a lot of incels . . . . i think girls just have it easier that's all. and jesus christ with my looks its tempting to become misogynist haha

I don't think you are mysogonist ( I dont think i implied this)

I think if you get in this mind set it's so easy for ALL women that you may use it as an excuse to try less in your own life.

You also have this singular way of looking at things with male and females...you speak in very broad strokes for all women all situations.

I mean I am not knocking you but you are living at your Moms where I think Pas is same age range as you and living in a tiny apartment she has to work hard to pay for so when you say 'all women are coddled'
I am reading that and thinking of the two of you, you sound coddled or have a safe space compared to her.

So the 'all women are coddled' it's limited in scope and its kind of insulting to be honest to those of us who have worked hard and made something to be proud of with our lives...you are trying to reduce those achievements to feel better about yourself and your own limitations.
That is how it reads to me at least.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think you are mysogonist ( I dont think i implied this)

I think if you get in this mind set it's so easy for ALL women that you may use it as an excuse to try less in your own life.

You also have this singular way of looking at things with male and females...you speak in very broad strokes for all women all situations.

I mean I am not knocking you but you are living at your Moms where I think Pas is same age range as you and living in a tiny apartment she has to work hard to pay for so when you say 'all women are coddled'
I am reading that and thinking of the two of you, you sound coddled or have a safe space compared to her.

So the 'all women are coddled' it's limited in scope and its kind of insulting to be honest to those of us who have worked hard and made something to be proud of with our lives...you are trying to reduce those achievements to feel better about yourself and your own limitations.
That is how it reads to me at least.
i speak in very broad strokes because i'm pointing out the tendencies. yes there are exceptions of course but that doesnt invalidate the trends.

about me living with my mom, that has nothing to do with my argument.

i'm not saying pas didn't have to work hard, but its likely she would have had to work harder as a man, especially in dating.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i speak in very broad strokes because i'm pointing out the tendencies. yes there are exceptions of course but that doesnt invalidate the trends.

about me living with my mom, that has nothing to do with my argument.

i'm not saying pas didn't have to work hard, but its likely she would have had to work harder as a man, especially in dating.

In dating perhaps in her work field you have no way to know that or even suggest that you dont know her field.

sometimes men with your mind set will be in HR or a boss hiring..you favor men..as does MANY of the guys on this forum..not saying it negatively but you do have some here who are a bit of a 'bro club' you tend to align in similar mindset.

You think those same mindsets are not shared by many men who are in a position of power?
If you were hiring you would probably give a job to an average man over an average woman because you will think-- meh she can get work so easily somewhere else. Let me give it to my 'brother' here.

they are so its nuanced and you can look at these generalities and studies that fit your perspective (something the feminists do as well) or you can like talk to people and ask there personal experiences.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The ONLY way to tell if she is a true blonde.

Shine a flash lite on her ear. If you see light coming out of the other side, she's REALLY BLOND.

LOL that is very George Burns old school humor you are bringing up in here.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am still terified my stalker/harraser comes waiting for me somewhere (work, house). There are seriously intense/crazy people out there who just seem normal at first.

Saw this women in France.... was waiting to hold the door for her.. Thought she dropped something, so I looked in the window to see if it was her...

Oh sorry. Forgot to tell you I'M YOUR NEW NEIGHBOR!! ;)

Psychopath-Norman-Bates-631.jpg

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As someone who has had persistent butthole issues, NO, both holes are not the same. The blood supply to the anus isn't that great, and the microbial environment is terrible. As a result, small cuts and scratches can take MONTHS AND MONTHS to heal. I'm speaking from experience. a*** fissures and fistulas. Absolute hell.

That old sex talk lady, she concurred with this opinion. Said butts are not designed for sex.

Please, STOP TELLING US YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES! This has gone WAY TOO FAR!

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont think @RegenWaiting was suggesting his GF wanted to watch to fantasize about rape.
I think she wanted to watch a horror film.
Rape to most women is horrifying.
(I dont know if you saw the film)

You're absolutely right about that. None of us knew what we were going to see, other than that it belonged to the horror genre. She is, like I mentioned, a huge fan of horror movies in generel (too huge a fan for my taste, did love the recent ''Split'' btw xD).

She did however take it much more lightly than me, but this wasn't because she liked what she saw. Rather it's me who is provoked to an extreme degree when watching these things, or even something alluding to it. I know most people react to rape on movie not much different to other horrible crimes and I guess that's the norm? I don't know... I've already expressed how I feel about rape and no other frequent type of crime compares to it in the way it manages to make me feel sick about, and giving up on the human race in general.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're absolutely right about that. None of us knew what we were going to see, other than that it belonged to the horror genre. She is, like I mentioned, a huge fan of horror movies in generel (too huge a fan for my taste, did love the recent ''Split'' btw xD).

She did however take it much more lightly than me, but this wasn't because she liked what she saw. Rather it's me who is provoked to an extreme degree when watching these things, or even something alluding to it. I know most people react to rape on movie not much different to other horrible crimes and I guess that's the norm? I don't know... I've already expressed how I feel about rape and no other frequent type of crime compares to it in the way it manages to make me feel sick about, and giving up on the human race in general.

'Spit on grave' that is choreographed very well ( i mean it as saying it 'fees' real and intense so they did a good job on that scene at least as visual artist (rest of film was flawed)
But its upsetting to watch i watched it more out of a curiosity i guess morbid it did not excite me sexually.
I did find the scene in Unfaithful where they have sex for first time and she is struggling with cheating on her husband and the lover tells her to 'hit me' and she does and they start to physically 'fight' wrestle this is different this is to me 'passion' yes its primal a bit rough but they obviously both want one another she is just momentarily blocked by her morality of trying to be faithful to her husband. He basically gets her passed that to be more 'base' in her need of him.
There is a difference. One is sensual and about desire the other is about violence and pain.
So when someone says 'rape' fantasies I am like well what do you really mean? I think most women mean the second one I described.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In dating perhaps in her work field you have no way to know that or even suggest that you dont know her field.

sometimes men with your mind set will be in HR or a boss hiring..you favor men..as does MANY of the guys on this forum..not saying it negatively but you do have some here who are a bit of a 'bro club' you tend to align in similar mindset.

You think those same mindsets are not shared by many men who are in a position of power?
If you were hiring you would probably give a job to an average man over an average woman because you will think-- meh she can get work so easily somewhere else. Let me give it to my 'brother' here.

they are so its nuanced and you can look at these generalities and studies that fit your perspective (something the feminists do as well) or you can like talk to people and ask there personal experiences.

Yes... and also there are other factors working against women that are impossible to calculate exactly how detrimental they are.. Like, I was reading this article earlier today
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/technology/women-entrepreneurs-speak-out-sexual-harassment.html
and I thought about the other thread, in which a bunch of men gleefully talked about how the wage gap doesn't exist, "it's so easy to prove" that the wage gap doesn't exist... men and women just gravitate to different fields, if men make more money it's because they work at higher paying jobs and do a better job at them, pure and simple. No sexism. And here we have a lot of women saying that they go to get financing and get a career off the ground and instead of acceptance or rejection they get sexually harassed. How many more women would be in the tech field if these women, and just as importantly and impossible to calculate, all their families and friends who hear their stories, weren't discouraged out of the field, into something inevitably much lower paying than tech entrepreneurship? And is this only in tech? Of course not. So saying something like "discrimination is illegal in job ads" is ridiculous. Is the behavior described in this article contained in a job ad?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes... and also there are other factors working against women that are impossible to calculate exactly how detrimental they are.. Like, I was reading this article earlier today
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/technology/women-entrepreneurs-speak-out-sexual-harassment.html
and I thought about the other thread, in which a bunch of men gleefully talked about how the wage gap doesn't exist, "it's so easy to prove" that the wage gap doesn't exist... men and women just gravitate to different fields, if men make more money it's because they work at higher paying jobs and do a better job at them, pure and simple. No sexism. And here we have a lot of women saying that they go to get financing and get a career off the ground and instead of acceptance or rejection they get sexually harassed. How many more women would be in the tech field if these women, and just as importantly and impossible to calculate, all their families and friends who hear their stories, weren't discouraged out of the field, into something inevitably much lower paying than tech entrepreneurship? And is this only in tech? Of course not. So saying something like "discrimination is illegal in job ads" is ridiculous. Is the behavior described in this article contained in a job ad?

You know its a subject that is so complicated because you have under reactors on both sides of it and you have over reactors on both sides of it.
Not everyone has the same line of where it crosses.

I never considered my gender as an issue when I chose my profession..My first profession was a passion maybe a 'calling' i had from when i was a young child, it was almost like an obsession so nothing anyone said or did negative was on my radar for long, I just kept pushing forward in it...and then my second profession was like an opportunity that I took a chance with because things were getting stale for me and I instinctually switched and it paid off and it was smart to switch when i did as my first profession/industry completely shrank and the second one grew over the years. I don't know if I would have survived in first one if I stayed.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I like exodus..he frustrates me sometimes but I like him and want him to succeed.
I just hope he is not skipping some tough choices for things he may actually want due to these hard line beliefs he has.

Tell me about it!

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I mean I am not knocking you but you are living at your Moms where I think Pas is same age range as you and living in a tiny apartment she has to work hard to pay for

Exodus is like 6 years younger than Pas.

He had a debilitating blow from hairloss at a very young age. Pas at the same age was hot and worshipped. Exodus is a manlet, Pas is petite and sought after and lords over a biker gang.

How the f*** are you comparing the two?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exodus is like 6 years younger than Pas.

He had a debilitating blow from hairloss at a very young age. Pas at the same age was hot and worshipped. Exodus is a manlet, Pas is petite and sought after and lords over a biker gang.

How the f*** are you comparing the two?

I thought Exodus was 27.