Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
A 4.73/10 with 49 votes:

img575c0fb2551ac.jpg

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The woman I met this week did write back to me, to say that doesn't think that we have the connection that she's looking for. Enough f*****g disappointment from f*****g women, I'm taking a break. I've had 11, 12 dates this year or so, the ones that I wanted to meet again didn't want to meet me and vice versa. My threshold for success are the obese girls and the women older than me. I've removed my stagnant matches from bumble and tinder, I might log on again but not for a while.

In hindsight the date argued with me on a bunch of things, I'm not sure if I should have argued back, I didn't. Arguing back makes me look argumentative, not arguing makes me look like a doormat, but probably it doesn't matter as the fact she kept contradicting me on stuff means she wasn't interested so my behaviour is ultimately irrelevant. For example I knew she liked to travel to Asia, so a few minutes into her date I mention that Japan is the Asian country I most want to see. She says "of course, it's the most modern, most western" which is a really baseless and condescending assumption. I asked her about her dating experiences, at first she said she didn't want to come off as a b**ch and then I got her to open up. She says she sees a lot of medical residents, she likes the idea of being with a doctor but they're too busy with work, she doesn't want to wait six years for company, which is what her mother tells her to do. She also said that some of them are not as smart as one would expect. She says she never sees Attendings on the dating apps, which means that by the end of medical school the residents find partners in spite of always being busy.

What it comes down to, with this few-months dating experience, on the plus side, i did get experience and i did know that at least obese women will be interested in me, as they have no other options. I saw a bit of the range in women's behaviour which is mostly due to whether or not they're attracted, and not their intrinsic personality. I did get to see different restaurants and movies too, and also Lego Batman. I'm in my 30s now, so colleagues at work rarely want to go out as they go home to their families after work.

On the downside, it actually does affect my ego to be so rigidly rejected, so consistently, so I need a break. I'm no longer as confident in other aspects of life. In general, people say "have more confidence", but it's not a switch one can just dial up or down. I'm cognizant of my successes and failures. Confidence will go up if I have successes and go down if I have failures. When people think they're attracted to confidence, there's a bit of truth, but mostly they're attracted to the person who is so awesome that they know success very well.

I have other things I could be doing. I'd like to do more research for a while, and start volounteering more, and cooking more, and exercising more. It will improve my temperament. It's also an issue that this obsession with looks and dating is vain and personality-destroying. Good looking people find love effortlessly, so they can focus on interesting things that matter like watching movies, travelling, their careers, etc.

In terms of looks, I'm almost done losing weight and can finally buy clothes soon, my modest regrowth is maintaining, I've started invisalign, and I've started exercising after a post-surgery break. I'm also on a course of antibiotics to get rid of acne on my upper back and shoulders, not something women care about but it bothers me and the use of f*****g creams is a distraction and changes what clothes I can wear. Surgical options include LASIK, hair transplant, and a rhinoplasty, but the cost is prohibitive as I need a financial savings buffer given my lack of a safety net, and it's hard to know what effect these will have. I am at the point of worrying that the benefit will be minimal.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just like the image..but maybe the dog symbolizes hair loss to me--biting 'beauty or looks' holding it in its mouth and can easily rip it off, destroy it if you take the wrong step.
Also that actually happened to me as a child with a Rottweiler..she held my wrist in her teeth until the owner came and it was like time froze the dog, she had just had puppies and was sensitive.
I was afraid of big dogs for several years after that but then I worked at a boat yards detailing boats during few Summers when at college and they had a yard dog a pit bull who ran free and she was a love-muffin so I got over it.

Good to hear you were able to beat your fears. So many people grow up afraid of dogs, and never overcome it.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
You also cannot spell. It's prove not proof.

Go back to school and get an education before trolling threads and calling people 'retards'.

I've gotten almost excellent on my native language final exam which is much more comprehensive than english and anyway I do not discriminate people on their grammar. Let alone non-native speakers.

And yes, you are attention wh*** and retard without any detected hairloss by tons of photo you've posted. What reaction do you expect from people who got baldness sickness for real?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good looking people find love effortlessly, so they can focus on interesting things that matter like watching movies, travelling, their careers, etc.
And as always your reports are so wise.
If you knew how much time I lost in my early twenties trying to fix my hair so that it did not look shitty... while people actually lived.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I love GOT. My top shows in no particular order are:

GOT
Lucifer
The Flash
Homeland
Breaking Bad
House of Cards
Daredevil (only season 1)

Those of you who haven't tried Lucifer, give it a shot. Fantastic show. Very addictive. I tried watching The Wire and Sopranos but couldn't get past the first episode. Just got bored. May be if I watched a couple of episodes, I would start to get into them. However, they were definitely not like my other favorite shows like GOT or Lucifer that got me hooked in the very first episode.

The Flash and Arrow is an epitome of autism. The way characters behave is retarded in many ways... That's why we love CW tv shows tho.

Thats a 'famous' image from late 70s/early 80s fashion.
View attachment 52730

She is very sexual appealing. Make up, lighting and face (esp. zygos).

I wish I had women harassing me everytime I went out.

Even fat girls?

The woman I met this week did write back to me, to say that doesn't think that we have the connection that she's looking for. Enough f*****g disappointment from f*****g women, I'm taking a break. I've had 11, 12 dates this year or so, the ones that I wanted to meet again didn't want to meet me and vice versa. My threshold for success are the obese girls and the women older than me. I've removed my stagnant matches from bumble and tinder, I might log on again but not for a while.

In hindsight the date argued with me on a bunch of things, I'm not sure if I should have argued back, I didn't. Arguing back makes me look argumentative, not arguing makes me look like a doormat, but probably it doesn't matter as the fact she kept contradicting me on stuff means she wasn't interested so my behaviour is ultimately irrelevant. For example I knew she liked to travel to Asia, so a few minutes into her date I mention that Japan is the Asian country I most want to see. She says "of course, it's the most modern, most western" which is a really baseless and condescending assumption. I asked her about her dating experiences, at first she said she didn't want to come off as a b**ch and then I got her to open up. She says she sees a lot of medical residents, she likes the idea of being with a doctor but they're too busy with work, she doesn't want to wait six years for company, which is what her mother tells her to do. She also said that some of them are not as smart as one would expect. She says she never sees Attendings on the dating apps, which means that by the end of medical school the residents find partners in spite of always being busy.

What it comes down to, with this few-months dating experience, on the plus side, i did get experience and i did know that at least obese women will be interested in me, as they have no other options. I saw a bit of the range in women's behaviour which is mostly due to whether or not they're attracted, and not their intrinsic personality. I did get to see different restaurants and movies too, and also Lego Batman. I'm in my 30s now, so colleagues at work rarely want to go out as they go home to their families after work.

On the downside, it actually does affect my ego to be so rigidly rejected, so consistently, so I need a break. I'm no longer as confident in other aspects of life. In general, people say "have more confidence", but it's not a switch one can just dial up or down. I'm cognizant of my successes and failures. Confidence will go up if I have successes and go down if I have failures. When people think they're attracted to confidence, there's a bit of truth, but mostly they're attracted to the person who is so awesome that they know success very well.

I have other things I could be doing. I'd like to do more research for a while, and start volounteering more, and cooking more, and exercising more. It will improve my temperament. It's also an issue that this obsession with looks and dating is vain and personality-destroying. Good looking people find love effortlessly, so they can focus on interesting things that matter like watching movies, travelling, their careers, etc.

In terms of looks, I'm almost done losing weight and can finally buy clothes soon, my modest regrowth is maintaining, I've started invisalign, and I've started exercising after a post-surgery break. I'm also on a course of antibiotics to get rid of acne on my upper back and shoulders, not something women care about but it bothers me and the use of f*****g creams is a distraction and changes what clothes I can wear. Surgical options include LASIK, hair transplant, and a rhinoplasty, but the cost is prohibitive as I need a financial savings buffer given my lack of a safety net, and it's hard to know what effect these will have. I am at the point of worrying that the benefit will be minimal.

Was reading this with a glass of Georgian wine (not USA state).

Mirin at persistence in rejection-retry-rejection cycle.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not mine mine either.

For someone who hasn't the correct understanding of the difference between an adjective and verb, he/she shouldn't be so quick to jump on other threads and refer to people as retards. That's my point .

Bad argument. You don't need to be able to write grammatically correct English in order to correctly deduce what others are saying. Many on this forum are not native English speakers and incorrect grammar is to be expected especially because we are simply posting on a forum, not writing an essay for an English class. We can afford to be careless with grammar or spelling here. What matters the most is the content of argument that we make in debates, not grammar. So get off your high horse.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Im sorry David its over. Time to join me Dante Exodus Cope and the others and build a monastery.

Atleast we'll be happy and have eachother. We'll spend our days planting trees or some sh*t.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not mine mine either.

For someone who hasn't the correct understanding of the difference between an adjective and verb, he/she shouldn't be so quick to jump on other threads and refer to people as retards. That's my point .

I have the correct understanding but not on this language, what's wrong with you? Do you really extrapolating lack of knowledge in foreign language onto other parts of life?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She is very sexual appealing. Make up, lighting and face (esp. zygos).

e.

agree she was one of the strongest models in late 70s early 80s. Beautiful.
that era you had to be tall, skinny with an almost perfect face to model.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sorry David its over. Time to join me Dante Exodus Cope and the others and build a monastery.

Atleast we'll be happy and have eachother. We'll spend our days planting trees or some sh*t.

David not only is trying with all his strength, but he'll eventually succeed. He's looksmaxing and desperately trying to improve, and that's gonna pay off. Not with online dating, of course, but it will anyway. I have nothing but respect for him for this.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Was reading this with a glass of Georgian wine (not USA state).

Mirin at persistence in rejection-retry-rejection cycle.

Is there a Georgia outside the USA?

Oh right, now I remember, that's the place that President Bush rescued from Vladimir Putin in 1997 ! Russia spontaneously invaded Georgia, Bush stared them down and the Russian troops retreated to the Russia - South Ossetia border.

J/K ;-)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David not only is trying with all his strength, but he'll eventually succeed. He's looksmaxing and desperately trying to improve, and that's gonna pay off. Not with online dating, of course, but it will anyway. I have nothing but respect for him for this.

What is this unexpected optimism from the likes of Dante ?