The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take a picture of you eating a banana and upload it (many of the guys on here would love to see you eating healthy)
giphy.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

rip frontal hair for Frauderer

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Hope you had a great time Captain. I'm curious... What country are you from? Or is it a secret :eek:

I'm from South Asia.

My trip wasn't that good as I developed very bad heel pain a couple of days before I arrived in Berlin. I was taking acetaminophen painkiller tablets but it wasn't helping.

PSA: A couple of days before I had to leave, I was checking online about the maximum dosage, toxicology etc, and found out acetaminophen is not anti-inflammatory. I thought it was an NSAID. Switched over to ibuprofen 36 hours before I was leaving, and that helped a lot. So at least I was able to focus on Berlin in the last 36 hours.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
frame matters a LOT

If you're like 5'11"+ I don't think it matters to chicks that much, from what I've seen

But if you're like me you need the frame to compensate and create physical presence

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pitt is definitely on AAS. His neck looked powerful (much stronger than mine), but his body looked like I could kick his ***.

So is this broscience confirmation that Pitt is on finasteride/dutasteride? :D