The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Adam124 , it hasn't affected your looks yet but you have the beginning of a widow's peak. You're starting treatments at the right time -- congratulations.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Adam124 , it hasn't affected your looks yet but you have the beginning of a widow's peak. You're starting treatments at the right time -- congratulations.
lol seriously ? he has zero hair loss . . . . maybe he should monitor the widows peak by taking a pic once a month but his hair is thick as f***

does anyone here actually even have hair loss????? lmao i swear

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
image-jpeg.52702

image-jpeg.52706

image-jpeg.52596

"""hairloss"""

at 30yo

Get
The
Fuck
Out

I wish I had hair like that when I was 16.

blackg

Reaction score
Keep calm and

COMMENCE PRIMARY IGNITION

giphy.gif

I once said he was dickish enough to do it, but nooooo I was "being bitter", and had to delete my comment to avoid a shitstorm. He just came here to troll us and laugh at our expense, as many others. I'd honestly ask moderators to ban him and deleted every single content he posted here.
Now you're being overly dramatic. And enough of these dated Star Wars gifs.
I'm over them!

Give it some thought.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it just me or has there been an increase in fullheads posting "OMG I have hair loss" threads lately?.

Always been the case. Hairloss forums attract a high % of people with BDD/self-image or straight up mental health issues.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

blackg

Reaction score
@blackg you are wrong in hating on star wars.

Feel free to post gifs from Annie Hall.
Actually, I like Star Wars. My fave is Empire closely followed by Revenge of the Stiff.

I love the inconclusive ending in the former and Anakin's dark inner struggle in the latter.

blackg

Reaction score
Always been the case. Hairloss forums attract a high % of people with BDD/self-image or straight up mental health issues.
Just hang on a sec, Drench.
These so called "fullheads" - early hair loss sufferers- have a legitimate case for anxiety too.
The early stages of hair loss can be the most traumatic for any socially aware individual.
The paranoia and fanciful scenarios (regarding ones possible future) playing out in the early sufferers mind can really take a toll on the psyche.

Give it some thought.