The Frequent "official" Origin Of My Recent Failures With Women

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I avoid girls who end up in such situations like the plague.

Funny how my girlfriend and my ex didn't have such stories to tell.

Good girls who don't get mixed up in shady situations.

A girl tells me that she's been harassed, it's a red flag for me.

Not suited for a relationship.

Aaand here's one of the reasons I don't date these girls right there.

She can play that victim card any time she wants and make me feel guilty with it.

That was my red pill advice of the day.
Here's the black pill advice of the day you never really are in a relationship or date a woman. She's just with you because she couldn't get chad.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I avoid girls who end up in such situations like the plague.

Funny how my girlfriend and my ex didn't have such stories to tell.

Good girls who don't get mixed up in shady situations.

A girl tells me that she's been harassed, it's a red flag for me.

Not suited for a relationship.

EkT8FVH.gif

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
So what's the point of him being with her? Sex?!

Threesomes. She, being an older lady, and a drama teacher to boot, would be an expert at getting nubile young women into bed.

blackg

Reaction score
Isn't it obvious that a guy who marries his 25 year older high school teacher isn't quite mentally right? .
Hmmm... this is such a lazy, short sighted opinion. Have you ever considered the fact that it just may very well be true love?

Despite the fact that he was only 15 years of age when they met, the power of authentic true love knows no bounds.
Besides, they are still together!
Hardly mental illness.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Despite the fact that he was only 15 years of age when they met, the power of authentic true love knows no bounds.

UCV29V4.gif

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For a lot of people out there, no, it's not obvious.

Like it's not obvious for them that looks matter and hair is crucial.

Mindless drones. It's sad that I tend to project my own self-awareness on other people.

Simple question: what if the guy wants children?

He can't.

So what's the point of him being with her? Sex?!

Love? :rolleyes:

France can elect whoever they want.

Thank you captain.

blackg

Reaction score
So when Macron was 15 he went with a 40 year old woman?
WTF.

She was 39 apparently. Splitting hairs, but still.

So what do you think of France electing this centrist, their youngest ever President?

I gues you were hoping for Le Pen, David?
(joke)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You wish. I'd say that they're just smart.

Smart enough not to share far-right content on Facebook.

Or to get involved with that kind of people.

Somehow you want these tricky situations to happen.

It was like this younger girl I made out with on the first date a few months before meeting my ex.

The girl tells me that her best male friend sells weapons and that one time, she asked him to follow her boyfriend at the time. He threatened to beat him up if he treated her badly again.

Needless to say it was my first and last date with her. She tried to contact me afterwards acting all innocent and wondering why I would not talk to her.

This was an easy one, but I can spot difficult people (yeah let's use euphemisms!) from a mile away.

No offense Big Bear, but if one wanted it would be easy to do the same with you.

I've seen photos of you posted here, I've seen videos of you posted here, I know your first name, your age, and where you live and a reasonable description of where you work and went to school. We also know many of your controversial views which are on the forum and can be found. If somebody was motivated (none of the regulars here give a f***), they could also throw sh*t at you.

It's easy to be complacent as, again, none of the regulars give a sh*t. But there could be new people. I recently asked the moderators to change my screen name.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen photos of you posted here, I've seen videos of you posted here, I know your first name, your age, and where you live and a reasonable description of where you work and went to school. We also know many of your controversial views which are on the forum and can be found. If somebody was motivated (none of the regulars here give a f***), they could also throw sh*t at you.

I recently asked the moderators to change my screen name.

Are you changing your screen name to Liam Neeson?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
She was 39 apparently. Splitting hairs, but still.

So what do you think of France electing this centrist, their youngest ever President?

I gues you were hoping for Le Pen, David?
(joke)

I wasn't hoping for anybody. I have not been great at following the news recently, and as such I did not have an informed opinion on who is better. The informed people I know had mixed opinions on both candidates.

There's also a difference between what's good for France and what's good for the world. I see a lot of non-French people on my FB feed, many of whom have never been to France, celebrating this week's victory against nationalism. I don't think that's right, they're like me they don't know enough, so they shouldn't celebrate.