The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on finasteride for 6 months and never had any sides. No benefits either.

Did it mess up your period cycle like spironolactone does?

I am trying to avoid birth control pills...but I might wind up doing the low androgen ones in Fall or Winter. I have to talk to Gyno get his opinion. If i go on BCP I will just take spironolactone and finasteride at that point.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

I am trying to avoid birth control pills...but I might wind up doing the low androgen ones in Fall or Winter. I have to talk to Gyno get his opinion. If i go on BCP I will just take spironolactone and finasteride at that point.
She can't get an erection now. It's over for her.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
It can't exactly give you gyno or erectile dysfunction, reported side effects of finasteride. Did it have any impact on your sebum though? When I took finasteride, within a week I noticed massive surge in sebum. My hair went from completely dry to as if I put my head in a bucket of oil.
I didn't notice any increase in sebum. However, I ordered my finasteride from an online pharmacy so for all I know I might have been taking snake oil.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Nope, nothing. spironolactone did indeed mess up my period cycle.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She can't get an erection now. It's over for her.

finasteride seems to have less sides in women then spironolactone from what little research I did.
and it seems to work well in some women
both give same birth defect in male fetus so I dont really get why they prescribe one and not the other to women.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride seems to have less sides in women then spironolactone from what little research I did.
and it seems to work well in some women
both give same birth defect in male fetus so I dont really get why they prescribe one and not the other to women.
Well what did you expect ? I don't even know what role DHT plays in women or if it's even implicated in their hair loss

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't notice any increase in sebum. However, I ordered my finasteride from an online pharmacy so for all I know I might have been taking snake oil.

Then for all you know, you never tried finasteride. Ever considered trying real finasteride, Propecia or Avodart?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well what did you expect ? I don't even know what role DHT plays in women or if it's even implicated in their hair loss

it actually works well if not better than spironolactone in some women.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can send you the one that I get from Greece. I'll become a hair drug dealer buahaha

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Then for all you know, you never tried finasteride. Ever considered trying real finasteride, Propecia or Avodart?
If I could, I would have. I tried to get it from my doctor first, she refused, then my dermatologist, which refused. Then I begged my father to pretend the finasteride was for him, but he also refused because he thought the drug was dangerous, lol. So my only option was to order online, basically.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for offering, but it's no use. I'm too bald already.
2ro44le.jpg

G E N E T I C S

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
y'all have seen a frontal photo of me, in decent shape in good lighting. In all honesty, I would probably say 5-6 max. I am fine with whatever the f*** I am, i just want to shave my goddamn head and be comfortable.
why don't you send them another few pictures from real life situations to confirm (not selfies where you put yourself in bad light).

It might be good to get objective feedback from someone you trust

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
why don't you send them another few pictures from real life situations to confirm (not selfies where you put yourself in bad light).

It might be good to get objective feedback from someone you trust
Feedback on what ? Skull transplant ?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats the purpose of this one?

Guy on the left has naturally narrow shoulders but still has a good body

Guy on the right has natural love handles but still looks good as well
Guy on the right literally doesn't even have to work out and mogs the other guy to oblivion