The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prob my looks match in 2017

NO

this is more your looks match but you will think she is ugly (i think she is pretty)

Beautiful_woman_of_Mahhabalipuram_India.jpg

Greek looks matched
(just face cant see her body of course--if she is fat then Not your matc)
2ue7axs.jpg

but you want this

image18.jpg

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Let's face it: greatly balding at 29 with a fascination for 2nd WW and plane crash... It's OVER. Gonna die twice, if not more.
Hey, those are fascinating indeed! I have a fascination for murder actually. I watch crime shows on YT every single day. Also did you know I've been to Auschwitz? Where I live the 10th graders go every year, to learn more about WW2 and see the concentration camps.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't know you were attractive!

What would you rate your face out of 10?

in my prime, I would say my face was a 8-9, my body like a 6-7. Now, my face is puffy and aged from finasteride, and my hair is sickly diffused thin. I have excess fat on my breasts and love handles, also from finasteride. so I would say 4-5 right now.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
in my prime, I would say my face was a 8-9, my body like a 6-7. Now, my face is puffy and aged from finasteride, and my hair is sickly diffused thin. I have excess fat on my breasts and love handles, also from finasteride. so I would say 4-5 right now.

are you still on finasteride or that is left over results?

i am starting topical finasteride this just made me nervous as f*** lol

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride doesn't do that kind of damage. High cortisol levels from stress does

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you still on finasteride or that is left over results?

i am starting topical finasteride this just made me nervous as f*** lol

I am microdosing now, because I believe it helped my hair line. No, I stopped for a year and things kinda went back to normal. except for my rock hard, throbbing night night erections. that's remained constant.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
With respect, I think you exaggerate your decline.

Can anyone go from a 9 to a 4 in the face without an accident?

Body wise: you can get back in shape, it just takes time

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride doesn't do that kind of damage. High cortisol levels from stress does

yes it definitely did to me. within 4 months I would wake up and barely recognize mysely. My ENTIRE face was swollen and tired looking. Everything else remained constant. Diet, alcohol, etc.. if anything I was LESS stressed on finasteride, because I was happy I was doing something about my hair loss.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes it definitely did to me. within 4 months I would wake up and barely recognize mysely. My ENTIRE face was swollen and tired looking. Everything else remained constant. Diet, alcohol, etc.. if anything I was LESS stressed on finasteride, because I was happy I was doing something about my hair loss.
I don't believe you

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on finasteride for 6 months and never had any sides. No benefits either.

It can't exactly give you gyno or erectile dysfunction, reported side effects of finasteride. Did it have any impact on your sebum though? When I took finasteride, within a week I noticed massive surge in sebum. My hair went from completely dry to as if I put my head in a bucket of oil.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@buckthorn is a 7 i concur.

y'all have seen a frontal photo of me, in decent shape in good lighting. In all honesty, I would probably say 5-6 max. I am fine with whatever the f*** I am, i just want to shave my goddamn head and be comfortable.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@buckthorn i cant stop thinking about his non stop erection now.

Dude you seriously need to go get a girlfriend. Stop being a loner in the woods with your cello.