The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep!
I love Walter because he has bad fate (like job's book) and he is very intelligent. He is the brain. He uses Pinkman.
It is very interesting that the more he becomes a "bad guy", the more his bad luck is reversed! he guy is cancer free even though he cooks meth!! It is the opposite of "A serious man" and more in the style of "Bad Lieutnant".
His life kind of gets better as he begins to take revenge on it. He is not taking revenge on anyone, but on his poor life itself.

Alright... Pretend that @bt didn't exist... would you still like him?

Granted, he might be younger, but you need to give old dinasaurs, like myself a chance (I'm almost fifty).

And let me say this, I look MUCH better than seventy year old Donald Trump! So, you never know, do you?

Besides, there's a huge BENEFIT to FIFTY YEAR OLD MEN like me. We might leave you lots of $$ if we have a heart attack early in life! Think about it. :D:cool:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I like about The Soprano's is that it is obviously shot in the New Jersey area.
This, to me, is one of the major factors in its authenticity.

The produce didn't go the cheaper rout and shoot it out West where even the look of the clear California sky is so much different then Jersey.

It is very authentic they had good advisors on that.
old wise guys advise on these shows.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is very authentic they had good advisors on that.
old wise guys advise on these shows.

That picture of Ocean City, on the season finale was a classic. It's a famous board walk. That's my favorite
episode by far. Very epic. I've been there so many times, and might go there this summer.

The actor's were actually drunk with money, believe it or not. The director didn't give them any creative freedom
on the show.

But for an actor, it's probably hard to get jobs. Suppose they can't really be too picky about the roles they
get. Especially for an HBO classic.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues

Your avatar, does it have an Australian Shepard on it? That looks exactly like one of my dogs. It's really
on of the most creative avatars on here. Did you photo shop the dog?

She's a puppy, and suffers self esteem issues (grew up in a shelter). But I run her a lot, and she's really
good with the other family members. That includes my cat (who she thought was a squirrel, for two weeks...), and
my Boston Terrier (minature, but not the kind with dwarfism).

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I thought this thread couldn't get any funnier. :D

@Adam124 is a cool guy. It's true, that his worst hair day, will probably our best hair day........ ......... . . .....................

He's alright though. He reminds me of @Secretlybatman, for some reason. Except he has better hair.

Not a homo by any means. But if I were.... I still wouldn't sleep with you @Dante92. Sorry about that, I just wouldn't. No matter how many Euro's you offer me, I just won't. I am too Christian and moral for that kind of behavior. Converted from being an atheist, just to get more likes on my posts!

Had to get that off my breast (man boobs :cool:, they're cool).

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That picture of Ocean City, on the season finale was a classic. It's a famous board walk. That's my favorite
episode by far. Very epic. I've been there so many times, and might go there this summer.

The actor's were actually drunk with money, believe it or not. The director didn't give them any creative freedom
on the show.

But for an actor, it's probably hard to get jobs. Suppose they can't really be too picky about the roles they
get. Especially for an HBO classic.

It was very hard for actors before some shows came here--when oz, sex in the city and sopranos and Law and order

NOW? forget it, it's booming.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/new-york-city-new-production-facility-made-in-ny-1201988221/

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@hairblues

Your avatar, does it have an Australian Shepard on it? That looks exactly like one of my dogs. It's really
on of the most creative avatars on here. Did you photo shop the dog?

She's a puppy, and suffers self esteem issues (grew up in a shelter). But I run her a lot, and she's really
good with the other family members. That includes my cat (who she thought was a squirrel, for two weeks...), and
my Boston Terrier (minature, but not the kind with dwarfism).

Thats a 'famous' image from late 70s/early 80s fashion.

44630606e31a4a39e44109ba6b73f8cb.jpg

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was very hard for actors before some shows came here--when oz, sex in the city and sopranos and Law and order

NOW? forget it, it's booming.

http://variety.com/2017/film/news/new-york-city-new-production-facility-made-in-ny-1201988221/

New York is where it's at. It's kind of the center of the East Coast Universe. It's the equivalent of California to the West Coast, and New York City is equal to Hollywood. It's known as the city that never sleeps.

You probably run into actors every day, am I wrong? I know people who used to live in New York around John Lennon, back when he was still alive (before 1981, I believe).

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
New York is where it's at. It's kind of the center of the East Coast Universe. It's the equivalent of California to the West Coast, and New York City is equal to Hollywood. It's known as the city that never sleeps.

You probably run into actors every day, am I wrong? I know people who used to live in New York around John Lennon, back when he was still alive (before 1981, I believe).

I do see and meet a lot of famous people.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be brave, smart, or a little of both to have that hot icon. Damn, have to say, you put others to shame!

I just like the image..but maybe the dog symbolizes hair loss to me--biting 'beauty or looks' holding it in its mouth and can easily rip it off, destroy it if you take the wrong step.
Also that actually happened to me as a child with a Rottweiler..she held my wrist in her teeth until the owner came and it was like time froze the dog, she had just had puppies and was sensitive.
I was afraid of big dogs for several years after that but then I worked at a boat yards detailing boats during few Summers when at college and they had a yard dog a pit bull who ran free and she was a love-muffin so I got over it.