The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
He had decent facial feature and physique/body type to begin with. He merely exploited his potential.
Isnt exploiting potential looksmaxing.

I believe he went from a 6 to a 7

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, he is. You need good genes to get those results and he can only thank them. He was a 6.5 before and got to 7-7-5 thanks to his underlying potential. That's it.
I think going from 6.5 to 7.5 is amazing.

That's like going on tinder and getting 4 or 5 matches a day to going on there and getting 90% matches.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely don't agree on a 1 point improvement here, we could be talking up to 3. Possibly that first picture is poor quality but with fuzzy unstyled hair, puffy face, average jawline, he maxxed all of those things from a 5 to maybe even an 8.

Not even talking about his body but his face has filled out completely, that's a whole new world for him right there. His chin looked dorky and big before but with his wider face and cheekbones, lower body fat instead of skinny fat bringing out the best in his bone structure, it now all aligns well.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely don't agree on a 1 point improvement here, we could be talking up to 3. Possibly that first picture is poor quality but with fuzzy unstyled hair, puffy face, average jawline, he maxxed all of those things from a 5 to maybe even an 8.

Not even talking about his body but his face has filled out completely, that's a whole new world for him right there. His chin looked dorky and big before but with his wider face and cheekbones, lower body fat instead of skinny fat bringing out the best in his bone structure, it now all aligns well.
I legit think he was a 6 to begin with - if you look at his face its still better than average and if he was wearing clothes he would have looked better.

Maybe its for a woman to decide but he's definitely floating between a 7 and an 8 now.

Adding muscle really helped me: it thickened my neck and made me a look a lot more robust

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I legit think he was a 6 to begin with - if you look at his face its still better than average and if he was wearing clothes he would have looked better.

Maybe its for a woman to decide but he's definitely floating between a 7 and an 8 now.

Adding muscle really helped me: it thickened my neck and made me a look a lot more robust
Chad genetics.

Doesn't even lift has V shape and thick neck

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I can understand a 6 yep. I still think he's an 8 now.

But yeah even a point difference is huge.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You on finasteride btw ?
Nope, I'm on nothing these days.

I've got toppik in my hair.

I'm a norwood 3, and sadly now have thinning in the middle.

It doesn't look that bad with toppik though.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
But the point is the body.

In the before people would have said the 19 year old me was ectomorph.

If people looked at that picture of me at 30 they would say I'm a mesomorph.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol 90% of the second photo is angle + lightning + better haircut

he had a HUGE skull and thick neck inb4 pic inb4 picture

nevertheless, a big improvement for him and he looks proportionate now it worked for him

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol 90% of the second photo is angle + lightning + better haircut

he had a HUGE skull and thick neck inb4 pic inb4 picture

nevertheless, a big improvement for him and he looks proportionate now it worked for him

The second picture is shot well enough but I think they had a good looking guy to work with. The first picture is shitty quality so it's harder to gauge how he actually looks.

I think the first picture beside it makes the 2nd one look impressive.

And haircut = looksmax.

I don't get why people are now scrambling for any way that this can't be a thing. I don't know if this falls under the looksmax category but I definitely looked a lot shittier a few years ago than I do now, and I've done different things to improve my complexion and then physique. I haven't even lost weight or anything, but I look a lot younger.

The reason I don't know if this counts is because it fixed bad health and diet habits when technically I shouldn't have had those in the first place, so I was correcting how I should look anyway.

I approached it as a looksmax regardless.