The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My father was still telling me I probably had all my hair, just needed to grow it a bit, until I became completely slick bald in the NW5 area.

He just could not process it, his mind has always been telling him that I had hair, mainly because I didn't get a receding hair line and he did. To him no recession = no hair loss.

It's absolutely astounding how the human mind works. If people are convinced of something, you will not be able to snap them out of their willful blindness.

Only yesterday, my best fiend and I were talking about my childhood best friend who recently started losing his hair quite aggressively.

So I tell him: "I know his father, his uncles, and they're all like NW8."

His response? "He's losing it because he's always put a lot of gel in his hair."

View attachment 56838
Ignorance and cognitive dissonance right there. Sad story.

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol that gif is so on point. Exactly how it feels, you just wanna scream like that in their face and f*****g make them understand. I have yelled at my parents MANY times and yet they STILL didn't want to accept reality. After all, doctors told me I wasn't going bald, how could I possibly be right and they wrong? LOL. At least they understand now. But I can never truly forgive them for not believing me.
Imao, You should forgive, but not forget. Much difference in there.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I am saying "with the hair loss showing"... Nothing to do with what I might look like. Only very beautiful girls could pull out the bald look, and they would need to have the features for that.
Girl with noticeable thinning are just rejected as trash - unless they are very very very pretty, and even in that case I am not so sure.

I know, "wig". But wig only covers the problem !!

Let's face it, no (sane) dude wants to show off a slick or heavily diffused girlfriend to his buddies. I think many guys would accept it if the girl wears a realistic looking wig, though. But only if she's otherwise attractive, if not they'd just find someone else. Dating as a balding woman is harder, but not impossible.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm only joking Pas. He didn't say that. You are his girl so f*** all those trees. ;)

hahaha, i don't know where you came from Medina, but you're my new funniest poster.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's face it, no (sane) dude wants to show off a slick or heavily diffused girlfriend to his buddies. I think many guys would accept it if the girl wears a realistic looking wig, though. But only if she's otherwise attractive, if not they'd just find someone else. Dating as a balding woman is harder, but not impossible.

this is bullshit. I'll be white knighted like f*** for this but - even when I was considered "very attractive" I dated girls with many, many physical "flaws" .. but, I loved them. So, when I would walk into a bar or restaurant with them, I was f*****g proud. If I loved a bald girl, I would do the same. Love f*****g destroys this societal need to give a f*** about what these other dousch bags think.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
and, you are indeed very very beautiful.
v0WE5.gif

smooth AF.

Mirin your low inhib

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is bullshit. I'll be white knighted like f*** for this but - even when I was considered "very attractive" I dated girls with many, many physical "flaws" .. but, I loved them. So, when I would walk into a bar or restaurant with them, I was f*****g proud. If I loved a bald girl, I would do the same. Love f*****g destroys this societal need to give a f*** about what these other dousch bags think.

Okay I am gonna give you a little push back on this..

this is kind of hard to believe I am sorry...
Because IF you are out at the bar or the club or checking out lumber at Home Depot/Lowes where ever you spot your attractive girls where you live..and you see a woman who you think is cute who has a huge white christmas tree on top of her head when she looks up and smiles at you--you are NOT going to be attracted.
If you meet her with her wig on or hair piece or half a bottle of topik--maybe.
IE because she is hiding it, so you are not noticing it yet.

Now if you see a really gorgeous woman who happens to be a bit punk style and has a shaved head but she looks like Charlize Theron and is styled in this fashion--yeah maybe I can see you finding her hot.
But how many women look hot 'bald' and as EL always points out even with women shaved is different then balding and shaved.

Now if you WORKEd or went to school with a woman like this with balding head and you got to know her-- (knowing you a bit)--yes I can see you being attracted in spite of her hair...but just random out in the wild attracted? no Tinder attracted? no.
Don't believe it :)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im pretty sure I've right swiped bald woman on tinder at this point and she prob left swiped me.

Pretty sure? you mean you are unsure if you actually swiped a bald woman?

yeah, I don't buy that.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Baldness on a woman is a HUGE in-your-face flaw, though. Maybe you would, but most guys? Come on. Like Pas said, only VERY beautiful women could pull it off.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

I didn't know you were attractive!

What would you rate your face out of 10?