dude on the right looks like an eight year old boy, you pervert! :p
What do I know I'm just some lost kid

tumblr_o8n3ysYTeS1v2mjulo1_1280.png

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I am saying "with the hair loss showing"... Nothing to do with what I might look like. Only very beautiful girls could pull out the bald look, and they would need to have the features for that.
Girl with noticeable thinning are just rejected as trash - unless they are very very very pretty, and even in that case I am not so sure.

I know, "wig". But wig only covers the problem !!

It has been repeated said by many on this forum that they would date girls with hairloss, so please stop with this crap.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly the same! Women have T on their body too. We are, just like you, too sensitive to DHT. But there are also other factors involved that make the hair loss less treatable.
I d like to try fina, though I am scared it will give me the exact same weight issue as other AA did.

You ladies need to D.u.t up. It won't cause anywhere near the same severity of weight gain of CypA or spironolactone

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly the same! Women have T on their body too. We are, just like you, too sensitive to DHT. But there are also other factors involved that make the hair loss less treatable.
I d like to try fina, though I am scared it will give me the exact same weight issue as other AA did.

research it a bit but I cant find weigh changes in women with finasteride but then again if you had rare reaction similar to BT I dont know...some guy just posted about genetic coding and likeliness of reactions to finasteride (dont know if its accurate or not)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You ladies need to D.u.t up. It won't cause anywhere near the same severity of weight gain of CypA or spironolactone

here is a study both are effective it says in women under 50 dutasteride is slightly more effective.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25382509

I am going to ty the topical finasteride but if I don't see positives in 7 weeks going to talk to Dr about oral finasteride and or dutasteride etc...spironolactone messed up my period really badly and I would NEED the low androgen birth control which are riskier then regular ones.
It's the f*****g birth control pills I am trying to avoid like the plague.
My Endo last year when we spoke about low androgen birth control pils
"I can prescribe these for you but just so you know I had a 40 year old healthy woman with no risk factors drop dead a few weeks after I prescribed them to her from a blood cloth.'

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well... I know a girl who did try and got weight gain... I am just very sensitive to AA I guess
I am stopping all meds for some time to give my body a break but the water won't go (at least for now). I feel less bloated though. It's been 2 months and a half. Hair immediately felt though, proving spironolactone helped did work, particularly on the back. On the front I am under the impression nothing works...

I would be unhappy if I gained weight mostly for clothing I like to wear but I was about 20 pounds heavier than I am right now and I still looked okay...women treated me snooty but men were still attracted to me if anything men were more forward because my tits were ginormous. my waist had stayed small in relation to my hips. My dating pool is over 40 so they are not as particular as younger men with women's flaws. BUT of course if i was younger I think it would bother me more ...it has to be a personal preference...its like Sophies Choice. hair or weight? Not a good choice..and also lol hair or death? really not a good choice with damn BCP.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys have to understand I did not just put on weight, the weight gain was uncontrolable even with strict diet. Plus it is not a normal weight gain, you gain only some places which makes it ugly. Not to talk about cellulits everywhere :)
It is a no choice, but I want to have a little control left over my body... Maybe I did the wrong choice, IDK yet.

I am not judging you, you experienced it I did not. I might eat those words I have no idea.
I did spironolactone for a few weeks I did not gain or retain water but was probably not long enough to know for sure...it majorly fucked up my period right away almost immediately, to point I almost had to have a medical procedure done few months after I stopped the pills. So I know the effects linger.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I know, I am just trying to be accurate and warn you ladies, as I encountered internet forum with ladies experiencing the same thing with spironolactone. And they could not lose the weight After a year out of meds and on diet!!! That's frustrating.
What bothers me the most is the bloated belly and fat arms with cellulits tbh. I noticed water rétention After like 5 months.. with Diane I had gained 7 kg of water retention un like 4 months, which I managed to lose immediately After stopping the pill. It has been 2,5 months without spironolactone and I have not lose a gramm. But it only happens to some girls, I am unlycky and it s likeky it will not be the case for you.
The result is, I am afraid of trying anything else as I did not lose the weight. I am afraid this will happen again with fina for instance. And the state is not willing to pay for lymphatic massages due to sides encountered during a desperate attempt of not going bald by taking not reemboursed meds! :)
That seems tough tbh

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
On my last day in Berlin, I visited Madam Tussauds. The museum says the body is modeled at scale. Some notes:

Height and frame matter.
Ronald Regan was intimidating. He seemed like a bigger version of normal human beings. Bigger skull, thicker bones.

Obama would not have been president had he been 5'8. He is skinny and needs height to compensate for his small frame.

I've never been taken with Brad Pitt or Johnny Depp.

Pitt, there, looked insanely good. Haven't seen anyone comparable IRL. He also looked bigger than I expected. He looked so good that I would blow him and immediately eat my hypothetical GF (Pas) to impregnate her with that non-human sperm. Depp looked really good, but shorter and more human. Pitt is definitely on AAS. His neck looked powerful (much stronger than mine), but his body looked like I could kick his ***. In general, the hollywood people were really skinny. Especially the men -- so much so that the heads did not seem to match the body. I felt obese. I know they must have gone on a diet for two months and then a dehydration routine before their replicas were taken, but still....

Robert Pattinson (twilight dude): Biggest surprise. From pictures, I had a twink impression of him. Face to face, his head looked like a battering ram. Thick skullbones. Intimidating. Also super handsome.

Will Smith looked weird, maybe the museum people don't know how to do blacks.

The women:

Julia Roberts: The first thought when I saw her was SMALL HEAD SMALL HEAD. It's like someone shrunk her skull. There didn't seem enough room for her teeth and eyes. That bit about her big smile -- it's more a case of her head being too small.

Taylor Swift is ridiculously skinny.

Nicole Kidman: OM MY GOD. Such delicate features. Delicate nose, delicate smile. Very slim frame. To borrow a phrase from another member here: she is glass case material -- you just want to kidnap her and put her in a glass case to admire from afar.

There were a couple of other gorgeous German stars with similarly delicate features.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be unhappy if I gained weight mostly for clothing I like to wear but I was about 20 pounds heavier than I am right now and I still looked okay...women treated me snooty but men were still attracted to me if anything men were more forward because my tits were ginormous. my waist had stayed small in relation to my hips. My dating pool is over 40 so they are not as particular as younger men with women's flaws. BUT of course if i was younger I think it would bother me more ...it has to be a personal preference...its like Sophies Choice. hair or weight? Not a good choice..and also lol hair or death? really not a good choice with damn BCP.

An ex-girlfriend got a pulmonary embolism from a BCP called "Yasmin", she was very close to dying because the doctors did not immediately recognize it as a pulmonary embolism. She's was in a class-action lawsuit, I think there were separate lawsuits in Canada and the USA.

She is in a documentary on Yasmin and how it killed / almost killed a large number of woman. If you want I can send you the link.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
On my last day in Berlin, I visited Madam Tussauds. The museum says the body is modeled at scale. Some notes:

Height and frame matter.
Ronald Regan was intimidating. He seemed like a bigger version of normal human beings. Bigger skull, thicker bones.

Obama would not have been president had he been 5'8. He is skinny and needs height to compensate for his small frame.

Pitt, there, looked insanely good. Haven't seen anyone comparable IRL. He also looked bigger than I expected. He looked so good that I would blow him and immediately eat my hypothetical GF (Pas) to impregnate her with that non-human sperm. Depp looked really good, but shorter and more human. Pitt is definitely on AAS. His neck looked powerful (much stronger than mine), but his body looked like I could kick his ***. In general, the hollywood people were really skinny. Especially the men -- so much so that the heads did not seem to match the body. I felt obese. I know they must have gone on a diet for two months and then a dehydration routine before their replicas were taken, but still....

Robert Pattinson (twilight dude): Biggest surprise. From pictures, I had a twink impression of him. Face to face, his head looked like a battering ram. Thick skullbones. Intimidating. Also super handsome.

The women:

Julia Roberts: The first thought when I saw her was SMALL HEAD SMALL HEAD. It's like someone shrunk her skull. There didn't seem enough room for her teeth and eyes. That bit about her big smile -- it's more a case of her head being too small.

Nicole Kidman: OM MY GOD. Such delicate features. Delicate nose, delicate smile. Very slim frame. To borrow a phrase from another member here: she is glass case material -- you just want to kidnap her and put her in a glass case to admire from afar.

There were a couple of other gorgeous German stars with similarly delicate features.
are you secretly a PSLer? this post could easily fit in there lmao

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Height and frame matter.

The women:

frame matters a LOT

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's f*****g nightmare

Could you watch your f*****g language?

Try to cut down on the wine cheeky girl. I get water retention like a b**ch from being an alcoholic. And eat bananas. Take a picture of you eating a banana and upload it (many of the guys on here would love to see you eating healthy) but seriously bananas are good. Cut back on the coffee, the fizzy drinks etc anything that makes bloated belly worse. Don't become anorexic though because pot bellies are cute. And stay away from salt.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Height and frame matter.

The women:

Hope you had a great time Captain. I'm curious... What country are you from? Or is it a secret :eek: